• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would regular women have sex for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBH

Which is why plenty of "regular" (whatever the fuck regular means) women would go for it. What's a trophy wife other than a long term prostitute that also provides heirs?
If taken to the extreme example, yeah, I hate gold diggers.

But this thing that you have to buy her this and that is bullshit though. I don't pay for restaurants, movies or drinks. You are with me because you want me to be with you. If you can't afford whatever we plan to do then we do something else.

Yes it changes when you live together, get married and stuff and you maybe have money put together if you both wish to do so. But for dating, it costs only what you use on yourself. I'm not buying you a drink so you would feel obliged to listen to me. If you don't care, then you don't. If free stuff changes your mind, then I probably want to avoid you.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A lot of people pay for sex indirectly.

You could break down pretty much every human interaction into this if you wanted to get into a semantic argument.

There's a non-trivial difference between a quid pro quo sex-for-money arrangement and dating someone who treats you well.

FUME5

Nothin + Nothin = Nothin and ya gotta have something if ya wanna maintain a relationship....this kinda sounds more like a transaction though.

I thought it went "Nothig from nothing leaves nothing, must have done something, motherfucker, punched you in the mouth"

Anyway, sex for money hey? Yeah...

Slayven

Once read a novel about a liberal dystopia future where sex was a human right and the government had sex social workers.

Maybe make bets with clients that they get discounts if they make you cum. Give them something to strive for and you a better chance to enjoy it.

You could break down pretty much every human interaction into this if you wanted to get into a semantic argument.

There's a non-trivial difference between a quid pro quo sex-for-money arrangement and dating someone who treats you well.

There's a gradient in which sex is still traded for things. In fact it's been the status quo for centuries if you think about it. Love is pretty much a recent development.

Slayven

I bet the waiting room at the department of sex would be even worse than the one at the DMV.

The one in the book took calls at her house, which annoyed her husband because the neighbor was one of her clients and the neighbor would rub it in his face.

Mollymauk

My wife has sex with me in exchange for supporting her and our two children together, so yeah, everyone has their price.

SBH

Well sustained hooking is what I'm taking about not random fucks. Random fucks are just their own thing. If it's friends with benefits, that's still a trade.

So what does friends with benefits trade other than sex? In my own observation nothing, but what do I know what other people do.

E92 M3

Which is why plenty of "regular" (whatever the fuck regular means) women would go for it. What's a trophy wife other than a long term prostitute that also provides heirs?

Yes, don't get me started about how keeping prostitution illegal is hurting women more than helping.

...what's a regular woman?

Last time I checked, a regular woman was someone with two XX chromosomes. ;)

Slayven

7U1UXfc.jpg

FUME5

Well sustained hooking is what I'm taking about not random fucks. Random fucks are just their own thing. If it's friends with benefits, that's still a trade.

Uh, what's the trade in an FWB situation? Sex for sex?

Actually, I think she had more orgasms than I did....damn it, ripped off again.

But this thing that you have to buy her this and that is bullshit though. I don't pay for restaurants, movies or drinks. You are with me because you want me to be with you. If you can't afford whatever we plan to do then we do something else.

I remember "prove your worth by being selfish" is like 73 in "100 Ways To Pick Up Chicks." Dude is legit.

Is regular the new word for basic? Because I have no idea Wtf a regular women is.

In this case it's "women sexually empowered only to my comfort level."

SBH

I remember "prove your worth by being selfish" is like 73 in "100 Ways To Pick Up Chicks." Dude is legit.

I don't read stuff like that, so maybe you are right. I just want to get rid of people up front who I don't want to get to know. If that is a deal breaker for you, then sorry, that you expect me to pay for your stuff is also for me.

I've been married, been in long term relationships and also had my share of fun. This is what I follow now and it's due to my own thinking.

I'm not a player (lol) or something like that, I'm not also Dr. Love, this is just my opinion and I'm doing fine now as a single guy after ten years of relationships. I have my own little quirks and standards.

I don't read stuff like that, so maybe you are right. I just want to get rid of people up front who I don't want to get to know. If that is a deal breaker for you, then sorry, that you expect me to pay for your stuff is also for me.

I've been married, been in long term relationships and also had my share of fun. This is what I follow now and it's due to my own thinking.

I'm not a player (lol) or something like that, I'm not also Dr. Love, this is just my opinion and I'm doing fine now as a single guy after ten years of relationships. I have my own little quirks and standards.

Generosity is usually a nice quality to show someone.

SBH

Generosity is usually a nice quality to show someone.

It's just a little weird thing I have. I'm not just someone you get a free meal out of. It's just me and I can be very generous toward friends, family and if the time comes again girlfriend/wife.

I know I'm strange, but that is just me. I want you be attracted to what I say and behave, then showing off generosity this way or wealth through expensive clocks and shit. People who judge people from clothes and stuff aren't for me. Too different opinions about things.

I should just go to sleep, don't know why I'm writing this shit when I should be sleeping. Well, good night, Mobile-Kano.

subrock

Depends on my clientele. I think I'd like a pretty good compensation if I was going to make a job out of my favorite hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom