• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman duct-taped, slashed naked Tinder date — then ordered DoorDash

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
A Colorado woman has been arrested after she allegedly duct-taped her naked Tinder date, choked him and slashed him with a knife — before ordering food from DoorDash.

Lauren Marie Dooley, 22, was hit with multiple felony charges last week over the bizarre attack on her 21-year-old date inside her apartment in Colorado Springs, a newly released affidavit says.

Dooley is accused of enticing her date, whom she’d only just met on the dating app, to remove his clothes before allegedly performing oral sex on him on the couch, according to the affidavit obtained by WKRC.

She then allegedly used duct tape to bind his feet and hands, which the victim said he agreed to.

“[The victim] found it odd, but consented to it,” the affidavit says.

But things took a turn when Dooley brought out a kitchen knife and demanded he go into her bedroom, the victim told cops.

“Fearing Lauren would harm him with the knife, he obeyed and got into her bed. Lauren climbed on top of him and proceeded to use the knife to cut his left shoulder,” the affidavit says.

Lauren Dooley
Lauren Marie Dooley, 22, was arrested over the alleged attack on her 21-year-old Tinder date inside her Colorado Springs apartment last week.

She then allegedly choked him repeatedly and checked his neck for a pulse, according to cops.

“Lauren then used both her hands to apply direct pressure to [the victim’s] throat for approximately 20 seconds, making it difficult to breath. Lauren stopped, but only to procure a belt that she then placed around [the victim’s] neck,” the affidavit states.

“She tightened the belt for another 20 seconds, once more making it difficult to breath. When she took it off, she checked [the victim’s] neck for a pulse.”

Dooley then allegedly proceeded to order takeout via DoorDash and threatened to kill her date if he tried to scream to the delivery driver.

The Tinder app
Dooley allegedly attacked her victim after meeting on Tinder, police said.

The victim told cops that Dooley ate her food and then got into bed with him.

He escaped and alerted police after she fell asleep beside him, according to the affidavit.

Responding officers encountered the naked victim standing in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Delivery Dashing GIF by DoorDash

wondermega

America seems like a nice place to live
Whatever, this could totally happen in Germany as well. Anyway, I am interested to hear how he escaped. I guess he just slowly hopped out of the bed, and made his way to the door and then exited. As for her, she sounds like her brain had to have been fairly fried from.. SOMETHING.. since apparently she didn't logically plan any of that out very well. I don't know if that qualifies as a psychotic break, or temporary insanity, or if they were both on some kinda drugs or etc.

EDIT: after reading a bit more of the details of the case, I rescind some of my thoughts, I don't expect she was having some kind of psychotic episode. Sounds like she has other problems going on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom