• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox launches "Nowstalgia" campaign to target Gen Z. Featuring a gamer making friends with a talking Xbox Series S plushy coming to life on his couch.

Wow this is baaaaaaaaad. Why even promote F2P games in the package? Couldn’t they just give any, anything, that has some value?

Why is MS pushing the series S so hard? Why not the X instead?

This ad was in December, the update is they are actually produced the Plushie to give out now instead of it being exclusive to the commercial.

i suspect soon you may even be able to buy them. Apparently after this ad, people were bothering them about the Plushy. Now they are giving it out.

Last edited:

EN250

Microsoft trying to outdo sonys early PS3 ads. During that time Microsoft were on fire with their marketing for 360 and their exclusive games. Even 3rd party wise they had ads for games like GTA IV and call of duty 4. I remember seeing 360 everywhere.
Creepy baby ad ftw

As for the topic, good lord, I know they have nothing till Redfall and Starfield come out but damn, show some 3P games at least :messenger_unamused:

Top Bottom