• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 'All Access' releases in Switzerland Today. Austria later. Series S CHF 24.90/Month | CHF 34.90/Month Series X

Xbox All Access recently had a major deal with Verizon, and now it's further expanding due to the success of the program, releasing in Switzerland Aug 30th Today. it will also release in Austria this year at a date.

https://news.xbox.com/de-de/2022/08/30/xbox-all-access-switzerland/

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will also receive an EA Play membership at no additional cost. EA Play includes more than 60 top games from EA, such as FIFA 22, Titanfall 2, and Need for Speed Heat. Plus, titles from some of EA’s most popular franchises, like Battlefield, Mass Effect, The Sims, and Star Wars, as well as exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special content, and more.

Xbox All Access with Xbox Series S

• In addition to your console, you’ll receive 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (including all the benefits of EA Play, Xbox Cloud Gaming and Xbox Live Gold)
  • Cost: CHF 24.90 per month for 24 months
  • No additional costs
Xbox All Access with Xbox Series X

• In addition to your console, you’ll receive 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (including all the benefits of EA Play, Xbox Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold)
  • Cost: CHF 34.90 per month for 24 months
  • No additional costs

How do I get Xbox All Access?

Xbox is working with select retailers to bring you your console and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

• In Switzerland you receive Xbox All Access via Swisscom
  • Choose your matching Xbox All Access bundle on the landing page and decide how you want to pay the monthly rates of Xbox All Access
  • Your new console is already on its way – Xbox Game Pass Ultimate included
If you meet all the eligibility requirements, nothing stands in the way of almost endless adventures on Xbox.

Now I don't know anything about CHF (CHieF dollars?) but I assume based on these numbers that this is a pretty low monthly price given inflation, economic recession, and other electronics raising prices. The fact it took Microsoft this long to get to Swiss despite All Access being in all the surrounding countries, makes me believe they must have saw data that made executives think it was worth it to launch the program there.

It will also expand to Austria but no date yet, so while it says 2022, it may be delayed until 2023 like everything else gaming this year.

Kuranghi

I dunno if this helps but these are some of the results that come up if you type "chuff" into the gif search:

smile pleased GIF
Madonna Reaction GIF
Happy The Sopranos GIF

pleased anticipation GIF
Happy Smile GIF by MOODMAN
Happy GIF

Converting from Chuff to Great British Parps its like 18% interest to take it over 24 months, not that bad as far as these things go.

Top Bottom