• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

jufonuk

not tag worthy

S0ULZB0URNE

99WhblX.jpg

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I wonder if Brock will get any fallout from that episode? Very doubtful.
I'm watching the episode now. Brock doesn't care he can just go back to his farm. I doubt there will be much fallout at all. Tommy Dreamer released an apology today, but from his perspective he just provided commentary that explained the mindset. Flair seems like the real villain, and I can understand why he would deny it, because he was drunk and he doesn't remember violating the woman, which is convenient for him.

ManaByte

Gold Member

NickFire

Giving credit where its due, WWE seems like they actually want to appeal to wrestling fans again. I'm not yet convinced they can keep this up, nor am I over the damage they needlessly caused by poor choices (remember when Kofi mattered??). But they seem to be trying, and the Bloodline is the best faction in who knows how long.

S0ULZB0URNE

Giving credit where its due, WWE seems like they actually want to appeal to wrestling fans again. I'm not yet convinced they can keep this up, nor am I over the damage they needlessly caused by poor choices (remember when Kofi mattered??). But they seem to be trying, and the Bloodline is the best faction in who knows how long.
Oldest skit in there bag of tricks by having someone from another brand show up on another show to boost ratings.
It was ok and definitely a improvement last night though.

I don't like the whole bloodline superman Roman story that much and would love for Viking Brock to take his title.

NickFire

Oldest skit in there bag of tricks by having someone from another brand show up on another show to boost ratings.
It was ok and definitely a improvement last night though.

I don't like the whole bloodline superman Roman story that much and would love for Viking Brock to take his title.
I am 100% opposite. I couldn't stand Roman's earlier gimmicks (I generally can't stand anyone that they push hard before they get over themselves), but I think the Bloodline is perfect for him and one of the best / most organic stories going.

S0ULZB0URNE

I am 100% opposite. I couldn't stand Roman's earlier gimmicks (I generally can't stand anyone that they push hard before they get over themselves), but I think the Bloodline is perfect for him and one of the best / most organic stories going.
It's way to predictable and with Roman It's beyond obvious he's untouchable because Vince is in love with him.

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned

GeorgPrime

Banned

And the next one who doesnt see any future in WWE

Top Bottom