• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman hospitalized for 3 days after dog poos on her face while sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

plushyp

a-woman-spent-t-890614.jpg

Shit happens. A British woman spent three days in the hospital after her daughter’s dog defecated in her mouth as she slept. Amanda Gommo, 51, was taking an afternoon nap when pet chihuahua Belle became ill and suffered sudden diarrhea.

“I was having my afternoon nap with Belle, like I always do, when I suddenly felt something squirt in my mouth,” Gommo told South West News Service. “It was disgusting, and I was hurling violently for hours after. I just couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth.”

“I was kept in hospital for three days until they’d flushed the infection out through a drip,” Gommo, who suffers from Chron’s disease, stated. “My discharge note said that I’d suffered a gastrointestinal infection caused by a dog defecating in my mouth — something doctors had never witnessed before.”

For more crappy details:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
First thing I’d do is jump up and wash my face or shower asap, vomit, wash my mouth out and throw the clothes in the washing machine.

That’s social media for ya. First thing they think about is getting a phone and taking a pic of the shit still on her face.

It’s not like you need to show the hospital proof of shit eaten in order for them to help you out.

Fucking weird people.

I sleep with dogo, she opens the door and poops outside.

Some people say dogos learn from owners...so......i dunno what that dogo has been seeing lately.

ultrazilla

Why would she take a selfie covered with dog poopoo liquid on her face and sell the story online, does this woman have no dignity? Eesh

No but It's all about that 15 minutes of viral fame. Wouldn't be surprised if this becomes the new tik-tok trend of having your dog shit on your face. I mean, we've already seen they'll
eat tide pods...

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
a-woman-spent-t-890614.jpg

Shit happens. A British woman spent three days in the hospital after her daughter’s dog defecated in her mouth as she slept. Amanda Gommo, 51, was taking an afternoon nap when pet chihuahua Belle became ill and suffered sudden diarrhea.

“I was having my afternoon nap with Belle, like I always do, when I suddenly felt something squirt in my mouth,” Gommo told South West News Service. “It was disgusting, and I was hurling violently for hours after. I just couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth.”

“I was kept in hospital for three days until they’d flushed the infection out through a drip,” Gommo, who suffers from Chron’s disease, stated. “My discharge note said that I’d suffered a gastrointestinal infection caused by a dog defecating in my mouth — something doctors had never witnessed before.”

For more crappy details:
You brightened up my evening a little. Thank you sir.

Durien

No but It's all about that 15 minutes of viral fame. Wouldn't be surprised if this becomes the new tik-tok trend of having your dog shit on your face. I mean, we've already seen they'll
eat tide pods...
They need a "laughing to crying" emote just to show losing faith in humanity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom