• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LiVE | October 2014 | The Delirium Within

malfcn

New app, called ESL Gaming.
And did the Vine app get pulled?

Now it says 11/30/13, but the other day it said 10/14..

malfcn

Is it just me or is the Xbox.com site getting difficult to use?
Any deep links redirect to the home page.
And I have to constantly log in, even if I have remember me/stay checked.

Is it just me or is the Xbox.com site getting difficult to use?
Any deep links redirect to the home page.
And I have to constantly log in, even if I have remember me/stay checked

Yep been doing this to me for a few months now...the "remember me" check box has become worthless

EvB

True achievements app pin

malfcn

The sites that get all this data and images are impressive. And why does a pin have to be such high res? Many pins will slow dashboard down?

Deals with Gold this week are Titanfall for $25 and the Titanfall Season Pass for $8.25.

Thinkin it might be worth its own thread for all the new console owners joining the Xbox One community tomorrow because those are some pretty great deals for such a great game.

Cheddahz

Banned
Deals with Gold this week are Titanfall for $25 and the Titanfall Season Pass for $8.25.

Thinkin it might be worth its own thread for all the new console owners joining the Xbox One community tomorrow because those are some pretty great deals for such a great game.

I've had my Xbox for a month or so now and I don't think this is a bad deal at all. Is the community still somewhat decent?

I've had my Xbox for a month or so now and I don't think this is a bad deal at all. Is the community still somewhat decent?

Admittedly I haven't played in a couple months but when I did I was still finding matches rather easily. I imagine it will see a nice boost with this deal as well.

I'm definitely gonna pick up the Season Pass though. Nice bit of content for just over eight bucks.

Cheddahz

Banned
Admittedly I haven't played in a couple months but when I did I was still finding matches rather easily. I imagine it will see a nice boost with this deal as well.

I'm definitely gonna pick up the Season Pass though. Nice bit of content for just over eight bucks.

If I'm able to find matches easily, then yeah, I'll definitely pick up a digital copy of the game and the season pass with it (played the game at launch whenever I went to visit my dad and thought it was pretty fun)

kevin1025

Banned
If I'm able to find matches easily, then yeah, I'll definitely pick up a digital copy of the game and the season pass with it (played the game at launch whenever I went to visit my dad and thought it was pretty fun)

You won't have a hard time connecting to the game at all, same with the DLC from what I can tell. However, the player count on the DLC is fairly low, just not to the point of endless searches or anything. I plan on picking up the season pass, always been a fan of this game.

malfcn

Sunset Overdrive is out!

Aaaaand for those hunters out there,
TrueAchievement app that will track stats, milestones and more.

malfcn

The app is pretty cool.
And I am seeing so many more apps and games that aren't from my region that I didn't even know existed!

Top Bottom