• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst sex you've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke

Banned
Worst sex I ever had was on summer vacation. Was with family, and my sister's friend went with us. I had broken my foot, so it was in one of those cast thingy's. Anyways, as you can imagine it was hot + walking around with the foot thingy made things uncomfortable throughout the day. So I decided to call it in early and head back to our Cabin or whatever (it was at the lake). So I'm laying on the bed, when all of a sudden my sister's friend came in. One thing lead to another and then she was on top of me. But she was awful at sex. So bad. She was flailing about, no rhythm. She made weird noises (and did I already mention it was hot as hell that day, so the room was sticky and humid). And on top of that, she smacked my broken foot (the pain was immense). She got off, I didn't.

I won't compare this to your guys story. But that was my worst time. lol and yeah I felt bad for banging my sisters friend (who she knew since childhood). Especially awkward because after the sex, my sister + my family came back to the Cabin. It was just all around uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom