• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you pay to have someone bathe you?

Stouffers

Banned
Us humans pay to have our hair cut, teeth cleaned, colons evacuated, nails trimmed, private’s waxed, cysts drained, etc. Is it too much of a reach to pay someone to thoroughly bathe you?

How much would you pay to have a stranger bathe and groom your fat nasty body?

Last edited:
Depends, Is it Lacey Chabert?
Zkjk4Fo.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Lots of people pay hospitals to bathe them, I hear it's pretty expensive

belmarduk

Us humans pay to have our hair cut, teeth cleaned, colons evacuated, nails trimmed, private’s waxed, cysts drained, etc. Is it too much of a reach to pay someone to thoroughly bathe you?

How much would you pay to have a stranger bathe and groom your fat nasty body?

No.
Do you warsh yourself with a rag on a stick?

Yeah, who is doing the bathing? I could see this taking off, OP. People get massages and facials so what not a full body cleaning.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've met a few coworkers who I would have happily paid a reasonable sum just for them to bathe at least once a week. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:
At first I read this as "I've met a few coworkers who I would have happily paid a reasonable sum just to have them bathe me at least once a week"

Probably because I've had a few hot co-workers as well. But - sorry about the bad workplace hygiene, that's the worst.

Mihos

Gold Member
My wife is a nurse, she has bathed her share of people.

Also, a lot of spas already offer bath services.... And not just the shady Asian place.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
for real, the indignity of needing help is a mind killer, i'd rather go out on my own terms than succumb to the decays of nature

i get that some sick people need assistance, not talking about those outliers and the help they need (to each their own)

but that life is not for me, i'll blow my brains out before it gets to that point

Last edited:

Breakage

When you reach a point in your life where you can no longer wash yourself, you will likely have to let some woman who looks like Big Momma bathe you.
This is why Dignitas exists.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I'm 6'2, which isn't some otherworldly height or something, and I still can't find any bath tubs that I fit into for anything but the most uncomfortable and awkward bathing session. I don't know if I'd pay extra for someone else to see me looking like a half-drowned preying mantis.

Kamina

Golden Boy
To be honest, the people I'm talking about smelled like they rolled around in garbage and excrement on the regular...with breath that smelled like a hot wind through a midsummer zombie stampede. :messenger_medmask:
You dont work for a garbage dispoal firm by any chance, do you?

TaySan

Banned
I can bathe myself well enough so i don't see a need to pay someone else to do that. Then again i'm cheap lol

Thaedolus

Whoa whoa whoa Tesseract Tesseract , this is a luxurious bath like Arthur Morgan takes, not some end of life sponge around the flaps and folds end of life care. Now answer the question again in the proper mindset

Tesseract

Banned
Whoa whoa whoa Tesseract Tesseract , this is a luxurious bath like Arthur Morgan takes, not some end of life sponge around the flaps and folds end of life care. Now answer the question again in the proper mindset

no, i don't let anyone help me with anything under any circumstances

i think it's insulting and would rather just die

Mistake

I once saw a show where some giant fat guy was regularly sponge bathed by nurses at his house, paid by the NHS, so there’s that.

For myself? I dunno about strangers, but that liquid soap they sell in japan is straight up amazing with the gf

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
When you reach a point in your life where you can no longer wash yourself, you will likely have to let some woman who looks like Big Momma bathe you.

Japanese Soap lands laugh at your ignorance.

This is why Dignitas exists.

What woman hate is this supposed to mean from you this time?

rabbitontherun

Neo Member
You guys should visit a turkish bath (hamam).
You'll get a bubble bath, a massage and they'll scrub your dead skin off.

83987208-56a8e0b53df78cf772a18ccb.jpg

1523962_1_articlefancybox_Hamam_1Jeske.png

hamam_header.jpg

Just fyi: men bath men, women bath women :messenger_winking:

Top Bottom