• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women bending over in front of you; always intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prez

Judging from your pics in the "post pics of yourself" thread, I'd say you're just imagining things. That's not an insult, trust me, you'd have to look like a GOD for lots of women to do that.

You're all animals, can't you get your minds off sex for one fucking minute?

image.php

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
The trick is you have to stick your cock in their ass almost immediately, locking them in submission. You only let go when her vaginal fluids hit the floor.

MormaPope

Banned
What I don't like is the spider squat, where women would squat so their ass is barely above the ground. Women teachers did this all the time.

I say I don't like it, but what I'm really thinking

dat-ass-kim-jong-il.jpg

Either OP is a chick magnet and every woman he graces with his presence wants his jock...or OP has a habit of noticing when women go to pick something up off of the floor.

I'm betting it's the latter

The trick is you have to stick your cock in their ass almost immediately, locking them in submission. You only let go when her vaginal fluids hit the floor.
This is more graphic than any picture posted in one of the locked "Hot Women" threads that keep showing up. Man, GAF is crazy yo.

WinFonda

Well, next time this happens just ask one of them. "Excuse me miss, but are you bending over because you want me to stick my penis inside you?"

They just do it for attention. But, if you get caught looking at them then you're a terrible, terrible person.

A women's mind is fucked up. Men will NEVER know what is going on in there.

Or some dudes think the world revolves around them like you and the OP.

diddles

Banned
every time a woman has ever bent over in front of me with legs locked, i've ended up having sex with her. every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom