• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale Nov 18 - Nov 28 Thread

Flandy

Do 48 Hour XBL Gold codes work for sales?

Also, any recommendations for exclusives on sale? Feel free to suggest backwards compatible games as I didn't have a 360 last gen. I have a PS4/Gaming PC so I'll be getting my multiplats elsewhere. So far I've got Recore, Halo MCC, and Rare Replay. Also getting Sunset Overdrive as my free game for buying an Xbox One

MrBlonde

any new deals for Cyber Monday or just the same Black Friday ones? I'm at work and cant check my console till late tonight. I believe this is the last day so I need to decide if I am pulling the trigger on a couple of these.

VCALMLIKEABOMBV

Neo Member
So it looks like the Black Friday sale just turned into the Cyber Monday sale.

I am on the fence about RE 7. It is 30 dollars for reg edition digital, and Target has it for 15 dollars physical.

I am also looking at Skyrim:SE. For anyone who has an X, how does this game look unpatched and does it have better draw distance and frame rate. I haven't seen a date when this will be 4k patched.

VCALMLIKEABOMBV

Neo Member
I got Wolfenstein II and Madden 18 on the sale Both really look good with the 4k textures and hdr (on Madden). I am surprised they didn't patch HDR into Wolfenstein 2.

Top Bottom