• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Wrestlemania 22 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

The only thing I care about is Triple H sitting back on his throne.

The King of Kings!!

The Cerebral Assassin!!

The Game!!!

Triple H!!!!

DMczaf

Bishman said:
The only thing I care about is Triple sitting back on his throne.

The King of Kings!!

The Cerebral Assassin!!

The Game!!!

Triple H!!!!

Soon to be 11!

God I hope so. I really doubt it due to him burying the shit out of Cena in every single segment for a month, but at the same time, this is Triple H, and you know he wants to win this.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
wtf did WWE just spoil HHH vs Cena? :lol

Backlash Commercial - Cena: "At Backlash, I'll take what's mine."

DMczaf

The Faceless Master said:
wow, sharmell wa hot tonight!

and the only good thing about that last match was seeing her...

Yeah, what a shitty match after Money in the Bank and Foley vs. Edge.

Kenobi

Casket match. Time for a break....perhaps I'll go buy some chips.

EDIT: Shit, it's raining. My signal best be backkkk

Wow... I"m still kinda moist after that Mickie and Trish match. Trish was like... "WTF!??!?!!?" and the fact that the "Stratisfaction" completely backfired. :lol

Hopefully Mark Henry will bury the Undertaker.

13-1...13 and 1.

Kenobi

Damn you DirectTV. The first PPV I buy in years and it has to rain NOW.

EDIT: Yay its back...and Taker is still wrestling. Well, I'll take it.

Biohazard said:
What the fuck did Trish do to the crowd...is it because she didn't point??
They just think Mickie has been doing really awesome at her role in the storyline. It's been repeatedly said here that Mickie was the best part of Raw all month, and it looks like a lot of people agree.

Hey Mickie you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickie hey, hey, hey Mickey…

*goes back to regular scheduled programming*

Christopher

you know why the boo'ed Trish? Because she's not the same face Trish from 2003...she thinks she's some tough chick that dominates the division. God i'm glad she lost, maybe it will freshen her up...hell she doesn't even wear wrestling attire anymore.

Mickie James > Trish Stratus

I BET Mickie is a freak in the bed.

DMczaf

HBK did an elbow off the top of a 30 foot ladder with Vince on a table :eek: He also did the DX crotch chop before doing it, which got a huge fucking reaction :lol Now the fans are all doing DX signs.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
DMczaf said:
HBK did an elbow off the top of a 30 foot ladder with Vince on a table :eek: He also did the DX crotch chop before doing it, which got a huge fucking reaction :lol Now the fans are all doing DX signs.
DX REUNION??????????????????????? :O:O:O

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:

:0!

Wrestlmania is about 100 times better than I thought it would be (I had my expectation set VERY low though). I only hated one match Taker/Henry, but Taker's leap from the ring flying about 10 foot over the casket was nice...

...2 more match (and some eye-candy) left. The only thing thats could ruin this PPV is Cena winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom