• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct 25th January (8pm UK / 3pm ET / 12pm PT)

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Silence Be Quiet GIF by ION

Nobody asked you.
Bro, you need to go play forspoken lol its not like any other game released in the last few years.....damn all these rhythm games....

This looks hilarious.....azure losing so much money? A company that's making 16 billion profit a quarter.....that horns guy is on crack.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Bro, you need to go play forspoken lol its not like any other game released in the last few years.....damn all these rhythm games....

This looks hilarious.....azure losing so much money? A company that's making 16 billion profit a quarter.....that horns guy is on crack.
I heard Phil will be forced to release Starfield in April to cover the Sting concert expenses. Trust me. He sang for longer than expected. 2 encores.

Pelta88

What a show!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT HI-FI RUSH IS SO FUCKING MINE!

I can say it right now: Hi-Fi Rush will be one of my very favorite games of the entire generation. It looks like what you would have wished for in a Sunset Overdrive or Jet Set Radio style sequel. The game looks great.

That looks like a dream game. And Redfall... I was hyped before, but I honestly wasn't expecting it to look as good as it did. I'm blown away. Blew my expectations away.

Even Minecraft Legends looks like a far better, more exciting game than I was expecting. Forza just looked downright incredible, and there's still Starfield and whatever other surprises they have up their sleeves this year? That's how you start things out for the new gen.

Online the prevailing thought is that Redfall looks like it was made in DREAMS and I tend to agree.

TonyK

Hi-Fi Rush installing. Even if it's not my type of game I will try it. It's incredible what they have done, announcing and releasing the game same day in Gamepass.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Good showing. Format is almost perfect, only thing I would have liked is more time with Forza. But that 4K60 with RT has me pumped.

JLB

Banned
Hi Fi Rush looks good but it's a minor release.
Redfall and Forza were the bangers of the show, not my cup of tea but I guess the fans of Arkane and Forza can be happy with it.
I don't think anyone over 5 cares about Minecraft.
Ghost Wire is not new anymore since it has been for a while on PS5 and it wasn't that great...
Don't care for ESO.

mr wizard what GIF

Chukhopops

Online the prevailing thought is that Redfall looks like it was made in DREAMS and I tend to agree.
How do you measure the prevailing thought online, you think you’re Nielsen or something?

If it’s based on the people you follow then it’s likely you follow them because they share your opinions to begin with…
Seeing Ezekiel carefully going to threads of all the announced games to drop LOL emojis has to be the most amusing outcome of all this. Not even Hi-Fi Rush was spared :messenger_grinning_smiling:
An emoji bot is far less annoying than the hype police patrolling those threads tonight.

JLB

Banned
So we have :
Jan - HiFi / AoE 2
Feb - Since there’s a Starfield show in Feb, maybe it’s a ninja release as HiFi
Mar - Ghostwire
Apr - Minecraft Legends
May - Redfall
Jun - ESO Necro

No chance at all. Starfield release date will be well known ahead of time. No GOTY is ninja released.

8/10 show for me.

Redfall looks more interesting every time I see it.
MMOs just don't do it for me, but I know people love ESO.
I'll give Minecraft a whirl.
Definitely giving Hi-Fi a try, who doesn't like a nice shadow-drop?
Racing just isn't my jam, but hot damn Forza is a looker.

Loved the tight presentation, glad MS finally decided to just copy what worked. Save the Twitch nonsense for a separate stream after the show. They also telegraphed exactly what was going to be there, so if anybody felt disappointed this was it that's a you problem for getting over hyped.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
What a show!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT HI-FI RUSH IS SO FUCKING MINE!

I can say it right now: Hi-Fi Rush will be one of my very favorite games of the entire generation. It looks like what you would have wished for in a Sunset Overdrive or Jet Set Radio style sequel. The game looks great.

That looks like a dream game. And Redfall... I was hyped before, but I honestly wasn't expecting it to look as good as it did. I'm blown away. Blew my expectations away.

Even Minecraft Legends looks like a far better, more exciting game than I was expecting. Forza just looked downright incredible, and there's still Starfield and whatever other surprises they have up their sleeves this year? That's how you start things out for the new gen.
That Quarterly Report must have done a number on you or that is the best sarcasm I've ever witnessed.

The show was fine (not 10/10) and the Tango game was a nice suprise and by far the best thing on the show. Hopefully it plays great.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

GHG

go back to ur cinematic experiences and let us enjoy games with good level design

Are you two (at least I think you're individuals, maybe) ok?

Both of you have quoted a post and then responded with completely out of context replies.

Let the guy be excited, damn.

Oh now it starts to make sense.

XXL

Forza looks really good. I still don't know exactly WTF Redfall is, but I love Arkane so I'll probably play it although I'm not really excited for it.

Pelta88

How do you measure the prevailing thought online, you think you’re Nielsen or something?

If it’s based on the people you follow then it’s likely you follow them because they share your opinions to begin with…

I don't have a twitter account so no algorithm is applicable. The only thing that is constant is the site asking me to sign up.

Ozriel

M$FT

Must be Tiktok, then. Because that's certainly not what's driving discussion of this game on Twitter. Nobody's talking about DREAMS either.

More likely you made this up yourself.

samoilaaa

Nah I'd actually suggest you don't play it. Wouldn't want it to tarnish your worldview, considering how you've been behaving in this thread it might cause you to combust.
unfortunately i did play the 2018 one but hey considering the behaving part i think we are more alike than you think , you made fun of someone for liking the games show on the xbox direct and i made fun of people that like the last of us and god of war

VN1X

Banned
I honestly don't get why people get hung up on raw fidelity so much these days.

There's a ton of hype behind Dark and Darker and from a pure art and technical standpoint it looks like ass but, evidently, it's a lot of fun to play. Redfall is an Arkane joint so it will be a banger regardless of how it looks.

unfortunately i did play the 2018 one but hey considering the behaving part i think we are more alike than you think , you made fun of someone for liking the games show on the xbox direct and i made fun of people that like the last of us and god of war
Liking games that are only shown in trailers vs. liking games that are considered modern classics.

Chill Leopard GIF

GHG

And this is where you're wrong. I haven't made fun of anybody for liking the showcase.

Neither your inability to read between the lines along with your subsequent childish tit for tat behaviour are my problem. But whatever makes you feel better.

Last edited:

Freeza93

Banned
Good showing. Format is almost perfect, only thing I would have liked is more time with Forza. But that 4K60 with RT has me pumped.
„4k“ i doubt it especially with RT. No way. I have played way to much will al graphics card til ampere era to know what the consoles are capable of. And its not 4k not at 60 fps and surely not with RT. Amd first gen RT is not good especially in its weaker cards. Even the Intel Güus are far superior in RT in fact they are as good as Ampere in their first gen. That’s impressive.

samoilaaa

And this is where you're wrong. I haven't made fun of anybody for liking the showcase.

Neither your inability to read between the lines along with your subsequent childish tit for tat behaviour are my problem. But whatever makes you feel better.
cmon dont try to sound smart using big words , a big boy like urself should admitt that replying with "this cant be a real post" is making fun of the guy

Last edited:

twilo99

Its kanda daunting how massive the Elder Scrolls universe is... I'm reluctant to mess with it because of that. Where do you even start...

Freeza93

Banned
Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

And here I thought gaf was a bunch of dedicated gamers, so how did this devolve into shitty console wars again? Don't y'all have PS5s, Switches and Xbox's or PCs?
Yea this is definitely the worst side of THIS forum. Stupid and their toy fanboyism is for the stupid low iq lords.

I mean companies literally use them as free marketing. imagine being sn advertiser but not getting payed 1 cent and then shitting on youtubers who get money for it and free hardware.

Last edited:
Top Bottom