• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you preorder The Witcher 4?

Would you preorder The Witcher 4?

• Yes

Votes: 170 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 318 58.5%
  • Depends

Votes: 56 10.3%

• Total voters

Impotaku

Ohhhh of course will totally be there day 1 preordered, cd project are renowned for that launch quality & stability. Pfftfthhahahahha sorry couldn't keep it going for long.

rolandss

Not after Cyberpunk. Witcher III was a bit of a mess at launch on PS4, but it was still pretty playable and infinitely better than Cyberpunk. Moreover, within a year they raised the bar in terms of post launch support and really turned the game around. Cyberpunk has been a totally different story. I haven't even had the urge to pick it up since a week after launch and by most accounts its still pretty stuffed on console. CD Projekt changed with that game and I've got very little confidence in them to deliver in future.

MastAndo

Gold Member
I want to say no as I usually make it a point to avoid preordering anything, but I loved the Witcher 3 so much I could definitely see myself getting honeydicked into preordering if offered a few incentives.

Last edited:

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
The only reason I'd ever preorder a game would be if there was a significant discount on it.
Otherwise, no.

It's not related to CP2077, either. I also didn't get Witcher 3 until there was a "complete" edition out.

Kupfer

Nope. Not after the CP2077 fiasko.
Although I had my fun playing through the game on PS5 (prepatched version with crashes every 10 minutes) and saw how big in scale this project is, it can't be denied that CDPR lied to us to make us preorder and buy the game as soon as possible.

I pre-ordered the CE. And I bought a second copy to keep my CE sealed because I thought it is the game of a generation. This will not happen again.
HsiwAQO.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom