• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wreckfest is a much bigger, varied, and deeper game than Destruction Derby (PS5)

Do/Did you like Wreckfest?

• Total voters

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I bought dirt 5 to have a racer on the ps5 and was supremely disappointed. It is beautiful at times and ambitious, but ultimately has performance issues and just isn't very fun.

Destruction all stars didn't really give any satisfying destruction. I never really got the feel for the driving and the physics felt off.

This game is so much fun compared to either of them. The graphics aren't the best but are serviceable. The physics and destruction are much more satisfying than those other titles. The game is just fun and strikes a good balance between the more serious races and the wacky stuff like couch derbys.

I skipped Dirt 5 because it just looked boring to me. Bought WRC9 and played it for 20 minutes and deleted the game, I don't fucking wanna play 3 fucking cars that I don't like, a corolla, ford focus, and some other BS car!

This game is just pure joy! And like their wacky stuff as well which is well balanced.

Well, Santa Claus lives in Finland. You want a game about him? :messenger_beaming:

Haha! Bad Santa movies comes to mind.

I have this on PC and it's pure gold with the couch car

The sofa racing was just hilarious. :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

BigLee74

Wreckfest was amazing 2 or 3 years ago at 30fps and with horrendous loading times (we are talking minutes here, not seconds).

Its even more amazing at 4K 60fps with sub 10 second loading times.

My favourites are the tracks that loop back on each other, or have cross over points where you shut your eyes and prey that you are not taken out as you dart across. It’s a great feeling being wrecked and just managing to nurse your car home in 1st place!

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Wreckfest was amazing 2 or 3 years ago at 30fps and with horrendous loading times (we are talking minutes here, not seconds).

Its even more amazing at 4K 60fps with sub 10 second loading times.

My favourites are the tracks that loop back on each other, or have cross over points where you shut your eyes and prey that you are not taken out as you dart across. It’s a great feeling being wrecked and just managing to nurse your car home in 1st place!

You mean like this: (timestamped)

Haha! Sometimes even end up being alone and all of them are wrecked! Here we were 2 left out of 24 when crossed the finishing line!

It's so satisfying and dynamic and things aren't predictable, which I love about this game! Now imagine their next game built around current gen, I can see them go even more wild as the core mechanics of this game is 100% solid and only needs minor polish here and there. I was amazed as well of how impactful tuning/customizations is like stripping out ever armor or packing some, tuning suspension/gear ratio.

You know what? I'll go play some now!

I played it for a few hours in both solo and multiplayer modes. I ended up feeling extremely let down as the game imo is worse than Flatout/Burnout/Motorstorm in every aspect (except car physics).

Wreckfest tries to set itself apart by showcasing advanced vehicle physics/destructibility. That's great in derby modes, but in racing... I don't want to be rude, but the whole "advanced destruction" thing is completely counter-productive. Hitting other vehicles or objects in the scenery slows you down...with no rewards whatsoever (be it nitro or just points). If you want to catch the leader up and win the race, you have to avoid everyone and everything and race as cleanly as possible just like you would play an F1 game. I'm really at a loss for words on this game design decision. Again, trying to hit others will make sure that you lose precious seconds that you will NOT gain back since there's no system in the game to reward you for that behavior.

As a comparison, in Burnout/Flatout/Motorstorm, playing dirty gives you bonuses that you can use in hope of reaching 1st place. And for the case of Flatout, even if you don't end up first, your name could still be highlighted at the end of the race if you were the one to cause the most destruction.

Right now, for the dozens of multiplayer races I've participated in, the cleanest and quickest driver always wins; again, just like an F1 game.

PS : Flatout 2 on PS2 had many more interactive pieces (objects, debris, buildings) every race.

PS 2 : btw the lack of nitro in this game in derby mode removes so many opportunities to wreak more havoc (in a game called Wreckfest, I have to say there's some irony).

Last edited:

Bankai

Yes! I really like the game on PS5, so much better than I thought. Went for it "because it is a free PSplus game and it's PS5 optimized" and stayed because it has great gameplay, music and overall feel. Really has me smiling all the way through; great bizarre races (the couch-races are hilarious for example), really aggressive AI (slams you off the track and pins you between stuff, it's great) and it's not hard - which i like, because I'm not good at racing-games in general :lollipop_wink_tongue: and just wanna have a good time.

Great way to customize your car as well! Really easy and not too in-depth for a casual like me.

I had to change the engine sound to around 40% and the music to 100% to hear the songs, which was a bit weird, but now I can rock our while slamming all them cars 🤘

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I played it for a few hours in both solo and multiplayer modes. I ended up feeling extremely let down as the game imo is worse than Flatout/Burnout/Motorstorm in every aspect (except car physics).

Wreckfest tries to set itself apart by showcasing advanced vehicle physics/destructibility. That's great in derby modes, but in racing... I don't want to be rude, but the whole "advanced destruction" thing is completely counter-productive. Hitting other vehicles or objects in the scenery slows you down...with no rewards whatsoever (be it nitro or just points). If you want to catch the leader up and win the race, you have to avoid everyone and everything and race as cleanly as possible just like you would play an F1 game. I'm really at a loss for words on this game design decision. Again, trying to hit others will make sure that you lose precious seconds that you will NOT gain back since there's no system in the game to reward you for that behavior.

As a comparison, in Burnout/Flatout/Motorstorm, playing dirty gives you bonuses that you can use in hope of reaching 1st place. And for the case of Flatout, even if you don't end up first, your name could still be highlighted at the end of the race if you were the one to cause the most destruction.

Right now, for the dozens of multiplayer races I've participated in, the cleanest and quickest driver always wins.

PS : Fallout 2 on PS2 had many more interactive pieces (objects, debris, buildings) every race.

That's actually why I loved the game. Being totally dirty is actually unwise. I would sometimes hit the rear of the car to shake the racer and make him wobble around, or driving him off track until he hits a rock or something. It might not workout for you, but I like the sim approach they made here especially if you love driving instead of mindless wall sliding and hitting everything next to you would appreciate it. Being dirty occasionally might be good, but I'm against dirty driving usually because it's cheap, and usually play in "transparent" MP where no one can hit each others on The Crew 1/2.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Yes! I really like the game on PS5, so much better than I thought. Went for it "because it is a free PSplus game and it's PS5 optimized" and stayed because it has great gameplay, music and overall feel. Really has me smiling all the way through; great bizarre races (the couch-races are hilarious for example), really aggressive AI (slams you off the track and pins you between stuff, it's great) and it's not hard - which i like, because I'm not good at racing-games in general :lollipop_wink_tongue: and just wanna have a good time.

Great way to customize your car as well! Really easy and not too in-depth for a casual like me.

I had to change the engine sound to around 40% and the music to 100% to hear the songs, which was a bit weird, but now I can rock our while slamming all them cars 🤘

Yeah the music is fantastic but I turn it off because car music is better. But I would rate car sounds as 8/10, expected more supercharge whine, more deep V8 sounds, some anti-lag explosions, turbo hissing etc.

That's actually why I loved the game. Being totally dirty is actually unwise. I would sometimes hit the rear of the car to shake the racer and make him wobble around, or driving him off track until he hits a rock or something. It might not workout for you, but I like the sim approach they made here especially if you love driving instead of mindless wall sliding and hitting everything next to you would appreciate it. Being dirty occasionally might be good, but I'm against dirty driving usually because it's cheap, and usually play in "transparent" MP where no one can hit each others on The Crew 1/2.
The thing is the game advertises itself on being dirty: the whole "wreck" and "fest" thing. The game wants you to get dirty by showing what happens when you drive into other vehicles: lots of debris, you car getting hammered, wow so cool I like that. Problem is, if you play this way, the game will NOT reward you.
You know what game is played the same way? F1 2020. In F1 2020, the physics are very "realistic": you hit other drivers, you lose your front wing, your wheels, etc. However, doing so in not encouraged by the game because that would make you lose the race for sure. The game will not reward you for hitting others/the wall.

I'm sorry if my posts sound rude. I'm venting a little bit here since I was really disappointed by my experience. I felt that if the game were to release in the golden years of arcade racing games (2000's on PS2/Xbox/GC), it would have been totally ignored and probably even mocked for its lack of options.

Lest we forget Flatout also had a derby mode and the Destruction = Nitro/Points worked just as well in both derby and racing modes.

Right now, for the dozens of multiplayer races I've participated in, the cleanest and quickest driver always wins; again, just like an F1 game.

PS : Flatout 2 on PS2 had many more interactive pieces (objects, debris, buildings) every race.

PS 2 : btw the lack of nitro in this game in derby mode removes so many opportunities to wreak more havoc (in a game called Wreckfest, I have to say there's some irony).
the dude your opinion GIF

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I'm sorry if my posts sound rude. I'm venting a little bit here since I was really disappointed by my experience. I felt that if the game were to release in the golden years of arcade racing games (2000's on PS2/Xbox/GC), it would have been totally ignored and probably even mocked for its lack of options.

Lest we forget Flatout also had a derby mode and the Destruction = Nitro/Points worked just as well in both derby and racing modes.

I feel you, you're a flatout fan, a game that I never played personally, and this game is a far cry from it. Well, I think they gave it a new title for that reason, maybe they'll revisit Flatout again in the future.

Nice write up. I played a few races and enjoyed it so far. I like the menus and how quickly you can move through different events.

Drifting in racing games is critical to me. The Crew with this mechanics (not destruction, of course) would be my perfect game.

Last edited:
I feel you, you're a flatout fan, a game that I never played personally, and this game is a far cry from it. Well, I think they gave it a new title for that reason, maybe they'll revisit Flatout again in the future.
I'm happy you're enjoying the game and I hope you can continue enjoying it because it's all that matters in the end. My comments are not meant to undermine your enjoyment. :)

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I'm happy you're enjoying the game and I hope you can continue enjoying it because it's all that matters in the end. My comments are not meant to undermine your enjoyment. :)

You gotta be one of the kindest people around here. I understand your comment and you are very polite in the way you represent and make solid points that solidify your opinion, can only respect that!

Animated GIF

JayK47

In the end I did not recommend the game on Steam. It is a race game with derbies sprinkled in for variety. It does a good job with destruction, but you are expected to race and win, which is hard to do with the poor steering and braking on a beater. Since a lot of races require you to do flawless driving, I felt a rewind feature like what you see in Forza would have been nice. Without it, be ready to redo several races or grind to fix up a car. Some of the stats on cars make no sense. Some cars look like they would be great for derbie and have poor ratings for "health/armor". Others look like they should handle well and do not. It almost seems random.

It has the typical problem of RPGs where the more you play the more cars you unlock, and new cars are WAY better than old cars. So you will have a classic "Mustang" from the early game with low stats up against a classic "Camaro" you get later in the game with much higher stats. In reality, they are similar cars, but the game makes one much better since it was unlocked later in the game. Stuff like that bothers me since I am a car guy and that shit just goes against reality. So the game can't decide if it is a realistic racing demolition game or an arcade game with RPG elements. I was not expecting RPG elements in the game and I hate the random stats on the cars. I enjoyed Flat Out games more. The graphics and car damage are great, but the game is just not fun for me.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
In the end I did not recommend the game on Steam. It is a race game with derbies sprinkled in for variety. It does a good job with destruction, but you are expected to race and win, which is hard to do with the poor steering and braking on a beater. Since a lot of races require you to do flawless driving, I felt a rewind feature like what you see in Forza would have been nice. Without it, be ready to redo several races or grind to fix up a car. Some of the stats on cars make no sense. Some cars look like they would be great for derbie and have poor ratings for "health/armor". Others look like they should handle well and do not. It almost seems random.

It has the typical problem of RPGs where the more you play the more cars you unlock, and new cars are WAY better than old cars. So you will have a classic "Mustang" from the early game with low stats up against a classic "Camaro" you get later in the game with much higher stats. In reality, they are similar cars, but the game makes one much better since it was unlocked later in the game. Stuff like that bothers me since I am a car guy and that shit just goes against reality. So the game can't decide if it is a realistic racing demolition game or an arcade game with RPG elements. I was not expecting RPG elements in the game and I hate the random stats on the cars. I enjoyed Flat Out games more. The graphics and car damage are great, but the game is just not fun for me.

I would suggest you try upgrading the engine of that mustang (Rocket). I'll start the game and fully upgrade it and probably post a screenshot of how it matches up with the rest. You can literally make any car into a top tier with engine swaps, but you need to reach level 35 to unlock the highest tier. You can tune your car and suspension to behave differently, maybe you didn't explore it enough.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
really fun game with excellent physics , also pc version is superb

Indeed! Also need to try all the cars fully loaded to know my best pick!

Keep it coming. I enjoy living in ur head rent free!

And I'm not enjoying living in your head, so please let's stop this and you've came here in a very bad attitude stirring shit up. Also Captain Toad Captain Toad may I ask you to not respond to him any further so we can only discuss what matters? Thanks to both of you in advance.

I agree but in my opinion Wreckfest lacks in style and personality in which DD2 excelled back in time.

Maybe you enjoyed the narrator in DD2, but don't let nostalgia muddy your vision. ;)

So many bitching people in this thread, smh...

He's doing it in my recent threads for some reason, he's a good guy and hope he leave us in peace as he doesn't like the game.

Anyway, the Nissan 240z is a killer! So fast, so nimble and impressive to control! Way better than the muscle cars I've been wasting my time with :) Stripped the roll cage to boost its speed and agility for racing, but it's overall pretty weak.

This is the highest level score I've seen so far:

Wreckfest-20210510012344.png

JayK47 JayK47 here is the Mustang if you swap in a bigger engine! Pretty solid.

Wreckfest-20210509220142.png

The Camaro, but not fully modified so can't tell how high it'll be but Mustang isn't sloth.

Wreckfest-20210509220232.png

Even the sofa can enjoy some of that juicy engine swap! :messenger_winking_tongue:

Wreckfest-20210509220450.png

bender

What time is it?
I've actually been playing this a lot (only the career mode, default settings, I'm now onto the Pro Internationals). I'd describe it as more interesting than it is good. I'm often asking myself what the appeal of this game is and then I'll see an AI car launched into the air doing sideways barrel rolls. The destruction aspect is neat and some of the tracks that has crossing paths or doubles back on one another tend to show off what makes this game fun. Sadly those moments are way too far apart and the AI often has a case of dumb brain (for example, if you make contact from behind they just accelerate towards the nearest wall you are pit maneuvering them into). There also doesn't appear to be a ton of variety in vehicles or tracks. The career relies way too much on standard circuit racing which is dull as dishwater (way too many Ovals) and it makes you wonder why they didn't lean more into the more creative, off-the-wall events.

I guess I'd sum this up as a AA version of a game you'd see in the toys section of Cabela's and the American South filtered through the lens of a European development studio.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I've actually been playing this a lot (only the career mode, default settings, I'm now onto the Pro Internationals). I'd describe it as more interesting than it is good. I'm often asking myself what the appeal of this game is and then I'll see an AI car launched into the air doing sideways barrel rolls. The destruction aspect is neat and some of the tracks that has crossing paths or doubles back on one another tend to show off what makes this game fun. Sadly those moments are way too far apart and the AI often has a case of dumb brain (for example, if you make contact from behind they just accelerate towards the nearest wall you are pit maneuvering them into). There also doesn't appear to be a ton of variety in vehicles or tracks. The career relies way too much on standard circuit racing which is dull as dishwater (way too many Ovals) and it makes you wonder why they didn't lean more into the more creative, off-the-wall events.

I guess I'd sum this up as a AA version of a game you'd see in the toys section of Cabela's and the American South filtered through the lens of a European development studio.

Interesting post, the last part made me confused but I get what you're aiming at.:messenger_winking_tongue: I'm really more into the racing part in this game, the destruction adds to that!

Uploading a dirty gameplay destroying most of the competitors (AI) using this bulldozer: (snapshot from an HDR 4K video so it looks weird)

wreckfestmuddigger.jpg

Last edited:

RaZoR No1

Really love Wreckfest, but somehow DD 1 and 2 are better "stock car" /crashing games for me.

Espacially that in Wreckfest we have a healthbar makes it worse for me. In the arena mode we still get punished if we crash in reverse. In DD 1 and 2 we lost health and the tires, but as long the engine was somehow fine, we could still go on (the races/battles without any rear or front tires were brutal).
I miss this in Wreckfest.
DD was more simulation focused in that aspect. I really loved this feature in DD 1 and 2 and made really long and interesting arena races.

Edit: plus I am missing the races (not arena) for destruction points

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I really enjoy this game too. At 60fps, it is a delight.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Really love Wreckfest, but somehow DD 1 and 2 are better "stock car" /crashing games for me.

Espacially that in Wreckfest we have a healthbar makes it worse for me. In the arena mode we still get punished if we crash in reverse. In DD 1 and 2 we lost health and the tires, but as long the engine was somehow fine, we could still go on (the races/battles without any rear or front tires were brutal).
I miss this in Wreckfest.
DD was more simulation focused in that aspect. I really loved this feature in DD 1 and 2 and made really long and interesting arena races.

Edit: plus I am missing the races (not arena) for destruction points

Yeah actually the tires don't seem to come off easily, which is strange. But you can raise the damage to realistic and you should expect more severe damage that "Normal" mode the game set as a default to make it more forgiving. Also you get 12 laps races that you drag yourself through and might get smashed accidently and lose.

bender

What time is it?
Interesting post, the last part made me confused but I get what you're aiming at.:messenger_winking_tongue: I'm really more into the racing part in this game, the destruction adds to that!

Uploading a dirty gameplay destroying most of the competitors (AI) using this bulldozer: (snapshot from an HDR 4K video so it looks weird)

wreckfestmuddigger.jpg

Outside of the start of a race, I'm so far ahead in the circuit races that really all you see is the carnage from the AI racers on the proceeding laps. I haven't purchased many vehicles and messed with the upgrades (really not my cup of tea for racers) but I mostly haven't felt the need. I wish more racing games had the difficulty tuner from FORZA Horizon which recommends adjusting the settings up or down depending on performance. I'm not sure how much longer I'll stick with Wreckfest, it has some spectacular moments but so far it's been a slog to get to them. I wanted to start a topic asking where the fun is to be found in this game as I know people like it and I can catch glimpses of it. It's probably just not for me but it seems to have a bit of an identity crisis. Is it a serious racer? Is it an arcade racer? It's also a mess tonally.

RaZoR No1

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Yeah actually the tires don't seem to come off easily, which is strange. But you can raise the damage to realistic and you should expect more severe damage that "Normal" mode the game set as a default to make it more forgiving. Also you get 12 laps races that you drag yourself through and might get smashed accidently and lose.
Already played/finished the carrer using realistic damage. Was more intense but still not the same feeling as DD.
Racepoint are useless except for leveling up or for arena mode. (except there was an update in the last few months).

Racing clean and avoiding everything gets you the win here. In DD you had normal races where you still had to get as much points as possible + higher finish gave you extra points.

In the end, it is still an awesome game and still I play it here and there.

GHG

Gold Member
Anyone has wheel support experience?

Yep on PC.

The FFB is surprisingly good once dialed in. I read somewhere that the game actually runs on a heavily modified version of the rfactor engine so that would somewhat explain why it also plays well with a wheel with all assists off.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Outside of the start of a race, I'm so far ahead in the circuit races that really all you see is the carnage from the AI racers on the proceeding laps. I haven't purchased many vehicles and messed with the upgrades (really not my cup of tea for racers) but I mostly haven't felt the need. I wish more racing games had the difficulty tuner from FORZA Horizon which recommends adjusting the settings up or down depending on performance. I'm not sure how much longer I'll stick with Wreckfest, it has some spectacular moments but so far it's been a slog to get to them. I wanted to start a topic asking where the fun is to be found in this game as I know people like it and I can catch glimpses of it. It's probably just not for me but it seems to have a bit of an identity crisis. Is it a serious racer? Is it an arcade racer? It's also a mess tonally.

Use Expert difficulty for more challenge. It's set at Novice by default, or at least try Amateur difficulty (higher than Novice). Expert seem to give decent challenge, and you might end up having the AI getting beyond your reach as well.

Already played/finished the carrer using realistic damage. Was more intense but still not the same feeling as DD.
Racepoint are useless except for leveling up or for arena mode. (except there was an update in the last few months).

Racing clean and avoiding everything gets you the win here. In DD you had normal races where you still had to get as much points as possible + higher finish gave you extra points.

In the end, it is still an awesome game and still I play it here and there.

Fair enough ;) Hope at least this makes Sony regret spending money on wacky, trendy Destruction Allstars instead of Destruction Derby/MonstorStorm or even Twisted Metal.

Yep on PC.

The FFB is surprisingly good once dialed in. I read somewhere that the game actually runs on a heavily modified version of the rfactor engine so that would somewhat explain why it also plays well with a wheel with all assists off.

Works on PS4/5 as well! There are videos about that ;)

Last edited:
I bought dirt 5 to have a racer on the ps5 and was supremely disappointed. It is beautiful at times and ambitious, but ultimately has performance issues and just isn't very fun.

Destruction all stars didn't really give any satisfying destruction. I never really got the feel for the driving and the physics felt off.

This game is so much fun compared to either of them. The graphics aren't the best but are serviceable. The physics and destruction are much more satisfying than those other titles. The game is just fun and strikes a good balance between the more serious races and the wacky stuff like couch derbys.

I agree with everything you say here, and just to add it’s nice that the Plat is pretty easy. Only requires 20-ish hours or so.

PS+ has become a nice little Plat Farm for me

SpokkX

Yeah its fun

Have it on a quick resume slot usually.. just switch to and play a race and switch back to some other (current main game)

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Nice to see that you started your gaming channel. You should start twitch channel for live streaming as well.

Nah I'll keep it simple. I should really focus on fauna and flora soon when I get the lenses I need. Our prime season will start within 2 months. Also might do some streams on youtube if needed ;)

Thanks for nice words, mate!

Yeah its fun

Have it on a quick resume slot usually.. just switch to and play a race and switch back to some other (current main game)

Sounds perfect! I might do that minus the quick resume, have it fill the gaps!

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

I just started playing it and think it’s neat. The destruction and AI making mistakes and chaos is fun.

The racing is kind of ass in the shitbox cars I got so far and the engine audio is poor. The game has a low budget look with the UI too.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Ok, now I want to give it a try.

YOU MUST!

Hows the multiplayer? Can two people play co-op?

Didn't try it myself, next time I'll give it a shot. If you own a PS5 just download it. It's available on PS Now (PS4) and Gamepass (XBO). An XSX version should come soon.

I just started playing it and think it’s neat. The destruction and AI making mistakes and chaos is fun.

The racing is kind of ass in the shitbox cars I got so far and the engine audio is poor. The game has a low budget look with the UI too.

Yeah they kinda killed the engine audio with the Mustang, doesn't make sense, but later cars seem to sound better like the Venom car (Corvette C3) on the OP.

---------------
Added a new aggressive gameplay to the OP (also updated the OP to look better):

Last edited:

drotahorror

I bought it on PC when it was called Next Car Game many years ago. Honestly could never really get into it. Also, the wheel support, while there, is very lacking. I actually just tried it again yesterday. It just doesn't feel great on a wheel at all.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I bought it on PC when it was called Next Car Game many years ago. Honestly could never really get into it. Also, the wheel support, while there, is very lacking. I actually just tried it again yesterday. It just doesn't feel great on a wheel at all.

I'm a controller guy, I keep the real wheel when doing chores or exploring around.

My previous 1997 Nissan Patrol (original engine: 4.2L inline-6)

DSC-0538.jpg

P1110047.jpg

Made an engine swap and put Nissan Titan's VK56DE engine, it gave me headaches as it's too hard and need to make it fully standalone: (the project cost me a total of $24K USD!! Poured more than $52K within 6 years:lollipop_sad_relieved:)

Tests, lol (had to unlist both as police is tracking even youtube/instagram/whatsapp to catch you now). It made around 411hp.

Not sure why games don't sound as aggressive, although The Crew before the overhaul update V8 sounds were insane!

Now just a lift and 35's and keep it stock, police sucks (the head of the whole region is 1.5km away from home:lollipop_downcast_sweat:). (2016 Nissan Patrol, 4.8L inline-6, 5-speed MT, and stock rear difflock)

29-34-203-181-501831.jpg

33-34-198-173-794983.jpg

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
Got it for PC, played a few hours and didn't like it. Enjoyed the shit out of Flatout1. But BeamNG is miles ahead of both IMHO.

Last edited:

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
For DD modes, is it better to hang back and let the AI kill each other or risk hitting others? It seems like you can maintain your health is you hit them while they are not moving fast, but you risk being T-bones if you enter the fray.

Dane

I'm a controller guy, I keep the real wheel when doing chores or exploring around.

My previous 1997 Nissan Patrol (original engine: 4.2L inline-6)

DSC-0538.jpg

P1110047.jpg

Made an engine swap and put Nissan Titan's VK56DE engine, it gave me headaches as it's too hard and need to make it fully standalone: (the project cost me a total of $24K USD!! Poured more than $52K within 6 years:lollipop_sad_relieved:)

Tests, lol (had to unlist both as police is tracking even youtube/instagram/whatsapp to catch you now). It made around 411hp.

Not sure why games don't sound as aggressive, although The Crew before the overhaul update V8 sounds were insane!

Now just a lift and 35's and keep it stock, police sucks (the head of the whole region is 1.5km away from home:lollipop_downcast_sweat:). (2016 Nissan Patrol, 4.8L inline-6, 5-speed MT, and stock rear difflock)

29-34-203-181-501831.jpg

33-34-198-173-794983.jpg

We had the two door Pajeros here, they're expensive AF tho.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
For DD modes, is it better to hang back and let the AI kill each other or risk hitting others? It seems like you can maintain your health is you hit them while they are not moving fast, but you risk being T-bones if you enter the fray.

On Wreckfest you have like 1min max without touching an opponent, so you are forced to get your hands dirty or get axed.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
We had the two door Pajeros here, they're expensive AF tho.

From the spelling I know you're talking from Europe, because Pajero has been replaced by the name Montero in the Americas. Has been told that Pajero means "wanker" in Hispanic. We got the shorty Pajeros here as well, but Pajero has been discontinued 2 years ago.

R6Rider

Gold Member
It's hilarious with friends. I only you could add more bots as the limit is 7 I think. Doing the big loop track in school buses and other stupid vehicles is a good time.

Top Bottom