• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you let your girlfriend sleep with another woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batbeg

It's a serious question. We've had the beginnings of our experimenting when I was home for the holidays between us and another "couple". Now at this other girls birthday party the girl wants her, a female friend, and my girlfriend to basically lez out. I've always told my girlfriend it's fine if she wants to do that, as I know she could never have an emotional relationship with a woman and I'm comfortable about where we are... and she's promised that there will be no male participation at all... and I trust her... but still.

How would you feel about this somewhat awkward situation?

Edit: I'm not asking for advice, just sharing a story. Open up all opinions!

Solaros

From experience, no.

It starts there and goes other places. Anecdotal, so take it for what some random person on the internet thinks of it.

batbeg said:
as I know she could never have an emotional relationship with a woman and I'm comfortable about where we are

Says who that she could never have that sort of relationship with a woman? And you obviously aren't comfortable if you had to make this topic.

Sanjuro

Depends what your into. Done right could be healthy for relationship under the right communication. However if your a close minded person it will appear to be a selfish act.

mosaic

go eat paint
Only if it's Adamrogo's girlfriend...

uhh.jpg

... am I right?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
mosaic said:

[]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/adamrogo/uhh.jpg[]

... am I right?
To be that thick its packaged quite nice.

Solaros said:
From experience, no.

It starts there and goes other places. Anecdotal, so take it for what some random person on the internet thinks of it.

I came to post this so you saved me some keystrokes.

I have been in a few relationships where we went down that road and none of them have ended where they otherwise would have, if at all.

It can be a fun ride though so I guess it all just depends on what you are looking for out of the relationship.

batbeg

Not only would I watch but I would be involved if it weren't for the fact I'm 300 miles away. Another reason to be upset... I could be in a freakin' foursome if I were there :mad:

ForzaItalia said:
Says who that she could never have that sort of relationship with a woman? And you obviously aren't comfortable if you had to make this topic.

Says her, and we've been together long enough for me to know it. And I am comfortable in knowing she'll never do anything without my okaying it, it just feels awkward is all.

Plus, I knew GAF would be interested in a story about lesbians.

By the way people, we're actually engaged so it's not like this is just some girl. We are 100% staying together and in love, it's just that we view sex more as an exciting, fun thing than a declaration of love.

gutshot

batbeg said:
It's a serious question. We've had the beginnings of our experimenting when I was home for the holidays between us and another "couple". Now at this other girls birthday party the girl wants her, a female friend, and my girlfriend to basically lez out. I've always told my girlfriend it's fine if she wants to do that, as I know she could never have an emotional relationship with a woman and I'm comfortable about where we are... and she's promised that there will be no male participation at all... and I trust her... but still.

Details please.

I would only let my girlfriend sleep with one other person, so she could be up on a real man's jock. That's right:

BARRY LARKIN

larkin_barry0624.jpg

Lhadatt

batbeg said:
Ha! You opened the door with the couples-play. Now she wants to freely play around and cut you out. I think you've lost your share of control there.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, the above poster is correct. This stuff is commonly known as "cheating."

amba

Girl or not, it's no longer a monogamous relationship.

If you're fine with that, go ahead. If not, it's cheating, no matter how hot it is in your head.

Dolphin

Banned
batbeg said:

Make sure you're always there.

batbeg

This isn't really cheating for us. As I said, we're very sexual people and we see it as fun you can have with those you're comfortable around. If I say she can't do it, she won't do it. But on the other hand, I don't want to oppress any desires that she may have. Thankfully I know this won't lead to problems for us.

But since posting this I've just become really sad to realize I won't be there for the festivities :( I might say no just out of spite.

Adamrogo

Banned
I'd allow it. I'd prefer to watch, or join in. I know that I wouldn't be allowed to touch the other girl though, which is unfair.

batbeg

Adamrogo said:
I'd allow it. I'd prefer to watch, or join in. I know that I wouldn't be allowed to touch the other girl though, which is unfair.

Well see, this is the thing. She's allowed me to touch other women with her there, but we've completely set it up that no man will ever be allowed to touch her, so I already feel kind of overly possessive and unfair. I'm allowed on double dipping, but not her? Lame.

Koshiba

amba said:
Girl or not, it's no longer a monogamous relationship.

If you're fine with that, go ahead. If not, it's cheating, no matter how hot it is in your head.

I'd agree with this. I'm also bisexual though. My female friend kissed me when when we were both really drunk. Well, it was more her doing the kissing.. I was more half passed out on the couch.~ I felt really bad afterward and told my BF not to let that happen next time since I consider it cheating and I'm not cool with that. She on the other hand with past BFs would get REALLY pissed off and attack her BFs when she was drunk if they wouldn't let her do stuff with other girls. :[

GHG

Gold Member
I just got off from work
its 1:30
I'm kinda hungry
plus i know my girl lonely
Goin back to my crib
its kinda early
Surprised my girl because i know she waitin'
I opened the front door
I hear moanin
Fa real somebody
I'm gonna kill somebody
Then i get closer
i hear groanin
Bust in the door and see my girl wit a chick
Thats when i know that

My girl gotta girlfriend
I just found out but its aight
Long as i can be wit her too
My girl gotta girlfriend
It really is not a problem
Cuz ima make it do what it do
Cuz havin 2 chicks is better than no chicks
I'd rather just join in
Keep my girl and keep the other one too
My girl gotta girlfriend
It really is not a problem
Cuz ima make it do what it do

Lhadatt

batbeg said:
This isn't really cheating for us. As I said, we're very sexual people and we see it as fun you can have with those you're comfortable around. If I say she can't do it, she won't do it. But on the other hand, I don't want to oppress any desires that she may have. Thankfully I know this won't lead to problems for us.

But since posting this I've just become really sad to realize I won't be there for the festivities :( I might say no just out of spite.
I'm calling you out as being delusional regarding the viability of this approach. If you're considering being spiteful to your girl just because you've chosen to be "together" without sexual exclusivity or at least a solid sexual identity as a couple, you have some serious relationship issues.

batbeg

Lhadatt said:
I'm calling you out as being delusional regarding the viability of this approach. If you're considering being spiteful to your girl just because you've chosen to be "together" without sexual exclusivity or at least a solid sexual identity as a couple, you have some serious relationship issues.

Well, you're wrong, so that's okay.

JB1981

Lhadatt said:
this shit just got real son

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
mosaic said:

uhh.jpg

... am I right?

Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tiholyshitguys what happened? I think I blacked out

HolyStar

Banned
vas_a_morir said:
I would only let my girlfriend sleep with one other person, so she could be up on a real man's jock. That's right:

BARRY LARKIN

larkin_barry0624.jpg

You have posted this same picture before.

GHG

Gold Member
batbeg said:
Well, you're wrong, so that's okay.

You may be suprised but another persons analysis of you is always more accurate than your own. I'd tend to agree with what he's saying. You may have underlying issues with your relationship going off this. Its not normal. The strong attachment that is formed in relationships is strengthened by sexual exclusiveness. Take that away and you are opening a huge can of worms. You are bringing other people into your relationship. As soon as that happens that is when it no longer becomes your relationship. See what I'm getting at?

Let me ask you this; would she be comfortable with you fucking another guy?

Koshiba

ForzaItalia said:
Did you eat her out? A kiss does not make you bisexual.

No, the "kiss" isn't what "made me bisexual." I'm attracted to both the opposite and the same sex though. IMO, kissing another girl would be the same as kissing another guy. Which I personally view as wrong. Also, I'd never do that to my friend anyway, I've grown up with her so she's more like a sister to me so the kiss was awkward as well. =[

Also, my friend's baby's daddy when they were together sucked off another guy and told her it wasn't cheating because it was with another guy..

I just hate this mind set people have that they figure things are okay since it's the same sex.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it's IMPOSSIBLE to be attracted to both males and females! My bad! I'm just faking it. Queue eyeroll.

Koshiba said:
No, the "kiss" isn't what "made me bisexual." I'm attracted to both the opposite and the same sex though. IMO, kissing another girl would be the same as kissing another guy. Which I personally view as wrong. Also, I'd never do that to my friend anyway, I've grown up with her so she's more like a sister to me so the kiss was awkward as well. =[

Also, my friend's baby's daddy when they were together sucked off another guy and told her it wasn't cheating because it was with another guy..

I just hate this mind set people have that they figure things are okay since it's the same sex.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it's IMPOSSIBLE to be attracted to both males and females! My bad! I'm just faking it. Queue eyeroll.

What's your MSN and Facebook account?

Adamrogo

Banned
batbeg said:
By the way people, we're actually engaged so it's not like this is just some girl. We are 100% staying together and in love, it's just that we view sex more as an exciting, fun thing than a declaration of love.

You got engaged at 20? Is she your first girlfriend? Dude, slow down.

Lhadatt

Lhadatt said:
You're not looking at this objectively, so of course you think I'm wrong.
And another thing... How typical of a GAFfer to request advice and then reject it when it's something he doesn't want to hear! I don't care if I'm right or wrong, but I fail to see where you get off dismissing my opinion outright. This just contributes more to my impression that you're in way over your head with this.

masud

Banned
If you can't be there ask her to tape it. And then... well you should already know what I'm going to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom