• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Hustler

Wordle 211 2/6

⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My first win in two attempts!

Grammy Awards Yes GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

T-Cake

So you lot have been playing this for 212 days already? Why's it taken this long to reach public awareness? I only just saw it two days ago on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLZ

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So you lot have been playing this for 212 days already? Why's it taken this long to reach public awareness? I only just saw it two days ago on Twitter.
It's really only caught on in the past few weeks. The game has been out for 212 days, hence the puzzle number. It snowballed pretty quickly in popularity it seems.

Reactions: TLZ

NinjaBoiX

What word do you guys usually start with? I usually go for TEARS; two popular vowels and three popular consonants, and it starts and ends with two of the most common start and end letters.

Also, do you generally double down on your starting hints or spread the net further with entirely different letters?
It's really only caught on in the past few weeks. The game has been out for 212 days, hence the puzzle number. It snowballed pretty quickly in popularity it seems.
It’s a fun little brain teaser to start the day. I like that you can sit on it after a few turns if you’re stuck, and it’s pretty clever that C&Ping the link actually posts an image of your results!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
What word do you guys usually start with? I usually go for TEARS; two popular vowels and three popular consonants, and it starts and ends with two of the most common start and end letters.

Also, do you generally double down on your starting hints or spread the net further with entirely different letters?

It’s a fun little brain teaser to start the day. I like that you can sit on it after a few turns if you’re stuck, and it’s pretty clever that C&Ping the link actually posts an image of your results!
I almost always start with:
RENTS

Zipped to the finish this morning. Might be the quickest I’ve ever completed a Wordle. I guess it helps not to attempt one in bed, bleary-eyed and having just awoken.

Wordle 211 4/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hunnybun

Done my first one just now, I started with stare.

Got it in 4.

Top Bottom