• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass games for November Announced

poodaddy

Gold Member
Been interested in playing Kill it With Fire with my daughter, so that's a good get. It Takes Two sounds fun, and Forza 5 is going to be amazing as always.

elliot5

It should always have had it unless I have gotten something wrong but it depends on the game integration. Do you know what game didn't have it?
Dishonored 2 :| Speaking from painful experience.

Only Play Anywhere games I think have Cloud Saves between Xbox and PC... not all are cloud saves IIRC. Some keep them locally in Windows

reksveks

Dishonored 2 :| Speaking from painful experience.

Only Play Anywhere games I think have Cloud Saves between Xbox and PC... not all are cloud saves IIRC. Some keep them locally in Windows
Playanywhere definitely requires xbox cloud saves

FM21 isn't technically playanywhere causes its two sku's but on pc, it supports xbox cloud saves it seems. But take it with a pinch of salt cause FM22 isn't coming up with xbox cloud saves. Yeah, it is a game by game basis which is stupid.

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
I’m jealous for anyone who hasn’t played it takes two yet. Amazing game. We need more coop like this

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I knew that San Andreas would be console-only, but I had the tiniest hope that it would be on PC too. Oh well.

chigstoke

Stoked for Football Manager on Game Pass

Was massively into FM up to 20, dropped off of 21 mainly because I couldn't be arsed spending my lockdown withering away playing it.

Forza and FM are going to keep me well occupied next month.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I was really confused why only Minecraft Dungeons was available on PC and not Minecraft. I've been wanting to try RTX on Minecraft for a while even though I own it on Xbox. Wanna see what my PC can do.

FH5 is a no brainer. Also interested in trying It Takes Two.

September was an avalanche for me.

Forza H 5 is the best yet obviously, but we don't have a bigger third party game just yet like Scarlet Nexus, Avengers or Back 4 Blood. Takes Two isn't super cheap yet so it is a nice bonus.

July had the Ascent. August had Psychonauts 2.

Honestly, every month has been nuts for me since E3 when I signed up.
I'm hoping December is better 🤗

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
It takes Two is absolutely incredible. One of the best games of the year. If not THE best.

Wonderful level design, and setpieces that rival Naughty Dog games. An absolute triumph. Play it!

MDSLKTR

Very good month.
You know what's hilarious? The guy laughing at your post literraly rated the latest SoP a "B"
e5xWxVe.jpg

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Soltype

Can I still play co-op with only one copy of it takes two or did they change that for the game pass release

BravoZero

Neo Member
It should always have had it unless I have gotten something wrong but it depends on the game integration. Do you know what game didn't have it?
Subnautica, put 30hrs into it on Gamepass.
I had to reinstall windows and redownloaded the game (expecting cloud save) and my save is gone.

Last edited:

reksveks

Subnautica, put 30hrs into it on Gamepass.
I had to reinstall windows and redownloaded the game (expecting cloud save) and my save is gone.
That's very weird cause its a playanywhere title.

Last edited:

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
These aren't the only games coming in November. Evil Genius 2 is slated for November 30th, and I'm sure there will be more.

P.S.- One of my son's GP Ultimate ran out. Before it ended I turned off auto-renew and cancelled. I waited a few days after and bought a year of Live Gold for $55 from eneba. Added it and then bought a month of Ultimate, and the conversion deal worked just fine. This time around I wasn't able to get the $1 deal, or the extra month for setting up auto-pay, but it was still 13 months for $70 when it was all said and done. Great deal.

TLDR: If you sign up for GP for the holidays, just go ahead and do the conversion deal. If you're eligible for the $1 deal, it would be about $56 for 13 months of GP Ultimate. The best deal in gaming.

Last edited:

Kilau

Gold Member
All I needed this month was FH5 but so much more is coming. BTW I was happy to see MS offered an addon bundle for FH5 for game pass subscribers, get access to all the premium stuff without having to buy a copy of the game.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Not really anything for me, but since I currently have a massive Game Pass backlog I'm not going to complain.

I will probably download FH5 to check out the gorgeous graphics and art, crash a bunch of times and get back to my backlog.

Not enough time to play through these, Moonglow bay,Echo generation and Wingman were only out last week.
The last few months have been packed.

Top Bottom