• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women bending over in front of you; always intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noah111

Still Alive
So i've been experiencing this a lot lately for whatever reason, and i'm not too sure what to make of it. I'm talking about the knees-locked type of bending over, back facing your direction as to get a clear view of their bum Sometimes it's feally in my face or done multiple times in my direction, and other times it's a bit more subtle, but in all cases there's never really any other indication that they're making a play. No glacing afterwards, no eye locking, etc.

Could it just be coincidental or are women too aware of the signals they might be giving off for them to just accidentally stick a body part out like that? I should probably also mention that in most of these cases it's an older woman..

Bombadil

Banned
m5pzb.gif

You mentioned that it's more common among older women. Chances are, she's bending that way because it stresses her back less than kneeling down to pick up something. She's probably also less conscious of her body and is less likely to assume that people will be checking her out.

Or maybe she just wants your dick. I dunno.

SiteSeer

they're testing you. if you don't make a move in the next couple seconds, the deal is off --you're a chump, otherwise, mate that cougar bro!

Do you honestly think there's a single woman in the world who has thought I'm going to bend over and present this guy my ass like a fuckin' monkey in the middle of this grocery aisle.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
You mean bending over is a secret mating dance?!? Ah man, so many missed opportunities. :-(

Bombadil

Banned
Do you honestly think there's a single woman in the world who has thought I'm going to bend over and present this guy my ass like a fuckin' monkey in the middle of this grocery aisle.

That's the subconscious way of it.

It's like when a girl plays with her hair when she's around a dude she likes. She's not deliberately telling him that she likes her.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
What a stupid question. This is like asking if men only adjust their packages in front of people intentionally to get attention.

Stet

Banned
That's the subconscious way of it.

It's like when a girl plays with her hair when she's around a dude she likes. She's not deliberately telling him that she likes her.

A lot of girls play with their hair when they're nervous. That could be because they like you, because you intimidate them, or because you come across like a serial killer.

noah111

Still Alive
You mentioned that it's more common among older women. Chances are, she's bending that way because it stresses her back less than kneeling down to pick up something. She's probably also less conscious of her body and is less likely to assume that people will be checking her out.
Not that old. I thought so too but they could just turn a different direction showing me her hip instead of a direct view. I wouldn't assume anything if it wasn't for the persistence and the fact that in some cases i literally have to look in another direction so it doesnt seem like im staring (like a foot in front of my face).

TheOddOne

So i've been experiencing this a lot lately for whatever reason, and i'm not too sure what to make of it. I'm talking about the knees-locked type of bending over, back facing your direction as to get a clear view of their bum Sometimes it's feally in my face or done multiple times in my direction, and other times it's a bit more subtle, but in all cases there's never really any other indication that they're making a play. No glacing afterwards, no eye locking, etc.

Could it just be coincidental or are women too aware of the signals they might be giving off for them to just accidentally stick a body part out like that? I should probably also mention that in most of these cases it's an older woman..
This made me laugh. Like feally.

Redux

Banned
Men do have yoga pants:
http://i.imgur.com/LYg0c.jpg[IMG]

or just wear these all day:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RddJQ.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Next time you see some guy walking slowly down a subway with dead skin flakes falling off and junk out in the air, you'll know it's someone from GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom