• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Publishing excited to kick something off tomorrow

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Kick off an ad campaign allowing you to win an Xbox Series X at Taco Bell
I won the first Xbox through Taco Bell.

It was one Xbox with games guaranteed per Taco Bell store. Was a great time to be internet connected back then (only way to win it with codes) in instances such as that, before the smart phone normie boom.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
FFS has Hasan moved from Blue Box to that Xbox Tweeter account??

Also they said no Fable news from Playground but that was expected since this account is specifically for 3rd party publishing.
So a Fable II remake by an outsourced studio is still possible.

reksveks

Also they said no Fable news from Playground but that was expected since this account is specifically for 3rd party publishing.
So a Fable II remake by an outsourced studio is still possible.

Yeah. It was a possible caveat that they made.

Wtf so it actually was nothing?
Just bizarre.
Oh and could someone (ANYONE) please take the eyes emote from the main Xbox page too that'd be great.

Damn, so nothing outside maybe a Fable 1/2/3 (any or all) remake? It can't be a remaster because the games are in GP already (AFAIK) and they could just do resolution and framerate boosts to them to make them like remasters essentially.

Now that I think about it tho, remakes for the old games would do well to reintroduce the IP to new players before Playground's Fable drops. Maybe there'll be some new game mechanics and QoL features in them acting as preview for some of the features in the next Fable game from Playground, too.

PhaseJump

Banned
This absolutely nothing news was the most interesting thing to come from Xbox in a long time.

Phil. I'm bored. Buy Sega.

T0minator

This absolutely nothing news was the most interesting thing to come from Xbox in a long time.

Phil. I'm bored. Buy Sega.
Sega has so many great IP that are completely ignored. They don't have the development studios talent that they used to have so buying Sega would just mainly be for the IPs. The talent to create the games still won't be fully there like they used to be. Imo

PhaseJump

Banned
Probably related

Seeing this, the self inflicted mental trauma of eating and drinking Doritos and Dew a few times each day, to try to win an Xbox 360 console is all coming back to haunt me.

I don't like this anniversary teasing shit anymore. It might be time to cancel my subscriptions and buy some health insurance.

Top Bottom