• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wuthering Waves (PC/iOS/Android) might soon be coming to GachaStation 5... I mean PlayStation 5

All notable Gacha Games currently on PS5 or confirmed to arrive in the future:
  • Genshin Impact
  • Honkai Star Rail
  • Tower of Fantasy
  • Arknights: Endfield
  • Wuthering Waves
  • Project Mugen

MiHoYo's upcoming gacha, Zenless Zone Zero, will most likely come as well since both Genshin and Star Rail are on PlayStation 5.

Wuthering Waves gameplay trailer for those interested in finding out more about the game:

Character Showcase Trailers:

Some gifs I've made with 'Resonator' the other day:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ManaByte

I honestly don't see how people can be so vehemently against GaaS games, but they seem to have no problem with gacha scams.

Exentryk

Game looks cool and seems to be inspired from Genshin Impact. But am not really a fan of gacha type games, so will have to pass on this.

I honestly don't see how people can be so vehemently against GaaS games, but they seem to have no problem with gacha scams.

where is the scam, exactly?

This game is pure AAA material and you play for free. You want more characters or stuff? you pay, same as you pay skins or weapons in any Assassins Creed.

People are vehemently against GaaS without content. This is a huge game, same as Genshin or any other full-fledged RPG.

It's kind of funny that some people believe that they can make a game of this caliber at 60 USD retail price. Yeah, sure. And Gamepass is veeery profitable, too.

Tell me more about magical finances.

Last edited:

ManaByte

where is the scam, exactly?

This game is pure AAA material and you play for free. You want more characters or stuff? you pay, same as you pay skins or weapons in any Assassins Creed.

People are vehemently against GaaS without content. This is a huge game, same as Genshin or any other full-fledged RPG.

Gacha games are slot machines for whales. They're also a GaaS.

Bigger tits with more jiggle. Upgrades people!

LBoHymy.gif
They also 'unfurried' that boy.

Anyway, lots of people in the Gacha Gaming reddit are saying that Wuthering Waves will probably be one of the main competitors for Genshin especially if it's coming to console. :p

Last edited:

Sakura

Not really a fan of the character designs/models personally. Especially compared to something like Star Rail.

Hopefully the writing/translation is better than Mihoyo's games.

Top Bottom