• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Announced for June 11 before the Starfield Show

Hype check time!

• Phil won't let us down, he always delivers!

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • It won't be difficult to surpass the Sony shitshow in any case.

Votes: 65 47.8%
  • Phil my boy, this is your last chance of redemption.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • It will suck, can't convince me otherwise.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • First-party stuff only or bust!

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Missed me 😞
Added.

Gpzn7qA.png

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Added. Plenty of room left on top to boost shelf hype levels.

ZJR0z9D.png

I thought you were banned ?
Welp, in this case, since it's you, It'd be more appropriate to post a pick of Papa-Phil's penis with all those avatars riding it, amirite ? I kid, i kid 😁

PS : I sincerely, sincerely hope you don't start with the same blaming/defence force/persecution complex BS you were accustomed to all this time, things were nice and quiet around here for the past few months...

Last edited:
Welp, in this case, since it's you, It'd be more appropriate to post a pick of Papa-Phil's penis with all those avatars riding it, amirite ? I kid, i kid 😁

PS : I sincerely, sincerely hope you don't start with the same blaming/defence force/persecution complex BS you were accustomed to all this time, things were nice and quiet around here for the past few months...
?

djjinx2

Did you really need to post that in the XBOX Showcase thread?

ON Topic : Add me to Phils hype shelf!, I will be watching even though I'm on holiday abroad :)

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member

Just an observation and friendly banter between my good friend Hendrick's and i, nothing to worry about.

On topic : i'd murder for a new Jet set radio game and Project awakening (but the latter is most prolly BS since it was advertised as a PS exclusive - unless thing changed)

Just an observation and friendly banter between my good friend Hendrick's and i, nothing to worry about.

On topic : i'd murder for a new Jet set radio game and Project awakening (but the latter is most prolly BS since it was advertised as a PS exclusive - unless thing changed)
Fair enough, I can't see Jet Set being there.

Perrott

Gold Member
Turns into a great 2023 if we get Hi Fi Rush, Forza, Starfield and Hellblade 2.

Add in Ghostwire Tokyo and Redfall and that's 6 first party releases.
I hope they also shadowdrop Project Mara at the Xbox Showcase or at least give it a 2023 release date as well, since the four years that it's been in the making seems excesive to me at this point given the "P.T.-like" scope of the title.

reksveks

I hope they also shadowdrop Project Mara at the Xbox Showcase or at least give it a 2023 release date as well, since the four years that it's been in the making seems excesive to me at this point given the "P.T.-like" scope of the title.
That one is interesting but don't expect it sadly yet.

I’m hoping we see Kojima’s Xbox game either today or Sunday.
I don't expect Kojima's game for another couple of years

Reactions: Isa

supernova8

Banned

adamsapple adamsapple
Your girl will comeout this year.

Jez Corden "thinks" Hellblade 2 will come out this year?
Wow, groundbreaking :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I chose to endure sit through one of those Xbox podcasts (the last stand media with Mr Matty) which included Randalthor and Jez Corden.
It was the biggest load of shite ever. Basically just Jez Corden making (what he thought were) witty remarks and trying to be edgy.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Kvally

Banned

I chose to endure sit through one of those Xbox podcasts (the last stand media with Mr Matty) which included Randalthor and Jez Corden.
It was the biggest load of shite ever. Basically just Jez Corden making (what he thought were) witty remarks and trying to be edgy.
So pretty much like any gaming podcast.

feynoob

Banned

That is how leakers.
Their words are like darts that is trying to stick to the board.

Havoc2049

Worst case scenario, I think it's going to be a solid show, just for the fact that we will see more of Forza Motorsport and Starfield. Throw in some Avowed, Fable, Helbalde II, an id FPS, an InXile RPG reveal, updates of the current catalog (Halo, Sea of Thieves, Grounded, Flight Simulator, etc. ), some AAA third party games and some indies and it could be a great show.

Top Bottom