• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass games for November Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
XGP_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_11.2-11.11.2021.jpg

Nov 2
  • Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Editions (PC)
  • Unpacking

Nov 4
  • It Takes Two
  • Kill It with Fire

Nov 9
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Football Manager 2022 (+ Xbox Edition)

Nov 11
  • GTA San Andreas
  • One Step from Eden

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Holy shit, it takes two!

Already bought it, but that is a good get. Everyone should play the GOTY contender

Nearly purchased Eden multiple times. Excited for that one.

Not the best month ever for me, but I have hardly caught up with what's out already. I'll try GTA and Take Two. Gonna be playing Forgotten City as well 10/28. Just too much to play really.

Forza is already downloaded and that basically is the value of 4 months right there on that alone.

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Aside from the obvious heavy hitters I’m interested in One Step From Eden which is sitting at 95% positive reviews on Steam.

And it’s only the first third of the month, usually the biggest games are kept for the last part.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sweet, been meaning to play It Takes Two for a while now - love a good couch co-op game.

FastOrc

Forza Horizon 5 and FM22 on the same day. looks like i will be using quick resume alot with these 2 games..

Reactions: Isa

Jaysen

Banned
Well shit, I guess I know what I’m doing the rest of the year. Thanks Game Pass. Hopefully Target or Amazon has another great holiday deal on GPU and I can buy another years worth.

Hopefully these games will have Quick Resume (Missing feature now on most all games)
That way I can switch between Driving Cars and Having someone on the couch drive me crazy.

Reactions: Isa

Trogdor1123

My kids were super happy about mine craft, very very happy.

I was looking for a way to buy it ( my PC seems to only let us buy from a different the us Microsoft store but as my cc is Canadian I can't buy it at all) so this works out. I bought them it on ps5 just 3 days ago too haha.

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Xbox Edition on PC as well as a PC version on PC?
You can apparently play the Xbox version on PC, at least that’s how it’s listed on the official site.

I’m guessing that’s the version with controller support?

Last edited:
Top Bottom