• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

|OT| Xbox Game Pass General Discussion

reksveks

Jun 4, 2020
The Gunk is very simple mechanically, I like interaction with the main two characters, the story is a bit on the nose but it generally works.

It's an okay, just chill out and play game but think there are plenty of other new games on the service that I would probably play first

Reactions: ZywyPL

Chukhopops

Mar 5, 2020
Luxembourg
Almost at the end of The Pedestrian, what a great game. I thought it was a gimmick platformer but it’s 90% a puzzle game and a pretty good one, my favorite since Baba is You (not that many puzzle games came out since then).

I almost feel bad for missing out on it when it came out.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Aug 4, 2015
It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

I got a 3 month GPU code for Christmas and finally got round to redeeming it today and it said if I turn on recurring billing I'll get an extra month free. Now I've always had this option set to on anyway when I've redeemed previous codes, but indeed despite it already being active I got an extra month free.

I'll no doubt get another 3 month code in a month for my birthday so will try the same thing again. I'm good till August 2023 currently.

Oct 26, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Bridges

ZywyPL

Nov 27, 2018
So what do you guys think after the latest acquisition - with MS having a total of 30+ studios, some of them having two or more dev teams, can we finally expect the service to have 1st party title each month in the upcoming future? Mathematically, if MS synchronizes the release dates, each team would have whole 3 years to complete their game, so enough for even an AAA title.

Reactions: Nitty_Grimes

Jemm

Jan 11, 2017
So what do you guys think after the latest acquisition - with MS having a total of 30+ studios, some of them having two or more dev teams, can we finally expect the service to have 1st party title each month in the upcoming future? Mathematically, if MS synchronizes the release dates, each team would have whole 3 years to complete their game, so enough for even an AAA title.
I believe that something like that is the goal, but in reality unplanned delays will cause situations where there will be no big releases one month and multiple releases the next month.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: ZywyPL