• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty will be 40 hours long and have a classic quest structure

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Wo-Long.jpg

One of the first things confirmed to us is that the game will have a classic quest structure, just like Nioh . In other words, here there will not be a single map with all its interconnected regions, but its development will be divided into independent linear levels, a decision that has been made deliberately to allow the action and the show to shine at all times, thus facilitating so Team Ninja can focus on doing what they do best.

Yamagiwa estimate that the game will last approximately 40 hours , a figure that, obviously, can be increased considerably depending on our way of playing and if we want to face the challenges that await us after arriving to the title credits. In addition, we remind you that the title will be very challenging and will include online multiplayer features so that we can make groups of up to three people.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Sounds pretty similar to Nioh.

I do wonder what the post-game stuff is going to look like if the loot is toned down. Nioh could be played for hundreds of hours.

Aggelos

"Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Team NINJA have released a four-minute Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty interview video as part of the Xbox showcase at Tokyo Game Show 2022. The video features Nioh franchise director and Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty producer Fumihiko Yasuda, and Bloodborne producer and Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty development producer Masaaki Yamagiwa, who discuss the upcoming masocore action RPG."

Last edited:

GymWolf

I'm a fucking moron, i thought this one and the ronin one showed at the sony event were the same game...

Banjo64

cumsessed
Hope this game isn’t pushed back. Looks absolutely amazing and will put my Game Pass sub to good use.

Lognor

Banned
Pretty excited for this. I enjoyed nier quite a bit. I personally will be playing on game pass but I hope it does well. I don't think the name is going to help. Kind of a weird name.

Haggard

Banned
The demo feels like a reskin of NiOh.
But since I loved that game I´m a happy little panda right now...murdering people again. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:
Top Bottom