• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

The rules:
fmnOfU7.jpg

Feel free to share your daily results in this thread.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Wordle 195 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i was still a little unsure for the first line or two but i figured it out. fun little brain teaser. cool thread idea Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage !

for anyone else who might have run into the same issue: you enter a 5 letter word (has to be a real word), then press enter (i dont know why but i didnt think to press enter and got stuck for a minute lol)

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Yeah that was a bit of fun. I feel like a total moron though, I put in Unity so obviously that + letters banned gave me everything I needed to know but still I went through all letters left and felt like F didn't fit. So I came here to ask for help because I thought it was separate for each of us, doh!

Anyway so lets say this would've been mine since I misunderstood the concept and then accidentally cheated by looking at Kev Kev Kev Kev 's spoiler lol 🤦 Technically I just never finished though so that 4th grey box should be an empty space and the cat is neither alive or dead:

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩

I really should've thought about it for 12 more seconds before giving up but I had consumed a big espresso like 30 seconds before I started so impatience levels were skyrocketing.

The grid of black box icons is are really making me want to buy a Tiger Light's Out again as well but its not cheap unfortunately:

Kev Kev

Yeah that was a bit of fun. I feel like a total moron though, I put in Unity so obviously that + letters banned gave me everything I needed to know but still I went through all letters left and felt like F didn't fit. So I came here to ask for help because I thought it was separate for each of us, doh!

Anyway so lets say this would've been mine since I misunderstood the concept and then accidentally cheated by looking at Kev Kev Kev Kev 's spoiler lol 🤦 Technically I just never finished though so that 4th grey box should be an empty space and the cat is neither alive or dead:

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩

I really should've thought about it for 12 more seconds before giving up but I had consumed a big espresso like 30 seconds before I started so impatience levels were skyrocketing.

The grid of black box icons is are really making me want to buy a Tiger Light's Out again as well but its not cheap unfortunately:

Yeah I’m an idiot, I posted my results because I thought I picked some funny words, but then I realize people could use my results to cheat so i deleted it

My bad 😅

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Didn't see the boxes to post but had 3 yellow and 1 green on the 4th attempt, and the correct answer was literally the only thing I could fit for the 5th guess.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
That was neat, 4/6.

19YqsIP.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Didn't see the boxes to post but had 3 yellow and 1 green on the 4th attempt, and the correct answer was literally the only thing I could fit for the 5th guess.
At the end there will be a button labeled Share. This will copy it to your clipboard.

Kev Kev

Wordle 198 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

God damnit, first three guesses I forgot yellow means it’s in the wrong place and I kept trying to shove that letter in the second slot 🤦‍♂️

Oh well at least I got it. 4th guess pissed me off bc I was sure I had it and that last letter was like “psyche!” 😂

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'ms struggling on this one. On my last attempt and can't find a single word that meets the criteria of remaining characters and clues. This one may take a while.

And just finished. Tough one.
Wordle 199 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Kev Kev

I'ms struggling on this one. On my last attempt and can't find a single word that meets the criteria of remaining characters and clues. This one may take a while.

And just finished. Tough one.
Wordle 199 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
yeah same, this one almost got me. i got super lucky on my the 4th attempt with a word i didnt think would be close at all but i couldnt think of anything else. dont think i would have got it without hitting those first two letters. i got to the point where i was writing on a piece of paper and trying out different letters to give me ideas.

Wordle 199 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
yeah same, this one almost got me. i got super lucky on my the 4th attempt with a word i didnt think would be close at all but i couldnt think of anything else. dont think i would have got it without hitting those first two letters. i got to the point where i was writing on a piece of paper and trying out different letters to give me ideas.

Wordle 199 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I always jot down possible answers on the last 2 attempts. I should be more selective in my earlier rounds too.

Top Bottom