• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows 11 vs. Windows 10

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
If they managed to run Adobe apps as if they were native without the use of bottles and stuff I'm all in as well.
Nope.

But for everything Adobe does, you can find a replacement.
For example, I really don't see any reason to use Photoshop when you can use Krita. It's a fairly easy learning curve, too.
And so much better for drawing tablets.

For these cases, the question really is what's more important to you, that one Adobe program or the constant annoyance of Windows.
Can't really answer that for you.

Last edited:
11 has been fine, but a heads up to anyone, my audio resets back to STEREO from 5.1 and to the worst quality every time Windows Updates, just check your settings, might have happened to you too.
Audio seems to reset back to stereo anyway no matter what. Even Windows 10 does this to me on my HTPC. Doesn't need an update either. Just a simple power off and on will reset it to stereo.

Explorer/UI is god tier fucked, they have doubled down on this icon only mobile like driven shit where they can. I'm looking at finding some explorer.exe replacement.
Sometimes less is less.
Edit: That's coming from somebody that also uses Linux. It can be an alternative, but you'll have to work for it.
That's only a byproduct of the fact that the linux target public is enthusiasts.

Hence, that would be easy to solve, but the distro would have no users after that. It would change overnight if companies started using it. Kernel is stable and linux is infact, everywhere now, our phones are linux, our tv's are linux, our PS4/PS5/Switch runs linux, our cars are linux, and we don't have to work for them to work.
Still rolling with Windows 10 cause I can't be arsed to turn on that TPM requirement thing
Crap requirement, doesn't add any security and as with every bit of security, it should be optional.

No better security than being offline anyway. But that's frowned upon by Microsoft, Google, Apple...

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
After figuring out how to enable tpm (which was called some other shit on my MB), I booted w11 up.

At first it felt weird not having the usual start menu. Add to that it was fucking complicated to add shit permanent to the bottom bar (god forbid drag and drop would have been genius here), but now I don't really feel any difference.

Oh yes, the only difference is I can't fucking disable pin code requirement after waking my pc up from sleep. I've done anything the Web suggested, but it still forces me to do pin code.

My GFs pc is from 2015,and doesn't support tpm. What a fucking joke you need that feature.

I saw an article saying that Windows 11 is the OS with surprisingly slowest adaption.

No shit with that fucking requirement.

You should see all the Linux complaints. And not just for games.

Edit: That's coming from somebody that also uses Linux. It can be an alternative, but you'll have to work for it.
Maybe that's where the "pc gaming is so complicated" comes from 🤔

But for everything Adobe does, you can find a replacement.
For example, I really don't see any reason to use Photoshop when you can use Krita. It's a fairly easy learning curve, too.
And so much better for drawing tablets.
Not really an option for me, the work I usually do is very technical. I'm effectively tied to the limitations of the software and the way they work together (photoshop and illustrator), but these limitations are miles away from the limitations of the competition, trust me on that.

Not to mention that changes in expected behaviour can cost money.

I don't drawn and paint, but yeah, Photoshop is not that good for something like that. Passable at best.

Previously, I've used MacOS since 2003 becuase Windows was shit/going nowhere and I could automate the workflow much better on it. Windows didn't improve a lot in these years, but MacOS got worse/staler, then the walled garden was closing up and with the M1 switch, unreasonable prices and an expected decrease in support for outdated machines I decided to bail out of it.

Without Linux running these apps as if they were native I'm stuck with either MacOS or Windows.
For these cases, the question really is what's more important to you, that one Adobe program or the constant annoyance of Windows.
Can't really answer that for you.
Windows 10 works for me.

Windows 11 absolutely doesn't. "Previous versions" support is scaled down and I use it for everything and I do use the taskbar on top, because think of it, you do miles on a windows PC to click on things when you don't in any other OS, the bar you use constantly should be right next to the other bar you use constantly, in windows case that's the file bar. Even closing apps with the mouse makes you basically swim pools in windows it's in the corner you don't use for anything.

Powertoys is awesome right now, and adds a lot of productivity with it's quick search bar tool (alt+space) works almost like a poor man's Apple Spotlight, it's kinda crazy to me that they're not rolling these functionalities into the OS and instead playing centered start menus with rounded corners.

Rounded corners are shit in any desktop operating system might I add. Apple also dropped the ball on that one.
Apparently my PC "doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements..", what requirements? Man, I don't feel like dealing with this shit right now
You have to have a 8th gen intel processor or better, the first Zen generation is also unsuported and you need to have TPM 2 and enable it. If you have a 6th gen and TPM2? (it's possible) well fuck you.

This for it to tell you that you're eligible for the upgrade that's actually a downgrade. In reality you don't need to have any of that, the OS runs without problems and even updates on a Pentium 4. And they made an exception for some 7th gen Intel processors because they were still selling Surface's with them.

They should have gotten an antitrust lawsuit, it's almost like they earn money from people buying new PC's.
After figuring out how to enable tpm (which was called some other shit on my MB), I booted w11 up.

At first it felt weird not having the usual start menu. Add to that it was fucking complicated to add shit permanent to the bottom bar (god forbid drag and drop would have been genius here), but now I don't really feel any difference.

Oh yes, the only difference is I can't fucking disable pin code requirement after waking my pc up from sleep. I've done anything the Web suggested, but it still forces me to do pin code.

My GFs pc is from 2015,and doesn't support tpm. What a fucking joke you need that feature.
It does, it's just that it is TPM 1.2, which is actually the hidden baseline Microsoft originally considered then hid because millions of "old pcs" could fully support it. About as secure as TPM 2 (spoiler: not much) and it's probably disabled for that reason.

If you really want to go for it, here are the instructions directly from the horses mouth.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Apparently my PC "doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements..", what requirements? Man, I don't feel like dealing with this shit right now
Windows 11 requirements includes some BIOS security thing TPM module, if your motherboard doesn't have it there's a workaround, but best avoid the whole thing, you're not missing out on anything. You also might have it but it's disabled in BIOS.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Not really an option for me, the work I usually do is very technical. I'm effectively tied to the limitations of the software and the way they work together (photoshop and illustrator), but these limitations are miles away from the limitations of the competition, trust me on that.

Not to mention that changes in expected behaviour can cost money.

I don't drawn and paint, but yeah, Photoshop is not that good for something like that. Passable at best.

Previously, I've used MacOS since 2003 becuase Windows was shit/going nowhere and I could automate the workflow much better on it. Windows didn't improve a lot in these years, but MacOS got worse/staler, then the walled garden was closing up and with the M1 switch, unreasonable prices and an expected decrease in support for outdated machines I decided to bail out of it.

Without Linux running these apps as if they were native I'm stuck with either MacOS or Windows.

Windows 10 works for me.

Windows 11 absolutely doesn't. "Previous versions" support is scaled down and I use it for everything and I do use the taskbar on top, because think of it, you do miles on a windows PC to click on things when you don't in any other OS, the bar you use constantly should be right next to the other bar you use constantly, in windows case that's the file bar. Even closing apps with the mouse makes you basically swim pools in windows it's in the corner you don't use for anything.

Powertoys is awesome right now, and adds a lot of productivity with it's quick search bar tool (alt+space) works almost like a poor man's Apple Spotlight, it's kinda crazy to me that they're not rolling these functionalities into the OS and instead playing centered start menus with rounded corners.

Rounded corners are shit in any desktop operating system might I add. Apple also dropped the ball on that one.

You have to have a 8th gen intel processor or better, the first Zen generation is also unsuported and you need to have TPM 2 and enable it. If you have a 6th gen and TPM2? (it's possible) well fuck you.

This for it to tell you that you're eligible for the upgrade that's actually a downgrade. In reality you don't need to have any of that, the OS runs without problems and even updates on a Pentium 4. And they made an exception for some 7th gen Intel processors because they were still selling Surface's with them.

They should have gotten an antitrust lawsuit, it's almost like they earn money from people buying new PC's.

It does, it's just that it is TPM 1.2, which is actually the hidden baseline Microsoft originally considered then hid because millions of "old pcs" could fully support it. About as secure as TPM 2 (spoiler: not much) and it's probably disabled for that reason.

If you really want to go for it, here are the instructions directly from the horses mouth.
But if you install win 11 on a system that doesn't support it you can risk problems with the OS according to Microsoft.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Are you referring to the VBS drop or the negligible differences between the two?

I almost feel like Windows 11 is a totally unnecessary upgrade, and one that no asked for. It shows no significant advantages over 10, other than some security improvements. How Microsoft manages to continually take one step forward and two steps back is a question for the ages. I'll eventually install it, but I just don't 'get it'.
I think the security improvements are the whole reason for windows 11 being windows 11. If not for that it would have just been a service pack, but as it isn't a straight install for most people due to the UEFI, TPM, secure boot requirements, they had to differentiate it.

I have been running Windows 11 via parallels on my m1 pro macbook pro. Its pretty decent for some basic pc gaming. Hopefully Apple and Microsoft allow us to direct boot into windows 11 in the future.

But if you install win 11 on a system that doesn't support it you can risk problems with the OS according to Microsoft.
That's PR bullshit.

If you install Windows 11 on a modern supported PC you might just have issues because your PC is too new:

-> Windows 11 encryption bug could cause data loss, temporary slowdowns on newer PCs (news piece is from yesterday, but stuff like that happens every month)

They will never harm your PC willingly after posting instructions to install it if you really want to; the issue is that their testing process is very incompetent and they roll untested stuff in the main channel all the time then have to quickly roll back. Seeing that their insiders are supposedly using the supported cpu's only they're basically saying they are not responsible if they break something like they usually do anyway.

There's also another blind spot in that disclaimer, which is that TPM is an american security protocol, china has a ban on it even existing let alone being required and will instead prefer using their own TCM protocol. Microsoft clearly planned to release a TPM free chinese Windows as it's too big of a market for them to ignore which is probably why they allow it in the first place (my guess is that ongoing Huawei/ZTE and Taiwan issues make it a bad PR move for such announcement to be done). Making it an unofficial but documented option is a way so semi-allow it until they find a better solution as the alternative would be losing a lot of money. OEM's can install windows without TPM and I'm sure they won't magically stop working Lenovo, Dell, HP and Asus are ballsdeep there and some of their growth in recent years comes from it.

There are no clear differences in architecture and IPC from Skylake (6th gen) to Kaby Lake (7th gen) to Coffee Lake (8th gen) other than meltdown/spectre being partially patched more extensively. They just uncovered a much worse bug only present on newer Sunny Cove Intel CPU's...

There's also no big architectural differences from Zen 1 to Zen 2 and 3, I don't even remember why it is unsupported. TPM specifically is certainly not required for anything to run, it's just a security check.
I have been running Windows 11 via parallels on my m1 pro macbook pro. Its pretty decent for some basic pc gaming. Hopefully Apple and Microsoft allow us to direct boot into windows 11 in the future.
Microsoft has a deal with Qualcomm for ARM Windows, which is why they won't sell arm licences to use with other vendors.

If that changes, we might see something like that. Are you using the ARM version? you can run it semi-natively in parallels I think.
I think the security improvements are the whole reason for windows 11 being windows 11. If not for that it would have just been a service pack, but as it isn't a straight install for most people due to the UEFI, TPM, secure boot requirements, they had to differentiate it.
They changed enough things to call it whatever they wanted. Windows 8 was Windows 7 for tablets, Windows 11 is also the equivalent of Windows 10 for tablets as far as working goes. Windows 98, Me, even XP (NT 5.1... Windows 2000 was NT5) were all incremental updates with new names too.

Security should always be optional specially considering sometimes doesn't translate into security at all. Why does a home user need TPM if it's inclusion is claimed to be against ransomware? Do I even care if I'm not someone that will be targeted? And if it's a gaming PC does it matter if they wipe my games? it's not even as if my system is vulnerable as I have to let them in in the first place.

And how secure is something that is standard and works the same in every PC? Intel had the same security protocol/block (Intel Management Engine) since core 2 duo days and it's why their cpu's got hacked so bad a while back. It existed for too long unchanged and it was running on MINIX which is Open Source... It's laughable that it ever happened.

Funnily enough, those intel processors had the undocumented option to disable that security, which NSA required and used and was also likened to a backdoor for them considering they could just enable it on machines they targeted, so security flaws weren't exactly surprising, the issue was that now russians and chinese could do it.

IMO, they can put any security feature that is not optional up their arse. Remember having to set up a Microsoft Account to get into Windows 11 usermode is also a Microsoft "security feature".

EDIT: From the Chinese HP website:

dIMYSjn.png

Black bar says "HP PCs with Windows 11 are now available.". These PC's don't have TPM and even if they did couldn't legally have it enabled/have options to enable it, hence are not officially compliant.

EDIT 2: Dell and Lenovo are already selling non-compliant Windows 11 computers as well through their chinese websites. It's fun when rules don't apply whenever it suits Microsoft.

The TPM requirement is a sham, if anyone wants to run Windows 11, they should just go ahead. You might as well disable TPM even if you have the module and supported PC on it. Also avoid Bitlocker as it's full of security issues anyway, encryption keys are stored locally unencrypted, lol and technically you or software like mcafee can enable bitlocker with a simple command (hence, theoretically malware could enable it, encrypt your stuff and lock you out).

Last edited:

One of many reasons I absolutely loathe MS. (or any large company in a similar position)

Consolidation of power/control in any industry should be more heavily/thoughtfully regulated if you want a fair playing field as well as protect the consumer from abuses/exploitation, but we all know how the world works and what makes it go 'round.

I primarily use Linux and will wait as long as possible for any Windows upgrade.

One of many reasons I absolutely loathe MS. (or any large company in a similar position)

Consolidation of power/control in any industry should be more heavily/thoughtfully regulated if you want a fair playing field as well as protect the consumer from abuses/exploitation, but we all know how the world works and what makes it go 'round.
Full 10 year software support (not "security updates") should be mandatory in any machine over $599. Soldered RAM and SSD should also pay (a lot) more taxes in those situations. Integration fee, recycling fee and complex garbage fees should exist and go up the more expensive the equipment is. Glue and part pairing should be illegal and fined (also the way Intel does sockets and board cpu support should be considered part pairing).

And if they sold a machine with low specs with 10 year full support and 5 years from now it doesn't run properly they should be held responsible for not future proofing it enough.

4GB windows PC's, including some Microsoft Surface machines would be discontinued as soon as tomorrow if some of those regulations went through.

ZoukGalaxy

Windows 11 UI is so a piece of DEEP SHIT.

Windows 10 was the magnum opus of windows classic user interface (minus native explorer tabs that everyone is begging since two decades, thank you GROUPY) then an asshole UI designer came, freshly out from school: "Let's scrap everything like Google & Mozilla does all the time just for the sake of the grand NOTHING then add all removed functions and features slowly again, we'll give the feeling of listening to our stupid sheep/users"
Example: "Hey, let's stuck the taskbar at the bottom at launch, just because, and fuck others people"

This UI have no purpose at all, neither point and nothing justify its existence.
This UI is just plain IRRELEVANT, that's not a mobile or a fucking tablet, its a PERSONAL COMPUTER assholes designers.

But worst : you must buy a third app (START11) to bring back a functional optimized start menu which does not lose your precious time and not filled of huge empty INTERSTELLAR space, that's a shame. Microshit even suppressed the registry hack allowing users to bring back Windows 10 awesome start menu.

I have no doubts of the technical and kernel improvements but everything else have been FUCKED UP for NOTHING.

Just fuck you MaxiShit, FUCK YOU.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot the mandatory Microsoft account for the public version (HOME/PRO) like said below... well, I will stay polite for once. You guess what I think.

Last edited:
Even though I don't like windows 10, I think windows 11 is even worse. The only good thing about w11 is the nicer UI but they dumbed the OS down even more than w10 did. The right click menu requires an additional click to get to the original menu, you cant move the taskbar and there are no options when you right click the task bar either. They are phasing out the control panel soon too. The worst part of it all though is that the OS has drm where you need a MS account and an internet connection just to install the OS. At first it was only for the home version but starting with version 22h2, the pro version will also require a MS account and an internet connection to install the OS. The last good Windows was Windows 7.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Look man I just wanna know if classic shell works or not
If yes I will upgrade, if not fuck off
Windows start menus since 8 have been garbage, all I want is a small little menu to bring up my apps. Also, i find icons on the desktop stupid. If I have a nice background I wanna see it, not have it clogged up with godawful icons all over the screen.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
More importantly windows needs to fix their compatibility with litestep, either that or the litestep devs update their program to work better with windows 10/11. Custom desktop environments are the best, they should be brought back cuz I wanna customize my OS

thuGG_pl

11 has been fine, but a heads up to anyone, my audio resets back to STEREO from 5.1 and to the worst quality every time Windows Updates, just check your settings, might have happened to you too.

Also my desktop doesn't auto refresh when new icons are added, none of the fixes I've found work, only slightly annoying though.

It reverts back to stereo at every restart of the system not update, annoying as fuck.

Windows 11 requirements includes some BIOS security thing TPM module, if your motherboard doesn't have it there's a workaround, but best avoid the whole thing, you're not missing out on anything. You also might have it but it's disabled in BIOS.
Thank you. I meet the processor requirements. Maybe tomorrow I'll check my motherboard bios settings to see if it has TPM 2 support.

Win 11 overall sucks.

Windows for Linux Subsystem seems pretty good in Win 11, much better than what I had in Win 10, maybe I was just missing an update or something.

Can't think of a single improvement in the UI, just sidegrades and downgrades.

Need a 3rd party app to put seconds back on the clock (awesome registry tweak available in Win 10). The app is kind shitty but mostly does the job at least.

Gaming-wise after having Win 11 up for a little bit I get these big freezes. It even happens in my video players. Just like a 100-200ms freeze randomly. Really annoying.

Overall I think all companies should just shit-can their "UX" teams. Computers worked better when some programmer implements a clunky yet powerful interface of their own volition. Sure there's a learning curve with that but compared to this shit? Yeah this shit has gotta go:
FK7ZdUX.png

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
the issue is that their testing process is very incompetent and they roll untested stuff in the main channel all the time then have to quickly roll back
I do not think they have less competent QA’s than before, but more people that focus on Accelerate (TM) metrics and the philosophy of continuous delivery and automated testing (unit, integration, end to end) being a good enough solution to roll out changes to users at a much much much faster pace (merge to trunk, go live kind of philosophy).

GreatnessRD

I hated Windows 11 so much (was forced to upgrade from 10) that I switched to Mac. No joke.

I don't play PC games anymore, so it was an easy switch, except having to relearn virtually every single OS-related command and setting, lmao
How were you forced to upgrade from Win10? That sounds insane and I've never heard of something like this, lol.

And I've been using Win11 for about 3 months now. It isn't as snappy as Win10, but for my use case I haven't had any problems. Well, a minor problem with Auto HDR locking up some of my games splash screens when the game loads and I'll have to do a full shutdown because it freezes everything. So I turned that off, but outside of that, Win11 has been pretty aces for me. I'm thinking the problem might be all the overlay pop-ups with the HDR thing. Adrenaline will have their overlay pop-up. then windows letting me know HDR is on and Steam showing me my controller is connected. Weird shit, man.

But won't there be stuff not working then?
No, it's a tacked on requirement. It's just a place to store/read decryption keys when booting up (ensuring, theoretically that nothing was messed with except it's not very effective at that).

You'll never see low level integration for that. The real issue was that Bitlocker hid decryption keys in plain sight unencrypted and instead of solving it properly (linux, android, chromeOS and macos don't have this issue), they thought it was a good idea to dunk it all on a chip that wasn't mandatory in any consumer computer until 2018. Note that bitlocker is an optional security feature, one that has several implementation flaws and should be disabled for most normal users.

It's most common in medium to big companies that have a "normal" IT department and by normal I mean they use whatever is at hand as in "having this is better than nothing" mottos. If you really want to secure a PC you won't use any Windows feature.
I do not think they have less competent QA’s than before, but more people that focus on Accelerate (TM) metrics and the philosophy of continuous delivery and automated testing (unit, integration, end to end) being a good enough solution to roll out changes to users at a much much much faster pace (merge to trunk, go live kind of philosophy).
I don't disagree with that but they should have (perhaps they do) a tier system.

There's nothing wrong with rolling a new calculator app that was 1 week in beta as it's unlikely to do anything it's not supposed to. Anything that's in PowerToys is beta and IMO should be in the base OS.

But rolling a encryption/decryption feature that wasn't fully tested in a "clean room" environment is like having sex with a hooker without a condom and then recommending it.
I hated Windows 11 so much (was forced to upgrade from 10) that I switched to Mac. No joke.
Why and how were you forced?
Can't think of a single improvement in the UI, just sidegrades and downgrades.
I agree 100%. Absolutely nothing they did is an improvement to UI. Everything they messed with wasn't even redone, it was reskinned and simplified by taking parts of the interface out. Rounded up and changed without any specific reason, simplified UI and less options is not better on a "pro" operating system. I still can't get over how they force you to have teams on the start menu and how you have to go on a submenu and turn off those shortcuts instead of deleting them with a right click or dragging them.

Nuking the small icon start menu bar is also out quite out there, why should a pro user be forced to have icons meant for mister magoo?

Windows UI is shit for power users, but it has it's own strengths like the start menu and familiarity. I don't know for the life of me why they're always trying to mess with it. It's the one feature that is more easy to comprehend than other systems. And centered as a default is not an improvement, it's just in your face. All they did was differentiation without thinking about functionality.
Overall I think all companies should just shit-can their "UX" teams. Computers worked better when some programmer implements a clunky yet powerful interface of their own volition. Sure there's a learning curve with that but compared to this shit? Yeah this shit has gotta go:
UI/UX can be well done, I'm sure they have a team but it sure seems like they don't judging for how stale Windows evolution is, they haven't even done away with the Control Panel after deprecating it 10 years ago.

The issue with Windows is that they lack a roadmap ever since they lost Ray Ozzie and chose not to fill his position. There's a lot of small teams and they don't exactly have a common goal or a guidebook on how to do things.

Last edited:

Goon_Bong

On Windows 11 on the gaming rig since fairly early days. Been absolutely fine. No perceivable loss of frames, instability or otherwise.

Different UI paradigms is the only downside. But anyone who says they can humanly notice performance differences in games is either a cyborg or a reptilian.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I don't disagree with that but they should have (perhaps they do) a tier system.

There's nothing wrong with rolling a new calculator app that was 1 week in beta as it's unlikely to do anything it's not supposed to. Anything that's in PowerToys is beta and IMO should be in the base OS.

But rolling a encryption/decryption feature that wasn't fully tested in a "clean room" environment is like having sex with a hooker without a condom and then recommending it.

Agreed, I was not saying it was without many strong flaws (and possibly misguided). I do not think the state of software is getting better, more and more layers to support more and more abstractions to support faster and faster delivery of software that gets tested less and less (move fast and break things).

small_law

No where close to that.

It was bad at release but after become a solid OS with many features not found in the capped successor.

BTW worst Windows should be ME imo.
Vista was an OS built for computers that wouldn’t go on sale for another three or four years. They were doing too much for the hardware at the time.

ME was like a car accident between late 90’s-era Windows and XP. All the assumptions Microsoft made about Internet usage turned out to be the most annoying things about using the Internet.

tommib

I don't play PC games anymore, so it was an easy switch, except having to relearn virtually every single OS-related command and setting, lmao
Did that switch during the Vista years. I’ve been able to avoid Windows until my current company gave me a Dell laptop to work and it’s like being thrown into a war zone. Windows 11 is hell. They’ve finally allowed ordering MacBooks that run all their proprietary software and I’m just waiting and counting the days.

Using Windows these days feels like bathing in malware. For the PC gamers, the steam deck must be a gift from the heavens.

small_law

Quick question: if I upgrade to Windows 11, should I bite the bullet and do a full clean install via windows installation media? Have any of you had trouble going from 10 to 11 the quick and dirty way? Old rule of thumb is always do a clean install for a new OS version.

I would go as far as to say that if you don't use anything from Microsoft Store you should switch to LTSC version of Windows 10, it contains only what is required for your system to function.

After Windows 10 I'll go full Linux.

Proton on Deck convinced me I don't need to put up with Windows anymore.
Why you enjoy manually digging for files in random subfolders? So annoying and opposite of user friendly. I can't stand using desktop mode on my deck. So much time to find a file when they could just make sense like windows does. Shouldn't need to learn a new language to use an OS

Top Bottom