• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass Titles for Mid February 2022

Draugoth

Gold Member

US_Coming-Soon_2.15.2022.jpg

Today
- Mass Effect Trilogy (cloud)

Feb 17

- Lawn Mowing Simulator
- Madden NFL 22
- Warhammer 3

Feb 22
- Roboquest Feb 24
- Galactic Civilizations III
- Super Mega Baseball 3

Feb 28
- Alice: Madness Returns

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Kinda hard to argue with the rest when Warhammer is a day one release. No way I'd spend £50 to check that thing out but I certainly will as a GP game.

Forsythia

Would be great if Madness Returns included the first game.

And maybe if every Game Pass subscriber plays this game, we might get Alice: Asylum! (wishful thinking)

That's a shame.

Wouldn't matter anyway. February and March are overpacked already with new releases across all three platforms, I doubt I'll be looking at GamePass too much for a while.

Last edited:

ManaByte

I had such a hassle getting the Steam Madden 22 to launch that I refunded it. Let's see if this version works.

Hope Warhammer runs on my laptop. Also maybe time to finally learn handegg?

Generally a weak month though, I agree.

Last edited:

manfestival

If I didn't have all of my warhammer on content on steam then this would be easy but since I don't... this mid feb drop isn't that appealing. The month hasn't been bad though or the last 2 months. Just more for specific gamers.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Finally I can play Alice Madness Return, I remember buying it on Steam a decade ago and letting a friend playing first with my account, but he register in a EA shit with his email (the he doesn't even remember anymore) and being blocked to play it myself because for some reason EA won't let me play the game I bought right out from Steam.

I couldn't even buy it again in the same platform and just forgot it existed till now.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
They already know, we are all going to be playing Elden Ring, why release anything of quality that will just be ignored? ;)

Plantoid

Man, if cyberpunk comes to gamepass I'm gonna be mad and I swear I will never buy a game again (only fromsoftware's)

Top Bottom