• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Console Game Modes with their target frame rate and resolution revealed | PC Requirements Also Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member

og.jpg

Team Ninja has released guidelines on game modes and specifications for upcoming release Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

The information was uploaded to the game's official website alongside a FAQ page, which confirms free upgrades if you buy a physical version of Wo Long on PlayStation 4 and (in some cases) Xbox One.

Other technical details confirmed in the FAQs include a maximum framerate cap of 120fps on PC, with DLSS and XeSS to be added in a post-launch update.

Without further ado, here are the PC requirements for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty:

DjOH6DA.png

The PC system requirements, which were shared on the game's official website, confirm the specs required for running the game at 720p, 30 FPS, and 1080p, 60 FPS. Additionally, Team NINJA confirmed their game has been verified to run at 4K, 60 FPS, and Standard settings with an RTX 3080 GPU.

Consoles:

PS5:

• Target frame rate: 60 fps
  • Maximum output resolution: 3840×2160 (4K)

PS4 Pro:

• Target frame rate: 30fps
  • Maximum output resolution: 3840×2160(4K)

PS4:

• Maximum output resolution: 1920×1080

Xbox Series X:

Target frame rate: 60fps

Maximum output resolution: 3840×2160(4K)

Xbox Series S:

• Target frame rate: 60fps
  • Maximum output resolution: 2560×1440

Xbox One X:

• Maximum output resolution: 3840×2160(4K)

Xbox One:

• Maximum output resolution: 1920×1080

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

As soon as I saw 8gb for the ram requirments, I knew this was cross gen lol. (Get ya money team ninja)

Looking forward to trying it out regardless. It was giving some Ninja Gaiden vibes with the finishers in the trailer and I'm all for it.

BbMajor7th

Had a blast with Nioh and Ninja Gaiden - very in for this. Hope if they're going for reconstruction on PS5/Series X they've improved the implementation because it was pretty balls in the past.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Still have to play Nioh 2, and seeing as this one doesn't come with DLSS on launch I guess I'll leave it rest on the backlog for a while.

ACESHIGH

Banned
Japanese devs are trash at listing specs. Probably thosecwere the rigs they had laying around. Any Xbox one game should run at Xbox one resolutions and settings or better on an FX chip and say a 7950.

That minimum specs PC is basically a PS4 pro. No way that runs the game at 720p 30 while the ps4 pro runs it at dynamic 4k 30.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Still have to play Nioh 2, and seeing as this one doesn't come with DLSS on launch I guess I'll leave it rest on the backlog for a while.

DLSS makes Nioh 2 look like a polished turd. No joke. Without it, the game has horrible aliasing and shimmering. Its insane how Team Ninja are oblivious to tech and are just using ps3 era engines. Theres textures/details pop'in 1m away from your character and the game is so ugly jesus and on a 4070ti at 1440p game still can drop frames lmao. This looks just as bad. That being said, Nioh 2 is amazing, gameplay-wise and it carries the whole fucking game. Wo-long might do the same so they dont give a shit.

Im replaying Nioh 2 rn and yeah its fine but it's way too long for its own good.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Japanese devs are trash at listing specs. Probably thosecwere the rigs they had laying around. Any Xbox one game should run at Xbox one resolutions and settings or better on an FX chip and say a 7950.

That minimum specs PC is basically a PS4 pro. No way that runs the game at 720p 30 while the ps4 pro runs it at dynamic 4k 30.
Zero optimization for old hardware...

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
DLSS makes Nioh 2 look like a polished turd. No joke. Without it, the game has horrible aliasing and shimmering. Its insane how Team Ninja are oblivious to tech and are just using ps3 era engines. Theres textures/details pop'in 1m away from your character and the game is so ugly jesus and on a 4070ti at 1440p game still can drop frames lmao. This looks just as bad. That being said, Nioh 2 is amazing, gameplay-wise and it carries the whole fucking game. Wo-long might do the same so they dont give a shit.

Im replaying Nioh 2 rn and yeah its fine but it's way too long for its own good.
Yeah, I tried the game when it came out and it was another optimization mess. Hope it has improved over time because aside from that it looked pretty cool to me. Cool monster design and the girls are cute.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Validated to run at 60fps maximum at 4k on a 3080 with graphics at standard?
Hope that is a typo.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm weirdly excited for this game, but unfortunately it comes at a time when I'm swamped with other stuff.

Top Bottom