• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women bending over in front of you; always intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
at first i thought it was a harmless coincident that my sister did this, but this changes everything
dyeHb.gif

marrec

Banned
Guys, while we're on the topic I need some help!

Girls around me have been giggling a lot and touching their hair. Now normally this would be pretty innocuous right? They do it right after I walk by. ALL THE TIME.

Does this mean I can have sex with them?

Revenant

They're just playing hard to get, clearly they want you to act first.

Definitely no chance they're bending over just because they have to. They just want you to mount them discovery channel style.

Guys, while we're on the topic I need some help!

Girls around me have been giggling a lot and touching their hair. Now normally this would be pretty innocuous right? They do it right after I walk by. ALL THE TIME.

Does this mean I can have sex with them?

It's a mating signal so you can just go ahead and get in there.

noah111

Still Alive
Ok ok i shouldn't have used the word always, but you get my point. Surely she has enough spatial awarness to know she's blocking my view. If it's just in a store or some place with open space ofc it's not a thing, but in living quarters and closeup just gives off signals.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I assume the OP always bends with his knees as to not give unwanted signs to other men or women when he is picking something up.

Ok ok i shouldn't have used the word always, but you get my point. Surely she has enough spatial awarness to know she's blocking my view. If it's just in a store or some place with open space ofc it's not a thing, but in living quarters and closeup just gives off signals.

Ummm....you gave us absolutely no details on where this has been happening and you expect us to just understand what you are getting at? Lame.

Mating signals.

noah111

Still Alive
I assume the OP always bends with his knees as to not give unwanted signs to other men or women when he is picking something up.

Ummm....you gave us absolutely no details on where this has been happening and you expect us to just understand what you are getting at? Lame.
Sorry im on an ipad (hanse the op typos) so i didnt elborate. Specifically how much shes bending, straight legs but the back hunched far down below 90degrees, seems like she doesnt have to bend down so far.

But even if she wants me to look nesecarilly mean she wants ME, but either way i think she knows its in my FOV.

Sorry im on an ipad (hanse the op typos) so i didnt elborate. Specifically how much shes bending, straight legs but the back hunched far down below 90degrees, seems like she doesnt have to bend down so far.

But even if she wants me to look nesecarilly mean she wants ME, but either way i think she knows its in my FOV.

have you tried responding in call with a firm, quick smack on the buttocks? That'll usually clear up any mixed messages real quick

JHall

They just do it for attention. But, if you get caught looking at them then you're a terrible, terrible person.

A women's mind is fucked up. Men will NEVER know what is going on in there.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

You are still not saying where or who this person is. I couldn't care less about how she bends over to pick something up, but why you think she is specifically giving you signs by just doing this and nothing else it seems.

Reuenthal

Banned
OP the truth is that men are jealous of you and you are irresistable to the ladies so much so that even all neogaf women want your dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom