• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2017 to 2020 has been delisted on Steam and consoles

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
WWE 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 and their dlc has been delisted from Steam and consoles.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
So? If you owned them you can still download them.

No one wants to actually BUY those.
Of course.

You purchased the acces to them, so they won't dissappear for people already owning them.

Kagey K

Banned
shit now i wont be able to understand the plot of the newer games
Cena wins, if Cena loses, Roman wins
You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Wasn't 2020 the one with the wild bugs and extremely lazy character designs? I remember The Rock looked like some generic free Unreal engine asset.

njean777

2k22 is pretty good, but cutting 2k19 may sting for some people. Although I would figure the people who have 2k19 still and still play the game own it already. I am still playing 2k22 everyday since its launch.

its such bs tbh. the DLCs are pretty important for some of these games. not only are u missing out on roster additions...ur missing out on like a hundred new move animations if u can't buy the DLC anymore.

Karmic Raze

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Now let’s forget any of those, especially 2020, existed in the first place. (Coming from a guy who has owned every game except for Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth. … Or was it Know Your Role? It’s been so damn long I forget. Lol.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom