• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWII Tactical Shooter "Hell Let Loose" launches on PS5 and XSX October 5th

Links to the youtube channels of your console of choice below.

If you’re unsure about this game but are into history or tactical shooters at all, this is a highly recommended purchase. You won't be disappointed.

The devs for this game are some of the best I’ve ever experienced. They actually listen to the community and consistently update the game every two to three months. They even regularly interact with players on reddit and twitter.

The game launches with maps in set in France, Belgium, Germany and the Soviet Union. Featuring the U.S., Germany and Russia as the playable factions.

In the future we are getting the British in Operation Market Garden, the Canadians in the Falaise Gap, and the Japanese in the Pacific.
Show less

Last edited:

FrozenFlame

Curious to see how this goes considering the nature of the game, especially the voice communication for teamwork. Also, I feel like these AA multiplayer titles would benefit from ps+ or XGP...

CitizenZ

Banned
Another PC exclusive going to console smh, should I make a thread and cry to.....? Who do I cry to, o that's right, dont care. Congrats its real good.

jaysius

Banned
Looks interesting, gameplay looks fun. NOT a smart time to launch a multiplayer only game with no brand recognition so near to the big hitters like COD and BF 2042.

R.I.P unfortunately.

Looks interesting, gameplay looks fun. NOT a smart time to launch a multiplayer only game with no brand recognition so near to the big hitters like COD and BF 2042.

R.I.P unfortunately.
I kind of agree although a lot of the youtube comments are saying they think CoD looks like shit and luckily this game isn't as niche as something like Verdun for example.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Seems pretty cool but I already know that a 50v50 shooter that isn't COD or Battlefield won't have any full servers in my any country so I'll probably never play this.

It might have a little bit of life at launch, but the high asking price for an unknown mulitplayer game coming out of completely nowhere, it's not looking great for this one.

It should have slapped itself onto GamePass then it'd at least have a chance.

It might have a little bit of life at launch, but the high asking price for an unknown mulitplayer game coming out of completely nowhere, it's not looking great for this one.

It should have slapped itself onto GamePass then it'd at least have a chance.
The servers have been full during the closed PS5 beta and they are running an open beta in a week or so. I don't think there will be a problem.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Looks good. But only for gamers willing to play large map games with a more tactical, slow paced kind of gameplay. Not the type of game to run around, get killed and get back into the thick of the action in 10 seconds to kill or be killed again like other shooters.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Looks good. But only for gamers willing to play large map games with a more tactical, slow paced kind of gameplay. Not the type of game to run around, get killed and get back into the thick of the action in 10 seconds to kill or be killed again like other shooters.

965d2af827ddf1004d7e67fe255f09ea.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Reading more about it, it's also a game heavy into that leadership gameplay where one guy on your team is chosen to be commander and he's supposed to order teammates around to do this or that.

Only hardcore shooter fans will live with that.

I just want to play and have fun and not be lectured to do objectives. I play modes best I can to win (TDM or objectives) so I'm not one of those snipers in a bush all game, but I dont need commanders on chat tell the team to do this or that.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Reading more about it, it's also a game heavy into that leadership gameplay where one guy on your team is chosen to be commander and he's supposed to order teammates around to do this or that.

Only hardcore shooter fans will live with that.

I just want to play and have fun and not be lectured to do objectives. I play modes best I can to win (TDM or objectives) so I'm not one of those snipers in a bush all game, but I dont need commanders on chat tell the team to do this or that.

Not me man. I love teamwork, strategy, and communication in my games. CoD bores me to tears but this is right up my alley. Was totally unaware this game existed before this thread. Rock on!

shaddam

Good. Last summer I started playing COD:UO online. I sucked, but had a blast. This game is on my steam wishlist, but I'm not sure about how can my pc handle it

Not me man. I love teamwork, strategy, and communication in my games. CoD bores me to tears but this is right up my alley. Was totally unaware this game existed before this thread. Rock on!
Same here man . This game is all about communication and carrying out plans and strategy. Its much more tactical and has much more role playing element than your average shooter on console. There are limited slots for different types of soldiers(for example only 1 medic, )and a real chain of command, so you must actually do your job in the field with your squad to succeed.

Top Bottom