• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman jailed for three years for sex act on monkey

Bullet Club

pEOy4ch.jpg

Woman jailed for three years for sex act on monkey

A woman who was filmed fondling a monkey’s genitals in Egypt has been jailed for three years.

Basma Ahmed, 25, is seen laughing and making sexual innuendos as she touches up the monkey in a pet shop. She insisted she was just ‘tickling’ the monkey, but the footage didn’t go down well with the Egyptian authorities.

lue1N9G.jpg

She was arrested in October after the footage went viral, sparking a fierce backlash in the conservative country.

Ahmed was charged with ‘inciting debauchery’ and ‘committing an obscene act in public’, a legal source told Egypt’s state newspaper Al-Ahram.

She confessed to the incident at a court in Mansoura, north Egypt, but said she did not mean to commit an indecent act.

Ahmed also said the 90-second video was filmed by her friend and she had no idea it would be shared online.

According to Stepfeed, Ahmed was kept in custody for 15 days while police investigated the footage.

It’s reportedly not the first time she’s been embroiled in controversy, with officials saying she has previously been charged in two other ‘public moral’ cases.

Source: Metro

Nelsin

Banned
Omg this article :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_sweat: they call her ahmed.....
ahmed is a male name her name is Basma , Ahmed is her middle name which is her father in this case.

DiscoJer

It's funny though, because the 1970s equivalent of 50 Shades of Grey, My Secret Garden (or something like that) by Nancy Friday featured fantasies by women, and a lot of them involved bestiality.

I remember reading it in high school and thinking "Holy crap, this is messed up"

Last edited:

fusious

Neo Member
I wouldnt say she's the most attractive lady, but normally people who are into things like this also look insanely odd. This is just one of several things I'll never understand that people can actually do. Lmao

Disagree. You ever wonder why there are billions of people and not billions of monkeys or bonobos for accuracy? Not a billion kangaroos or turtles?

Last edited:
I don’t subscribe to that theory. Put a dog and a wolf or a lion and a cat together vs a human and an ape and watch what happens.

Last edited:
I don’t subscribe to that theory. Put a dog and a wolf or a lion and a cat together vs a human and an ape and watch what happens.
You don't have to "subscribe" to whatever theory you think you're raging against to taxonomily classify humans as primates. That standard isn't "put two of a particular order together in a room and watch what happens."

Osukaa

Can we teach this monkey sign language and get his side of the story please. People here jumping to conclusions.. smh..

Silent Duck

Consent is sexy!
She tried to punch the monke and win $10,000, but things went awry when punching the monkey became spanking the monkey.
Monkey see monkey DO
That's some real monkey business.
Reminds me of this chick. She was talking about how women should have sex with dogs lol

Don't wanna be your Monkey Wench

(she was tho)
Poor woman. Shes just monkeying around
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Top Bottom