• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt (GOTY) rated by PEGI for XSX and PS5

Is it still 30 frames, as of now, on Series X?

I enjoyed the game well enough to complete it. I must have appreciated the world and storytelling, because the gameplay can be quite dull. I want to revisit it with the update, but I'll only be able to stick to it if it actually feels better to play now, rather than just looking better.
I find myself thinking about trying this on Series X, however I know I just cannot stand the combat. Would almost prefer the fame without it, as I just can’t get myself to play it.

koloss85

Neo Member
Well I done got my hopes up only to be disappointed again. Series x and ps5 version now won't be out until q2 2022

My own fault was really looking forward to eating soon again with all the new bells and whistles. Oh well.

I'm planning on replaying it on PC but I was kinda waiting to see if they would introduce some new stuff with this next gen version. Kinda bummed.

koloss85

Neo Member
Well I done got my hopes up only to be disappointed again. Series x and ps5 version now won't be out until q2 2022

My own fault was really looking forward to eating soon again with all the new bells and whistles. Oh well.
I meant playing not eating.
I also have this feeling it won't be much more of an update than the performance enhancements already available on my series x. I'd love to be proven wrong tho

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
How did they go from announcing this over a year ago to saying at Witchercon it’s definitely coming this year to now Q2 of 2022? If you don’t have something done don’t announce it!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Wouldn't shock me if the blame for the delay falls on Saber Interactive, the ones handling The Witcher 3 PS5/Series X port. Their work on Crysis Remastered was an absolute embarrassment, so hopefully enough time is taken in order to make sure that doesn't happen again.

FUBARx89

Wouldn't shock me if the blame for the delay falls on Saber Interactive, the ones handling The Witcher 3 PS5/Series X port. Their work on Crysis Remastered was an absolute embarrassment, so hopefully enough time is taken in order to make sure that doesn't happen again.

I'd rather have Saber working on it than say.....Blind Squirrel Games.

rapid32.5

Bored GIF

For Another Witcherpunk 2077

engstra

Shame the upgrade is going to come out in April-June sometime. With little of note out for the rest of the year this could have been the perfect time to try the game out

What about people who aren't into PC gaming, and never played the game or just never played the DLC? It seems to be a pretty good deal for them.
People with this "let it die already; I already played the game" need to shut the fuck up. Every time a game gets a re-release they come put of the woodwork. It's a very self centered attitude. There are plenty of people who've never played or never played the game at high settings who look forward to these games.

EDMIX

People with this "let it die already; I already played the game" need to shut the fuck up. Every time a game gets a re-release they come put of the woodwork. It's a very self centered attitude. There are plenty of people who've never played or never played the game at high settings who look forward to these games.

yea.....but really now people need to let it die already and I already played da game =)! lol

I do wonder how it will look on PS5 and Series X

Last edited:

DavJay

The only thing that stopped me from continuing Witcher 3 was the load times. After playing Skyrim again on series x with practical no loads I’m hyped for this.

JackMcGunns

One of my best games of all times. But doesn't mean I wanna keep playing it 7 years later. 450 hours of gameplay were more than enough, bring something new, a sequel.

So don’t play it. I’m waiting for the next gen patch to finally give it a go, been catching up on a massive backlog. I really don’t get people like you.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
So don’t play it. I’m waiting for the next gen patch to finally give it a go, been catching up on a massive backlog. I really don’t get people like you.

Neither do I. So you really left a generation-defining game this long for other games that most of them are inferior?

Jonathan Pryce GIF by James Bond 007

Moses85

I played the PS4 version for 30 hours and quit after several anoying bugs. Was not able to move forward the story. Bugfest

Top Bottom