• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase | The Full Recap

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
qqjie-tu-20220613025359_pwtq.png

Xbox:
  • Forza Motorsport – Thread
  • Flight Simulator Expansion & Halo Crossover – Trailer
  • Grounded 1.0 – Trailer
  • Forza Horizon 5 Hotwheels Expansion – Thread
  • Minecraft Legends – Thread
  • Pentiment – Thread

Bethesda:
  • Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Update – Trailer
  • Fallout 76 – Expeditions: The Pitt – Thread
  • Redfall – Thread
  • Starfield – Thread

Activision/Blizzard:

Indies:

Asia:
  • Naraka: Bladepoint – Trailer
  • Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty – Thread
  • Persona 3P/4G/5R – Thread
  • Kojima is working with Xbox – Thread

Third Party:
  • Riot is coming to Xbox Game Pass – Thread
  • A Plague Tale: Requiem – Thread
  • Ark 2 – Thread

Thx to this website

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
No Series 3 Elite Controller, I don't know what they're waiting for on this one, it's easy money, maybe they want to deplete their Series 2 Elite stock first?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
No Series 3 Elite Controller, I don't know what they're waiting for on this one, it's easy money, maybe they want to deplete their Series 2 Elite stock first?

Keep in mind they have a follow-up event on the 14th, some things might be shown or announced there as well.

Excellent work for gathering the stuff KyoZz KyoZz

Last edited:
No Banjo :(

I’d love to see Kojima take on the next Banjo.

Kazooie is now an international terrorist. Banjo, a covert CIA operative on a mission to stop him. Gruntilda died in a violent melting pot accident and is now an android with a highly advanced prototype AI.

Featuring 40 hours of pre-rendered cutscenes with the voices of Troy Baker (Banjo), Laura Bailey (Kazooie), Norman Reedus (Gruntilda), and Morgan Freeman (God). Pertinent, deep, philosophical musings on the state of the world, life after death, and where the Jiggies truly came from.

A Kojima Productions...production.

jigglet

Banned
Kazooie is now an international terrorist. Banjo, a covert CIA operative on a mission to stop him. Gruntilda died in a violent melting pot accident and is now an android with a highly advanced prototype AI.

Featuring 40 hours of pre-rendered cutscenes with the voices of Troy Baker (Banjo), Laura Bailey (Kazooie), Norman Reedus (Gruntilda), and Morgan Freeman (God). Pertinent, deep, philosophical musings on the state of the world, life after death, and where the Jiggies truly came from.

A Kojima Productions...production.

Imagine a fully playable title screen that would put Mario 64 to shame, but not a shred of gameplay thereafter. 40 hours worth of cut scenes, with the only interactive element being the ability to put a gun to your head to end it all.

qqjie-tu-20220613025359_pwtq.png

Xbox:
  • Forza Motorsport – Thread
  • Flight Simulator Expansion & Halo Crossover – Trailer
  • Grounded 1.0 – Trailer
  • Forza Horizon 5 Hotwheels Expansion – Thread
  • Minecraft Legends – Thread
  • Pentiment – Thread

Bethesda:
  • Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Update – Trailer
  • Fallout 76 – Expeditions: The Pitt – Thread
  • Redfall – Thread
  • Starfield – Thread

Activision/Blizzard:

Indies:

Asia:
  • Naraka: Bladepoint – Trailer
  • Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty – Thread
  • Persona 3P/4G/5R – Thread
  • Kojima is working with Xbox – Thread

Third Party:
  • Riot is coming to Xbox Game Pass – Thread
  • A Plague Tale: Requiem – Thread
  • Ark 2 – Thread

Thx to this website
Cool stuff thx for the recap.

Helghan

They checked all the boxes, it was actually a good conference. High hitters in every category. They might have missed just one amazing Xbox studio game to be a great conference.

reksveks

They checked all the boxes, it was actually a good conference. High hitters in every category. They might have missed just one amazing Xbox studio game to be a great conference.
Missing Ninja Theory for me personally.

I hope Grounded is pretty decent single player

Top Bottom