• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Kuranghi

SPOILERS FOR #216 INSIDE

I think I need to find a woman to make the beast with two backs asap:

Z2lFGc2.png

Obviously the answer is controlled by the maker but he is also horny like me obviously and the first one you think isn't rude, but then imagine what someone looks like when using a plane:

Its all connected... to my horn level.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Got it in two today.
Magic is starting to wear off though
Yeah, I can see how it can become a mechanical exercise rather than a thought puzzle after a while. I'm curious if they are taking notes on common 'first words' to try to deliberately avoid those letters.

This needs to be paired with some other brain exercises as a full "on the toilet" daily brain work out.

bArTl3bY

Wordle 216 2/6

⬛🟨🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

What's keeping me going with these is at least one person will mention it once I clock in. We'll post the results in Discord and I post here in a feeble attempt to be social.

Wordle 217 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was doing this tired.... when it was down to one letter my brain logged the last 4 letters phonetically, and decided it knew the answer because it's an easy rhyme, and then the very same brain typed in the correct spelling of that word, which does rhyme... but ya ya know.... has a fucking S instead of a C..

So yeah my last 3 were:
mince
rinse
wince

RIP

jason10mm

Gold Member
Ahhh, failure! Definitely failed to latch on to the end of the word till it was too late to brute force it. That middle guess just to find other letters cost me.
Wordle 217 X/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ok, someone who has done 217, please just tell me if my Wordle is bugged or if I'm just dumb, because I really can't come up with shit at this point. Don't actually help me, just tell me if this looks broken or not:

screenshot_20220122-14jjc9.png

(I know my 4th guess couldn't be it because of what the 3rd told me, that was just a desperate attempt to get ANYWHERE.)

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Not bugged.

Dammit! I'm gonna smack myself when I figure it out (or fail figuring it out). I feel like I've tried everything and I just can't make a word with the letters I have left and where the known letters have to go. What the hell. I did the previous one (which was my first) in like 3 minutes, this one I've been staring at for at least an hour or two. Lol.

• Empathy
Reactions: TLZ

Wildebeest

Dammit! I'm gonna smack myself when I figure it out (or fail figuring it out). I feel like I've tried everything and I just can't make a word with the letters I have left and where the known letters have to go. What the hell. I did the previous one (which was my first) in like 3 minutes, this one I've been staring at for at least an hour or two. Lol.
You are actually in a good spot to get it, looking at the number who failed today.

TLZ

Banned
Wordle 218 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

What in God's name is this word? If it wasn't for my complete luck in the 2nd word, I'd never have guessed this. New word added to my dictionary I guess.

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

jason10mm

Gold Member
A fun secondary game is to reconstruct a person's guesses based on the wordle transcript.

And be as dirty as possible when doing it :p It's like verbal soduku!

Kuranghi

Wordle 218 3/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was weird there weren't that many words left after first guess and then there was only one left after 2nd.

Here's my Lewdle result as well:

Lewdle 04 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:
Top Bottom