• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst sex you've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBasch

Weird rant that I needed to empty somewhere. Might as well be here.

I ended a five, almost six year relationship in which the sex, while cool and with a lot of emotion, started to get stale after a bit.

Why stale? Because when I thought of things to spice things up I would get no, why, I don't want to, what's, and whatnot.

For example, and I'll share this, I have a thing for stockings and thigh highs. My ex has great legs and I had a great amount of desire to see her wearing a set of those. Made a mild suggestion about me buying her lingerie and a pair of those and oh boy, I opened the box of pandora because she was angry as fuck.

Anything that I would recommend would be like "why can't you just settle with missionary once a month". Also, no oral sex, that's filthy.

We are talking about a non-marriage relationship. Fuck that. I love her, but...

Then there's a friend that I have been having sex with recently and she's open to do most things (out of the blue she denied me from threesomes, anal and bdsm; the last of those two I'm okay without) and been having a lot of fun. Sure, I don't want a relationship with her and neither she does, but she's having fun and so am I.

Sure, being a girlfriend doesn't mean that she will do all the nasty shit you want because she owes you something, but it doesn't hurt to try and do something out of the box for a change. While I would get a gentle "no" from my friend, I would get fire and brimstone and shit from my ex. And sorry, but that shit gets tiring after a while.

EDIT: Okay, I'm not trying to lump all the blame on my ex or anything, but it wasn't cool that in five years of relationship, I never figured out what she really liked, she would be angry as fuck when I asked her. Happened to ask my friend on her fetish or turn ons, whatever; and she told me "wear a suit next time you come here", which I did. I would have done that, or whatever my ex would have wanted, but the whole "gets angry as fuck" part really tired me out.

I can understand her situation. Women are not sex machine. Oral is filthy.
Well, if she doesn't want to have sex with me for whatever reason I can understand, but it hurts when it feels like it's a burden or a chore that happens once a month and she has to endure it.
lol ok on the second thing.

Weird rant that I needed to empty somewhere. Might as well be here.

I ended a five, almost six year relationship in which the sex, while cool and with a lot of emotion, started to get stale after a bit.

Why stale? Because when I thought of things to spice things up I would get no, why, I don't want to, what's, and whatnot.

For example, and I'll share this, I have a thing for stockings and thigh highs. My ex has great legs and I had a great amount of desire to see her wearing a set of those. Made a mild suggestion about me buying her lingerie and a pair of those and oh boy, I opened the box of pandora because she was angry as fuck.

Anything that I would recommend would be like "why can't you just settle with missionary once a month". Also, no oral sex, that's filthy.

We are talking about a non-marriage relationship. Fuck that. I love her, but...

Then there's a friend that I have been having sex with recently and she's open to do most things (out of the blue she denied me from threesomes, anal and bdsm; the last of those two I'm okay without) and been having a lot of fun. Sure, I don't want a relationship with her and neither she does, but she's having fun and so am I.

Sure, being a girlfriend doesn't mean that she will do all the nasty shit you want because she owes you something, but it doesn't hurt to try and do something out of the box for a change. While I would get a gentle "no" from my friend, I would get fire and brimstone and shit from my ex. And sorry, but that shit gets tiring after a while.

I can understand her situation. Women are not sex machine. Oral is filthy.

My now ex-girlfriend really unsettled me with a proposal. She wanted me to piss on her while calling her a filthy whore and a cunt. I am not into the whole degradation thing. Otherwise, our sex was great but once she asked me that I could tell things were not meant to be. A couple screws loose in that one, mmmmhmmm.

Beaulieu

My now ex-girlfriend really unsettled me with a proposal. She wanted me to piss on her while calling her a filthy whore and a cunt. I am not into the whole degradation thing. Otherwise, our sex was great but once she asked me that I could tell things were not meant to be. A couple screws loose in that one, mmmmhmmm.

because you're not into the same things she's into ?

(out of the blue she denied me from threesomes, anal and bdsm; the last of those two I'm okay without)

"...and just totally out of the blue, she didn't want anal or bdsm! What gives, gaf? Did I fuck up?"

I know what you mean. Just messing with you because it was funny the way you phrased it.

Septimius

Why? Because she wanted to try out something? I've been asked to do the degrading-name-calling deal and done it. If it's in the heat of the moment, why not try it? We kind of laughed about it afterwards, but there's something liberating about having someone you can trust with trying something like that. She trusted you enough to ask that, yet here you are, telling the internet about how cray-cray she was.

She just sounds insecure of her sexuality. Some people end up wound tight regarding that aspect of themselves, normally due to something in their past, or having had guilt and shame attached to it. Realizing that, it's more important to try and talk past that, than to try and spice up the sex-life.

AlexBasch

"...and just totally out of the blue, she didn't want anal or bdsm! What gives, gaf? Did I fuck up?"

I know what you mean. Just messing with you because it was funny the way you phrased it.

She just sounds insecure of her sexuality. Some people end up wound tight regarding that aspect of themselves, normally due to something in their past, or having had guilt and shame attached to it. Realizing that, it's more important to try and talk past that, than to try and spice up the sex-life.
That was my first thought as well at the start of the relationship when I noticed that. I tried to help her, and tried to get her into help if something happened to her back in the past.

Sex wasn't the main factor we broke up, and I believe I explained that in the Dating thread about two months ago or so, but I just got so tired of being yelled at and having to supress my desire towards her the last six months we were together that, and I won't lie, felt relieved when she decided to break up with me because I wanted to stay with her, but felt so drained when she would yell at me or get angry for whatever reason.

Because heck, it wasn't like I wanted her to go nuts with me, but I wanted her to be comfortable and have a real good time with me, her boyfriend. That rarely happened.

Sometimes things just don't work out. And that's perfectly fine. Sounds like you handled the situation with the care you had to give.
Suppose so. I just didn't want to sound like "my girlfriend is frigid because she doesn't let me fuck her the way I want to hurr durr" and such.

Septimius

Sometimes things just don't work out. And that's perfectly fine. Sounds like you handled the situation with the care you had to give.

Skinpop

I don't want to pick on y'all two but this is a common thing. First of all, period sex isn't always going to be like massacring a lamb in your bed. The first couple of days, sure, but most women have light days near the end which you can have period sex and minimal, if any, fluid on your dick.

Ya, but the smell is nauseating(not that it stinks) :/
I'd rather just wait a few days, but I'm too stupid to do it.

Why? Because she wanted to try out something? I've been asked to do the degrading-name-calling deal and done it. If it's in the heat of the moment, why not try it? We kind of laughed about it afterwards, but there's something liberating about having someone you can trust with trying something like that. She trusted you enough to ask that, yet here you are, telling the internet about how cray-cray she was.

That was not what made her cray-cray. She had a whole slew of issues that made her unstable but she ended up cheating on me so it's a whatever kind of situation. It was a shocking request but I don't think I could ever follow through with something like that. Just not my cup of tea.

Septimius

That was not what made her cray-cray. She had a whole slew of issues that made her unstable but she ended up cheating on me so it's a whatever kind of situation. It was a shocking request but I don't think I could ever follow through with something like that. Just not my cup of tea.

Sure, I can see that. Nothing wrong with not wanting to try it, either.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Instead of using waggle, keep your hand idle and use your pelvis to thrust. Then at least it looks a little more natural.

I think it would be even stranger if she walked in on me hump-fucking my own hand. I don't really crank it enough to worry about it, though. I already struggle to keep up with her libido, so it would be detrimental to our relationship.

Dellrizla

Okay, ive not really had any bad experiences, just a mixture of weird n wonderful to share with y'all:

1. My and my lady are at her house doing a bit of sporking in her room, all is going well, wow such enjoyment etc. when all of a sudden her mother just randomly comes into the room for a chat with her
At this point, my gal is pretending to be asleep, with me kinda concealed behind her (it was winter, so duvet was at maximum toggage level) while her mum is prodding her awake and asking her where the hair straighteners are, and then starts chatting about this, that, and the other. Of course, while this is going on, i am still in her, whilst the de-hornifying effect of a blood- relative in the room is causing my gf to dry up splendidly.
Now, i cant pull out of her, due to any movement on my part giving the game away. After what felt like maybe five years (but what was more like five minutes), the mother leaves, and i busy myself with doing a rather chafey extraction from my now arid girlfriend. This happened on several occasions too, with varying degrees of dryness, and on one occasion with me stealth-pumping away like a sexual deep-cover agent.

2. Another time, same lass, we were having a rather sweaty sesh with me on top and (thankfully) an empty house, during the height of summer. When the job was done, i had gotten up and realised there was a rather large amount of hair on my gf's boobies that i havent noticed before. Thick, brownish chest hair. Ewwww...
After a moment of near-vomit, i realised that it was, in fact, MY chest hair, and that i had somehow shed it onto my partner like some mangey wolf. Weird feeling, that one of equal-parts relief and worry.

3. Same lass again. This time i was getting a rather splendid blowie. Some backstory, i rarely come from blowjobs, and my gf knew this, so it was more a foreplay blowie rather than the tape at the finish line. Anyway, i shocked myself by unexpectedly cumming quite a lot, but my girl was rather more shocked, spitting my unusually large load onto my balls, thigh, and bed. I was less than impressed at the cleanup.

4. Simple story this time. My girl on top, i'd just cummed, she was getting off and suddenly decided to have a massive coughing fit (apparently moaning can make the throat quite dry), and the change of internal pressures inside her, and the rather large amount if air that had just been hammered into her, resulted in my own jizz being queefed onto my thigh. It was amazing, hilarious, and more than a little gross.

Ahh, fun times. So like i said, no actual bad times, well, if you arent counting more than a few occasions where i was a true minuteman (whoever said circumcised guys last longer is talking balls) that is, just some fun weirdness. No foofie stank here!

Denzar

Dear god, GAF. I'm at work (in my shop) and I'm about halfway through the thread and I've burst out laughing and crying countless times. My customers were looking at me because they thought I was having a seizure.

This girl I had been hanging out with for awhile (about a year ago) was so good looking. Probably the best ass I've ever grasped in my life. Perfect.
Anyways, we had gone to dinner with a few other friends in downtown Portland and decided to all go home afterwords.
We were talking about Game of Thrones and how she hasn't seen it, so I told her I had it on my laptop and that we should pick it up from my house and watch it at her house.
So, we're in her room and I totally just realized that I have never been in her house before, nonetheless her room. How is this happening? I always thought she was out of my league and that it wouldn't ever work out if I asked her out properly outside of friendly gatherings.

BUT HERE WE ARE.

The funny thing is I actually remember the part where the fling initiates and she rubs her foot against mine and grabs my hand. lol
It was the part where they find the wolves

So, that's when I'm thinking "Omg, this is really about to happen."
I start rubbing her leg and ease my fingers to the promised land.
We start kissing (at this point I'm as hard as Ninja Gaiden because she's way too hot for me) and she gets on top of me and takes my shirt off.
So, I take her shirt off....

We're going wild... She's on top... I can't even describe, it's just amazing.

And I touch her belly.

The world exploded. She throws my hand away almost violently. It caught me so off guard that it actually kind of scared me.

I'm in her and she says "No. That's one place that I'm not letting you touch..."

O.O <--- Me

Okay.... At this point, this hot chick is on top of me and the only thing I can think of is..

"I wonder what she'll do if I touch her there again." I'm such an ass, you won't even believe.

So I put her in missionary. We're in this position about 3 minutes. My hands are on her hips, but I slowly slide my right hand over her belly and gently caress it.

Game over.
Literally no words were said. She shot up off the bed, grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom. After she got done getting dressed, she walked out, turned off Game of Thrones, handed me my laptop and (surprisingly) politely asked me to leave.
I asked her if I hurt her in some way. She said "No" and that she's just not in the mood.

So weird because we're still friends and we got drunk at a friend's birthday party a few weeks after and went at it again.
And it was the best sex I've ever had.

But that first time was just very very weird.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

I would've gladly pissed on her and called her some filthy shit tbh. Sounds fun unlike the women I usually deal with.

Orayn

My sex life is boring and infrequent, but I have a laconic warning/story to share: Several years ago, my girlfriend and I found ourselves short on supplies and she suggested that conditioner (like for hair) would make an adequate substitute for lube. This turned out to be incorrect. I still remember that nightmare of irritation and Suave green apple scent, and I do not recommend trying to duplicate our experience for any reason. That is all.

After my first girlfriend and I had been together for a couple of months we decided it was time to get on with the deed. She had given me blowjobs a couple of times (never came though) and I had fingered her and probably went down on her a few times before the actual S-time.

It all went surprisingly well and she told me it didn't hurt at all. I came about 25 seconds in (because that's what happens) and we decided to call it a day.

The day after we, as new horny birds, decided to go at it again. After some foreplay I inserted my dick and I started thrusting. Not even three second had passed when she started to cry and scream. Shocked, I pulled out and asked what was wrong. She said everything was fine and I should just continue. So I did.

I kept thrusting and while converting the crying face beneath me (she got real ugly when crying) into something fuckable I tried my best to cum. Meanwhile apparently everything was so painful for her that she grasped the bedsheets on multiple places and tightened that pelvis as if she wanted to snap off my dick.

I felt the moment to come was near and because I thought since she was sad already I could come on/near her face. So I pulled out and I tugged my dick a couple of times to get those little boys ready to jetstream out of there, and while I am doing this I am opening my hand and seeing it is completely red. So here I am, ready to cum, noticing all this blood on my hand, freaking out.

My white liquid shoots with a force of a thousand cannons onto her face, in her mouth and a bit in her eyes because I couldn't control it anymore. But hey, what do I notice? Where she just had grasped the bedsheets, there are red handprints. Not only that, her entire pelvis is covered in blood, as is my dick and pubes. There is blood absolutely everywhere. And while I try to convey this to her because she is blinded by my sperm I notice my other hand is also covered in blood.

She doesn't completely understand me and tries to wipe off the sperm with her hands, in turn creating a deadly combination of blood and sperm on her face. She starts crying again because this also hurts and hits me with her sperm-bloody hand. As we lie there on bedsheets covered in both blood and sperm and while trying to help each other only smearing more and more blood on each others bodies, we hear the front door opening and my parents entering.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
As we lie there on bedsheets covered in both blood and sperm and while trying to help each other only smearing more and more blood on each others bodies, we hear the front door opening and my parents entering.
Motherofgod

ominator

Neo Member
As we lie there on bedsheets covered in both blood and sperm and while trying to help each other only smearing more and more blood on each others bodies, we hear the front door opening and my parents entering.

Dude, don't stop with a cliffhanger. What happened next? Why was there blood?
I must know.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
That's a weird story. It's your second time having sex and you're giving her a facial while she's crying and you're both covered in blood. That's like level 90 shit when you're still on level 1.

Bleepey

This girl I had been hanging out with for awhile (about a year ago) was so good looking. Probably the best ass I've ever grasped in my life. Perfect.
Anyways, we had gone to dinner with a few other friends in downtown Portland and decided to all go home afterwords.
We were talking about Game of Thrones and how she hasn't seen it, so I told her I had it on my laptop and that we should pick it up from my house and watch it at her house.
So, we're in her room and I totally just realized that I have never been in her house before, nonetheless her room. How is this happening? I always thought she was out of my league and that it wouldn't ever work out if I asked her out properly outside of friendly gatherings.

BUT HERE WE ARE.

The funny thing is I actually remember the part where the fling initiates and she rubs her foot against mine and grabs my hand. lol
It was the part where they find the wolves

So, that's when I'm thinking "Omg, this is really about to happen."
I start rubbing her leg and ease my fingers to the promised land.
We start kissing (at this point I'm as hard as Ninja Gaiden because she's way too hot for me) and she gets on top of me and takes my shirt off.
So, I take her shirt off....

We're going wild... She's on top... I can't even describe, it's just amazing.

And I touch her belly.

The world exploded. She throws my hand away almost violently. It caught me so off guard that it actually kind of scared me.

I'm in her and she says "No. That's one place that I'm not letting you touch..."

O.O <--- Me

Okay.... At this point, this hot chick is on top of me and the only thing I can think of is..

"I wonder what she'll do if I touch her there again." I'm such an ass, you won't even believe.

So I put her in missionary. We're in this position about 3 minutes. My hands are on her hips, but I slowly slide my right hand over her belly and gently caress it.

Game over.
Literally no words were said. She shot up off the bed, grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom. After she got done getting dressed, she walked out, turned off Game of Thrones, handed me my laptop and (surprisingly) politely asked me to leave.
I asked her if I hurt her in some way. She said "No" and that she's just not in the mood.

So weird because we're still friends and we got drunk at a friend's birthday party a few weeks after and went at it again.
And it was the best sex I've ever had.

But that first time was just very very weird.

I chuckled at as hard as Ninja Gaiden haha. Some girls have their own insecurities, I remember a girl that wore a t-shirt during sex and didnt want me feeling her boons.

eso76

nothing too bad to share. I had like 30 sex partners, so not a lot, but no smelly vags, no shitty anal, only a little blood once which i didn't really mind.
yes, someone who liked biting a little too hard, but nothing too bad.

3 short stories

Worst was with this crazy bitch who just told me, while we were having unprotected sex "did i tell you i was raped last month ? i was hitchiking and there was this truck driver..he gave me a lift but then he wanted me to thank him..and..well, his friend too. I was raped by these two guys on the highway. Maybe i should get checked". Bitch. And i was such an idiot...I later learned that she was lying for some reason.

Bad was with an ex. Things weren't going too well between us at the time, but we were stuck at home that day and we had sex a couple times out of pure boredom. Neither of us was really feeling it, she was just laying there and it was sad and i felt bad afterwards.

Bestworst was with this girl who was screaming and yelling things like a pornstar. "ooohh, you're so great, ooooh yes give it to me, ooooh you mean it's not all in yet...yes ride me oh my god oh honey" (no, Stephen King's infamous sex scene hadn't been written yet). It was fun (and she was pretty hot too) but i couldn't take her seriously and i was trying not to laugh all the time.

that's all nothing too entertaining

linkboy

I don't even enjoy having sex with my wife anymore, she has no drive whatsoever. Its ruined sex for me.

I'm basically stuck.

If I get a divorce, I lose my son, who means everything to me. She won't keep him from me, but she'll move back to California (we live in Montana) and since I'm military, I can't move down there.

I won't cheat on her since its a shitty thing to do and a crime for military members (I quite like my paycheck).

If we do have sex, it last honestly about a minute and she just lays there. She only does it to try to make me happy, but it only makes things worse. I'm to the point where I just don't care anymore.

If I bring up the subject, it just creates a fight.

I know why she's like this (people have hurt her in the past with sex), and I don't want that to happen to her again, but she doesn't want to take any steps to address that.

Dude, don't stop with a cliffhanger. What happened next? Why was there blood?
I must know.

Okay so here we go. I went out to get some lunch, now I'm back to finish the story.

With a 'we're home!' from my parents downstairs and a girlfriend covered in blood and sperm as a situation I demonstrated some Holmes-esque quick thinking. I calculated all the possibities and did what every man would do.

I lifted up my sobbing girlfriend together with the blood- and sperm-stained bedsheets, ran across the hall and threw her into the shower somewhat less nuanced than a gentleman like me should be doing. I turned on the shower with cold water which in turn made my girlfriend squeal. This resulted in my parents asking if everything was ok while looking up from the bottom of the stairs.

I was just out of sight from both of my parents. This was lucky, because I was naked, still with a throbbing hard-on covered in both blood and jizz. I closed the bathroom door, yelled 'yes!' and ran back to the bedroom. I used half a roll of toilet paper to clean my body from the bloody jizz-cocktail. I put everything in my bin which I took with me to the bathroom where I found my girlfriend in the same position in the shower, shivering, with the bedsheets half on top of her.

I unwound the bundle of body and cloth, emptied a bottle of shower gel onto both of us and started to sing so my parents would know we were in the shower and everything was just dandy. Finally being in the shower together I tried to find the cause of all the blood but couldn't find anything. My girlfriend then hypothesized that the blood was the result of her hymen breaking and to this day we haven't found a more logical explanation. It was a lot of fucking blood to be from the hymen alone, but w/e.

After showering for half an hour we felt clean. That night when my parents were out for drinks we burnt the bedsheets. We never talked about it again but lord knows I will never get near a girl when she's on her period.

I think it would be even stranger if she walked in on me hump-fucking my own hand. I don't really crank it enough to worry about it, though. I already struggle to keep up with her libido, so it would be detrimental to our relationship.

I'm not exactly an expert, but in my last relationship, my ex had a considerably lower libido than mine. I did a bit of research on it and apparently, the more you have sex, the more you desire it, and that does include masturbation. (So I guess you could say you crave more orgasms) I mean I'm sure it's not a huge issue, but thought I'd just remark that masturbating might heighten your libido. I guess it's also the fact that you can take it at your own pace, use whatever you like to help you get there, etc.

However, I did hear from a few people that it's the opposite for them, because masturbating then drains them, and if their partner approaches them later for sex, they don't feel like it. So, it's not the same for everyone, but just thought I'd mention it!

As for the lady who didn't like her tummy touched, there's the obvious insecurity thing, but I'm ticklish and sometimes that applies to my tummy... and thus it's really unpleasant to have it touched during the coitus. I mean I wouldn't throw someone out over it, but it's one possibility... although the fact that she didn't explain herself suggests it's something deeper... Who knows :/

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Blood + semen + parents

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

@linkboy you gotta figure out some way to constructively talk about things. Have you tried or considered any kind of marriage counseling or anything? It's nice that you're understanding and honest but it's also not cool for her to never have sex :/

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't even enjoy having sex with my wife anymore, she has no drive whatsoever. Its ruined sex for me.

I'm basically stuck.

If I get a divorce, I lose my son, who means everything to me. She won't keep him from me, but she'll move back to California (we live in Montana) and since I'm military, I can't move down there.

I won't cheat on her since its a shitty thing to do and a crime for military members (I quite like my paycheck).

If we do have sex, it last honestly about a minute and she just lays there. She only does it to try to make me happy, but it only makes things worse. I'm to the point where I just don't care anymore.

If I bring up the subject, it just creates a fight.

I know why she's like this (people have hurt her in the past with sex), and I don't want that to happen to her again, but she doesn't want to take any steps to address that.

You both need to go see a sex therapist. Honestly, she will probably disagree but it needs to be done. That is a shitty situation and I am sure you feel trapped. However, the only way this is going to get better is if you try and confront it head on. No amount of wishing things will get better will work.

Additionally, I'd suggest you both read this book together.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005V1ZJCW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

This book takes a more academic look at the impacts that long term relationships have on sexual behavior. It's definitely going to make both of you reflect on your sexual behaviors. It will also give you some goals to work towards.

Long term monogamous relationships don't have to become barren wastelands of sex. However, you are probably going to need to open a dialog about this.

Randam

Am I the only one who doesn't know what to think about "fucking your girlfriend, despite she crying in pain and then cumming on her face, because fuck it she is already crying anyway" story?

coldvein

Banned
After my first girlfriend and I had been together for a couple of months we decided it was time to get on with the deed. She had given me blowjobs a couple of times (never came though) and I had fingered her and probably went down on her a few times before the actual S-time.

It all went surprisingly well and she told me it didn't hurt at all. I came about 25 seconds in (because that's what happens) and we decided to call it a day.

The day after we, as new horny birds, decided to go at it again. After some foreplay I inserted my dick and I started thrusting. Not even three second had passed when she started to cry and scream. Shocked, I pulled out and asked what was wrong. She said everything was fine and I should just continue. So I did.

I kept thrusting and while converting the crying face beneath me (she got real ugly when crying) into something fuckable I tried my best to cum. Meanwhile apparently everything was so painful for her that she grasped the bedsheets on multiple places and tightened that pelvis as if she wanted to snap off my dick.

I felt the moment to come was near and because I thought since she was sad already I could come on/near her face. So I pulled out and I tugged my dick a couple of times to get those little boys ready to jetstream out of there, and while I am doing this I am opening my hand and seeing it is completely red. So here I am, ready to cum, noticing all this blood on my hand, freaking out.

My white liquid shoots with a force of a thousand cannons onto her face, in her mouth and a bit in her eyes because I couldn't control it anymore. But hey, what do I notice? Where she just had grasped the bedsheets, there are red handprints. Not only that, her entire pelvis is covered in blood, as is my dick and pubes. There is blood absolutely everywhere. And while I try to convey this to her because she is blinded by my sperm I notice my other hand is also covered in blood.

She doesn't completely understand me and tries to wipe off the sperm with her hands, in turn creating a deadly combination of blood and sperm on her face. She starts crying again because this also hurts and hits me with her sperm-bloody hand. As we lie there on bedsheets covered in both blood and sperm and while trying to help each other only smearing more and more blood on each others bodies, we hear the front door opening and my parents entering.

send this shit to the new yorker

bud

I chuckled at as hard as Ninja Gaiden haha. Some girls have their own insecurities, I remember a girl that wore a t-shirt during sex and didnt want me feeling her boons.

my friend had a similar experience recently. told me she had really small boobs, but that she was wearing bra fillers, so exposing her tits would have made it obvious.

Liljagare

Good ol' fashioned half-drunk sex after a party, went to the bathroom and wondered why my face was all bloody.. :\

Yes, I was that drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom