• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

Bullet Club

CzwSTwh.gif

Bullet Club

ro4Qe8G.jpg

Britt and Maki Itoh were robbed. Robbed I say!

1. Bianca Belair (WWE)
2. Utami Hayashishita (Stardom)
3. Deonna Purrazzo (Impact)
4. Britt Baker (AEW)
5. Thunder Rosa (AEW)
6. Sasha Banks (WWE)
7. Syuri (Stardom)
8. Io Shirai (NXT)
9. Tam Nakano (Stardom)
10. Raquel Gonzalez (NXT)

pfb7qn7.jpg

mD4IHiS.jpg

mryp86i.jpg

JxbNaau.jpg

6rWfJhC.jpg

inm5mUd.jpg

iCxR9yg.jpg

BtmZBrp.jpg

vpPbC4t.jpg

SKVtCrM.jpg

WRIPgjf.jpg

AEW Women Ranking

4. Britt Baker
5. Thunder Rosa
11. Serena Deeb
13. Hiraku Shida
26. Kris Statlander
35. Red Velvet
35. Nyla Rose
49. Tay Conti
50 Jade Cargill
55. Kiera Hogan
61. Leyla Hirsch
72. Big Swole
75. Emi Sakura
79. Penelope Ford
99. Jamie Hayter
111. Kilynn King
131. The Bunny
133. Diamante
134. Ruby Soho
141. Riho

WWE and NXT Women Ranking

1. Bianca Belair (WWE)
6. Sasha Banks (WWE)
8. Io Shirai (NXT)
12. Rhea Ripley (WWE)
14. Asuka (WWE)
15. Charlotte Flair (WWE)
17. Kay Lee Ray (NXT)
21. Bayley (WWE)
27. Meiko Satomura (NXT UK)
30. Shotzi Blackheart (WWE)
34. Becky Lynch (WWE)
38. Nikki A.S.H (WWE)
47. Candice LeRae (NXT)
48. Dakota Kai (NXT)
63. Shayna Baszler (WWE)
66. Natalya (WWE)
69. Nia Jax (WWE)
73. Aoife Valkyrie (NXT UK)
77. Alexa Bliss (WWE)
80. Naomi (WWE)
86. Zoe Stark (NXT)
90. Ember Moon (NXT)
93. Carmella (WWE)
96. Indi Hartwell (NXT)
103. Jinny (NXT UK)
112. Doudrop (WWE)
117. Tamina Snuka ((WWE)
121. Toni Storm (WWE)
122. Xia Li (WWE)
126. Franky Monet (NXT)
127. Blair Davenport (NXT UK)
137. Liv Morgan (WWE)

S0ULZB0URNE

ro4Qe8G.jpg

Britt and Maki Itoh were robbed. Robbed I say!

1. Bianca Belair (WWE)
2. Utami Hayashishita (Stardom)
3. Deonna Purrazzo (Impact)
4. Britt Baker (AEW)
5. Thunder Rosa (AEW)
6. Sasha Banks (WWE)
7. Syuri (Stardom)
8. Io Shirai (NXT)
9. Tam Nakano (Stardom)

pfb7qn7.jpg

mD4IHiS.jpg

mryp86i.jpg

JxbNaau.jpg

6rWfJhC.jpg

inm5mUd.jpg

iCxR9yg.jpg

BtmZBrp.jpg

vpPbC4t.jpg

SKVtCrM.jpg

WRIPgjf.jpg

AEW Women Ranking

4. Britt Baker
5. Thunder Rosa
11. Serena Deeb
13. Hiraku Shida
26. Kris Statlander
35. Red Velvet
35. Nyla Rose
49. Tay Conti
50 Jade Cargill
55. Kiera Hogan
61. Leyla Hirsch
72. Big Swole
75. Emi Sakura
79. Penelope Ford
99. Jamie Hayter
111. Kilynn King
131. The Bunny
133. Diamante
134. Ruby Soho
141. Riho

WWE and NXT Women Ranking

1. Bianca Belair (WWE)
6. Sasha Banks (WWE)
8. Io Shirai (NXT)
12. Rhea Ripley (WWE)
14. Asuka (WWE)
15. Charlotte Flair (WWE)
17. Kay Lee Ray (NXT)
21. Bayley (WWE)
27. Meiko Satomura (NXT UK)
30. Shotzi Blackheart (WWE)
34. Becky Lynch (WWE)
38. Nikki A.S.H (WWE)
47. Candice LeRae (NXT)
48. Dakota Kai (NXT)
63. Shayna Baszler (WWE)
66. Natalya (WWE)
69. Nia Jax (WWE)
73. Aoife Valkyrie (NXT UK)
77. Alexa Bliss (WWE)
80. Naomi (WWE)
86. Zoe Stark (NXT)
90. Ember Moon (NXT)
93. Carmella (WWE)
96. Indi Hartwell (NXT)
103. Jinny (NXT UK)
112. Doudrop (WWE)
117. Tamina Snuka ((WWE)
121. Toni Storm (WWE)
122. Xia Li (WWE)
126. Franky Monet (NXT)
127. Blair Davenport (NXT UK)
137. Liv Morgan (WWE)
Usually they are pretty good with the choices.
Not this year 😔

AJUMP23

Guy had an “I love twinks” sign at the front of AEW. Lasted about 10 minutes into the show and security was raking it. Guy was acting like he did nothing wrong.

had to tell my kids he was talking about the snack cake. I am kind of wondering why some 40 year old dude would think that was funny. wrest fans are going to ruin wrestling.

Last edited:

Dthomp

They finally put the title on Moose. About freaking time. Josh Alexander can wait.

Still think this was a typical old TNA stunt though. This is their WM right? You have a great match with that feel good finish. Could have did the same exact thing on the next episode of Impact. Just not a fan of sending the crowd home angry at a big PPV, especially with potentially new eyes on the product from all the crossover.

I'll keep saying it. Charlotte is aging like absolute milk. I don't know if it's just one too many plastic surgeries or what but good lord does she look awful.

I think it's plastic surgery addiction. I can live with the implants if she wanted them, but man all she needed to do was nuke that awful mole she had, not hack her whole face up. Luckily she's beyond unlikable and you don't need to be pretty to be a heel. Just not sure she understands that burning the WWE bridge to the ground to go to AEW where she might actually have to put people over and not be the complete focus ALL THE TIME may require more thinking then she puts into it. I liked her in NXT, but the minute they attached Flair to her name and just gave her every Ric move made me just not enjoy her work at all. Hope she goes away and has Tessa heat and just stays out of wrestling.

Naked Lunch

Lance Archer landing on his dome was scary stuff.
They basically paused the match on live TV to check on him. People were saying in youtube comments Archer was suppossed to win that match too. Crazy.

Hinedorf

Banned
I just finished watching Heels first season in a 2 day binge and I loved it! I certainly hope there's more seasons planned

AJUMP23

Lance Archer landing on his dome was scary stuff.
They basically paused the match on live TV to check on him. People were saying in youtube comments Archer was suppossed to win that match too. Crazy.
When I saw it I thought it was the storyline. Because I watched it twice and thought he caught his weight on his forearm. I just thought they were trying to get Eddie over without dragging down Archer.

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

When I saw it I thought it was the storyline. Because I watched it twice and thought he caught his weight on his forearm. I just thought they were trying to get Eddie over without dragging down Archer.
Interesting - didnt look staged to me. He tweeted about it twice afterwards too.

AJUMP23

Black is just boring and uninteresting to me, I don't know why people like him so much. I never understood the appeal of his character. Bray Wyatt at least had some interesting characters in his time.

Dthomp

I'm ok with Nese, I'm sure he wasn't super expensive and can put on a good enough match. Will be helpful on Dark/D.Elevation/Rampage.

I like Black alot, he's super over, he's different, the problem is he's spent two months feuding with Cody just to look like a chump in the final (God I hope it's final) encounter.

Wyatt...please go to Impact, that way I never have to see your out of shape uninteresting ass ever again. I've never understood how anybody finds him entertaining in the ring, and outside of it he's been boring since the Wyatt Family days to me. The Fiend was one of the worst things to be put on WWE TV in a long time. An out of shape unbeatable monster, that'll help elevate everybody that he feuds with.

Glad to hear that Lance is ok? I think. Some of these guys like him that are up there in age should do a little more thinking of "Just cause I can, doesn't mean that I should" when it comes to some of these spots that have come real close to danger outcomes.

Top Bottom