• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman hospitalized for 3 days after dog poos on her face while sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
disgusted ace ventura GIF

But if she has Crohn's, maybe doggo actually wanted to give her a fecal transplant.

Poor journalism, we needed the follow up to find out if they're still afternoon napping together or not. Did the dog ass squirt cause an irreparable rift or what?

Also, I just cuddled my dog and gave her scritches behind the ears. No shit in my sleeping gaped mouth tonight fellas.

wtf. she was either tickling that dogs butt with her tongue or that lil chihuahua had impressive firing range.

something's not right here. there's no way she got poop juice all over her face like that unless she had her head up the dogs ass or, again, the dog has projectile diarrumpus.

edit: and why the fuck did she take a photo of dog shit all over her face...and THEN why did she fucking upload it to the internet?

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
As someone who worked in a hospital for years.....99% chance she was eating that dogs arse

The type of fucked up shit people did with animals and had to come into the ER for and how common it was... I'm glad I can't legally go into detail
wtf. she was either tickling that dogs butt with her tongue or that lil chihuahua had impressive firing range.

something's not right here. there's no way she got poop juice all over her face like that unless she had her head up the dogs ass or, again, the dog has projectile diarrumpus.

edit: and why the fuck did she take a photo of dog shit all over her face...and THEN why did she fucking upload it to the internet?
Yikes. Didn't think of that. Never worked in medical jobs or hospitals so I have zero experience with people doing heinous things with animals. Disgusting.

As for posting pic, who knows. Some people think it's fake. It might be true or fake, but either way why would someone want to publicly post that? Out of all things in life to share with social media for attention, a skid mark on their face?

I love how my dad would lecture my siblings and at the dinner table as kids.... "dont skip school", "dont stay out too late", and best one of them all..... "stay away from weird and odd people".

For a dad who was super boring and all he cared about was coming home from work, eating dinner and plopping his ass to watch TV with mom, he was so right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom