• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wombo.art

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

blank_tradingcard.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Wow! This is crazy! Just typed some random like "Can't Say shit in Ramadhan" as if you insult someone you might break your fast, lol. But guess what? The painting is so wonderful, sci-fi-ish that looks really cool!

Ramadhan-Trading-Card.jpg

But that midget on a skateboard kinda killing the mood.

Last edited:

PSYGN

Wow! This is crazy! Just typed some random like "Can't Say shit in Ramadhan" as if you insult someone you might break your fast, lol. But guess what? The painting is so wonderful, sci-fi-ish that looks really cool!

But that midget on a skateboard kinda killing the mood.
Obviously you should’ve said “Can’t say shit in Ramadan without midget on a skateboard”

Pantz

how did you format them like that on the forum?
On PC, after you insert the image you can click on it and there will be a button at the bottom you can resize how it displays. I set mine to 720 height and auto width. Just put the images next to each other without spaces and I guess you can put as many in a row as people have width on their browser window/monitor before they drop down a line.

Top Bottom