• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women bending over in front of you; always intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Boo

iGuQG0gzz4Np3.gif

hmmm...i don't understand the 2nd part of this. when he drives off and the girl was edited into the back seat. can someone explain the joke to me?

Osietra

Banned
They just do it for attention. But, if you get caught looking at them then you're a terrible, terrible person.

A women's mind is fucked up. Men will NEVER know what is going on in there.
So true. Women are basically inscrutable cats, and men are dogs. Cats basically are seriously complex animals, they're mini-tigers, and that's basically the only reason people have them. Dogs on the other-hand are awesome, but have serious flaws: will hump anything, like rolling in shit, chase cats and are all Schrödinger's rapist.

Xero

EDit:god dammit beaten hard I think i missed this entire page last I checked, so I thought I was all up to date.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I'd say that if you need to ask a message board about women's social behavior (if bending over to pick something up qualifies as "social behavior"), you should put a moratorium on trying to interpret anything they do as a "signal."

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Ladies, this applies to you too. I like getting slapped on the buttocks.

Two girls grabbed my ass in high school. I was mortified.

Though later on I realized it was probably a joke. Maybe they were just getting straight to the point. I'll never know because I ran off.

Takao

Banned
Sentry, it's pretty obvious that they're asking for you to engage in a special kind of smash bang fusion:

d2InU.gif

Seriously though, sometimes people bend over. Sometimes to tie their shoes. Sometimes to pick something up. It means nothing.

HiiiLife

Sentry, it's pretty obvious that they're asking for you to engage in a special kind of smash bang fusion:

d2InU.gif

Seriously though, sometimes people bend over. Sometimes to tie their shoes. Sometimes to pick something up. It means nothing.

Holy shit where is this from?!

Two girls grabbed my ass in high school. I was mortified.

Though later on I realized it was probably a joke. Maybe they were just getting straight to the point. I'll never know because I ran off.

QBeW1.gif

Unless you did something like that you can bet your ass it was a joke.

I can relate with the OP though.

Where I work we are with 6 of us per shift and every single time when I am on a break and have to go up these small stairs to get into the cafeteria, this female co-worker of mine always goes first and intentionally walks slowly so I get a good glimpse of her ass.

Women are dangerous creatures. They try to manipulate you to make you do things in their favor. Waving their ass infront of you is one of the tricks.

Stet

Banned

Where I work we are with 6 of us per shift and every single time when I am on a break and have to go up these small stairs to get into the cafeteria, this female co-worker of mine always goes first and intentionally walks slowly so I get a good glimpse of her ass.

Women are dangerous creatures. They try to manipulate you to make you do things in their favor. Waving their ass infront of you is one of the tricks.

oh dear.

iNvid02

turns out she had back problems walking up the stairs

rivyn: DANGEROUS MANIPULATIVE CREAATTURRZ

What I don't like is the spider squat, where women would squat so their ass is barely above the ground. Women teachers did this all the time.

I say I don't like it, but what I'm really thinking

dat-ass-kim-jong-il.jpg

Oh give me a fucking break, we can't bend over from the waist, we can't squat down, what the fuck are we supposed to do, get you to pick shit up for us?

Veezy

que?
Have we really reached a point where men need to ask if a women bending over is an invitation for sex?

Like, is it that hard out there? All those crazy signals the she devil succubi send just trippin you up?

Oh give me a fucking break, we can't bend over from the waist, we can't squat down, what the fuck are we supposed to do, get you to pick shit up for us?

Stay at home, of course.

What a silly question.

No you're just a pervert. Sorry to break it to you and the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom