• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft: War Within Official Trailer "Shadow and Fury" | Beta launches June 5th

Draugoth

Gold Member

The Harbinger of the Void has been revealed. With Xal'atath's dark plans set in motion, her gaze now shifts to Azeroth’s heroes and the struggles they face within.The War Within Beta arrives in TWO DAYS! Upgrade to the Epic Edition and Gain Beta Access Starting June 5th.

Last edited:

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I’m pretty shocked this game is still going after more than 20 years. I wonder if they're planning on offering any compelling exclusives for GamePass subscribers?

Hopefully Blizzard works on another MMO and finally starts to sunset this game now that they can take a bit more risks.

WitchHunter

Banned
Fuck, the digital cocaine nose jobs still playing this game... Blizzard is wasted. Diablo is trash, WoW just cannot be remade, because... millions of pepl who have no lives still play it. Rest are fillers.

I’m pretty shocked this game is still going after more than 20 years. I wonder if they're planning on offering any compelling exclusives for GamePass subscribers?

Hopefully Blizzard works on another MMO and finally starts to sunset this game now that they can take a bit more risks.
I really don't think there's going to be another MMO for them at any point beyond this one.

Top Bottom