• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winning Eleven 9 trailer

jett

D-Member
I wonder if the players actually touch the ball this time. Just a little pet peeve I had with WE8. :p Game looks nice, although not that different than before.

Solid

i'm watching the video right. do they have the premiership license now? cause i saw chelsea, arsenal and manchester in there (with real kits, logos, sponsors etc)!

can't wait for this game... i'm so addicted to it. btw nice to see snow by the pitch. konami just keeps making this serie better and better :D

Ryck

Solid said:
i'm watching the video right. do they have the premiership license now? cause i saw chelsea, arsenal and manchester in there (with real kits, logos, sponsors etc)!
Thats exactly what I was about to ask.

mutsu

Ryck said:
Thats exactly what I was about to ask.

Yes Chelsea and Arsenal are licensed, and will be the only two licensed clubs from the EPL.

Along with that, Porto, Galatasaray (excuse the spelling), Rangers, and Dinamo Kiev will also be licsened.

Solid

awesome! :D

btw thierry henry has signed to be one of the faces for pes5 as well. so now it's henry, terry and hopefully a secret one.

http://de.konami-europe.com/news.do?idNews=126

2498.jpg

2499.jpg

tetsuoxb

Im thinking of skipping this one. Im a huge WE fan, but I do not see that much new in this edition to warrant a Madden-esque purchase for the third year running. I also wish they would release this game a month or two later in the year so they could at least wait out the end of transfer season.... although I guess it justifies their 6 month upgrade schedule.

Top Bottom