• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Publishing excited to kick something off tomorrow

Well, it better be game-related. I'm kinda over hearing about new peripherals and memefridgerators...unless they announce VR support through some partnership or their own VR device.

They've got all these first-person games in development but no VR support on console, that would add a ton to immersion if it were finally there. Maybe they show the Halo: Infinite campaign perhaps?

Chukhopops

The chicken?
PvMUAqU.jpg

Kojima partnership confirmed!!

But yeah KFC/Taco Bell/whatever contest imo.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
"kickoff" implies that it will be a celebration of some sort (e.g., Fable anniversary) that would be spread over a period of time. But it is "Xbox Game Publishing" so it has to be a project/game, so "kickoff" doesn't really fit that criterion.

It's weird and super hard to guess.

PhaseJump

Banned
I am conditioned to expect console themes, controller paint jobs, avatar stuff I don't need. Wishful thinking would be a stage presentation from Peter Molyneux in a chicken suit.

I bought the Crystal original Xbox with Fable. I will buy a Fable themed Series S if they show up with one.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Well if it's return of BC, I more than welcome it. But I am not sure if Fables are not all on BC, tho 🧐

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
With a low key tweet like this it cant be anything giant, but it says Kick Off. So looks like a series of info.

Well if it's return of BC, I more than welcome it. But I am not sure if Fables are not all on BC, tho 🧐
If MS somehow made XBLIG come back, I'd love it. I must had had 5-10 awesome $1 games on there. I couldnt believe among the 1000s of games there were so many quality $1 games that were better than $10-15 XBLA games.

Last edited:
Would love to see some in game Fable footage.
This would be awesome considering what Playground are already doing with FH5 on a visual level, but it's probably too soon as that's maybe more a 2023 (at earliest) game IMO. I'd like to think it's Hellblade 2, then, since that was first revealed almost two years ago and NT's not done much aside Bleeding Edge (which was dropped last year, should've freed them up for even more HB2 staff tbh).

But that's maybe only if it's on target for a 2022 release, H1 2022 preferably. I kinda don't hope it's another game reveal for a game far out even if it's a cool game because something like TGA would be better served for that type of thing anyway. But maybe its either some HB2 gameplay or some announcement of a 3P exclusive being distributed through XGS publishing.

ZehDon

Gold Member
Yeah, I'm betting it's the Fable Xbox 360 BC games done up to 4k and 60FPS. Which would be awesome and more than to get me to replay them.

Last edited:

PuffyCan

What I wish: fable remaster collection from a partner like Sony did with bluepoint.

What we'll likely get: some kind of BC enhanced news

At best it'll be middling.
Which insider can take credit for knowing about it?

My guess is a Fable anniversary dashboard theme.

Last edited:

Concern

If its anything to do with Fable, I just want an update and some gameplay of the new one.

Played 2 and 3 plenty enough already.

Top Bottom