• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

hotbrew

Neo Member
Maybe going at your boss on Twitter wasn’t the best of ideas. A lot of people out there acting like what he did was this ‘brave’ thing that shouldn’t have had repercussions. Lol, go tweet that ‘Vince should APOLOGIZE for taking that blood money’ and see if you don’t get future endevoured’ in a hot minute. Or hell forget wrestling, do it in any job and see where that takes you. TK seems to be a Lio mark tho so I can see him doing some appearances later.

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Maybe going at your boss on Twitter wasn’t the best of ideas. A lot of people out there acting like what he did was this ‘brave’ thing that shouldn’t have had repercussions. Lol, go tweet that ‘Vince should APOLOGIZE for taking that blood money’ and see if you don’t get future endevoured’ in a hot minute. Or hell forget wrestling, do it in any job and see where that takes you. TK seems to be a Lio mark tho so I can see him doing some appearances later.

Well at least this time he can say he didn't retire for the 85th time.

Bullet Club

bHZjP7k.jpg

hKUHbGj.jpg

Fox Mulder

I really hope Ali goes scorched earth to get cut. No way he doesn't get a chance elsewhere. He's too talented in the ring, on the mic, and by all accounts a fantastic human being, being held hostage by a racist old man. There are so many ways with that PG company to get fired just using your social media, let alone embarrassing them to their investors. Ali could and should be a high midcard talent that could someday break through, not somebody who can't even get on one of the 75 hours of WWE programming a week.

Sometimes people just don’t click. Like I thought Andrade would be doing more in AEW with his talent, but he’s fallen off tv for the most part too.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Roode is still only good enough for being in a tag with ziggler in wwe's eyes? Wtf. I know his best years are behing him but I would think he'd at least be good enough for a secondary singles title. Fuck it. Why not put him in a program with Lesnar? As an old tna fan it sucks to see him treated like a mid carder at best these days.

Hinedorf

Banned
He is officially ALL ELITE.

I think he is funny but I have never seen him wrestle.
Really don't need him to wrestle as they have plenty of great talent, I would really just appreciate more slapstick to the overall show as I lean more on the side of not wanting to take it overly serious. Just have him follow around Sting/Darby/Assboys and be hella awkard like tonight and I'l llove him

Dthomp

Lol, I told my wife earlier in the show that Danhausen has to be coming sometime soon since they officially referred to the Gunn Club as the Ass Boys…but I was t expecting tonight. Love that Danhausen. Whatever he does will be gold

Bullet Club

That bump Sammy took when he fell onto Cody while he was lying on the ladder was nasty.

Orange Cassidy winning should make the next Cornette show fun.

Very good show this week.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Danhausen looks pretty small too. Never thought I'd see the day where people who are no bigger than me or even smaller make up a large portion of a wrestling companies roster lol.

ManaByte

Gold Member
The Broken Skull Sessions with Becky is really good.

The Summerslam return wasn't a knee-jerk reaction to Punk. She said she came back later than she was supposed to, as her return was originally going to be at Mania.

Dthomp

I did some research on this guy back when he was regularly on AEW programming, he's like the biggest deal in Spain only to become a total jobber in AEW, dude clearly has a high level skill set but probably a lack of mic keeps him where he's at.

Angelico was really good in Lucha Underground too, but I really can't recall him talking there either. Son of Havok did most of their talking. He's in a tough spot cause he came in as a tag with Jack Evans who basically became trash overnight once they hit AEW. I think Angelico could have been a great addition to Team Taz as he moved to a heavy submission style in recent years and Taz could do the hype job for him. He's got all the skills you'd want in an upper midcard style talent outside of being able to talk, but with all the old guys around one should be with him. Why is Arn with Cody when he could be a great ambassador for a guy like him? Other then he is one of 18 props there to TRY to get Cody an occasional cheer.

Top Bottom