• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Wordle 213 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I started doing self-enforced hard mode. Useless second word. Would've been much better off using the 'all new letters' cheese strat.

Only letting you do one a day is a joke.

Word master is much more convenient
Nah, it's a fun little thing to take a few minutes on once a day. I don't want to make a career out of fucking Wordle. Besides it's cool to see how the puzzle worked out for others.

Only letting you do one a day is a joke.

Word master is much more convenient
Wordle 213 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I started doing self-enforced hard mode. Useless second word. Would've been much better off using the 'all new letters' cheese strat.

Nah, it's a fun little thing to take a few minutes on once a day. I don't want to make a career out of fucking Wordle. Besides it's cool to see how the puzzle worked out for others.

It's entertainment, same as reading GAF. If I want to play 2,3, 4 games in a row I should be able to

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
This was a great one. I wound up knocking out as many letters as I could until really there was only one word remaining.

Wordle 213 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

T-Cake

This was a great one. I wound up knocking out as many letters as I could until really there was only one word remaining.

Wordle 213 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

One thing I was wondering from your post - can you put in total gobbledegook (i.e. not a real word) to eliminate letters? Or does the game immediately end if it's a nonsense word?

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
One thing I was wondering from your post - can you put in total gobbledegook (i.e. not a real word) to eliminate letters? Or does the game immediately end if it's a nonsense word?
It doesn’t allow nonsense. I play on hardcore so that makes it more difficult but it’s just how my brain is wired.

Reactions: TLZ

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Is this crowd sourced? Otherwise, I don't see how anyone could randomly guess 5 5 letter words. Unless I'm not understanding how this game works.

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Is this crowd sourced? Otherwise, I don't see how anyone could randomly guess 5 5 letter words. Unless I'm not understanding how this game works.
It’s 1 word that you have 6 tries to guess. The game gives you feedback on whether or not a letter guessed is correct or if it is not. It’s a combination of logic and vocabulary puzzle. There’s only 1 word per day and it’s the same word for everyone.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
It’s 1 word that you have 6 tries to guess. The game gives you feedback on whether or not a letter guessed is correct or if it is not. It’s a combination of logic and vocabulary puzzle. There’s only 1 word per day and it’s the same word for everyone.
Ah ok, I misread. I thought it was 5 separate words and one game per day.

BigLee74

Wordle 214 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

(Turns out, the author of the web page didn’t try and obfuscate anything. All the words for the coming months are there to view in the web page source πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Impress your non-tech friends with your magical clairvoyance skills).

Last edited:
Top Bottom