• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox & Lovesac launch 'Xbox Supersac bundle' Includes branded SuperSac cover/insert, Xbox Series S, & 3mo GamePass U. Can be demoed at BestBuy. $1,350

Designed to integrate Lovesac's philosophy of Total Comfort with Xbox's commitment to gaming and entertainment, the partnership will bring an exclusive Xbox-branded SuperSac and retail bundle to consumers, helping gamers level up their at-home setup. The Lovesac Xbox bundle will include a limited edition SuperSac Cover, SuperSac Insert, Xbox Series S Console, and a 3-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, offering endless hours of gaming and a lifetime of cloud-like comfort.

"Our partnership with Xbox focuses on the importance of both comfort and function by offering fans an opportunity to get their hands on the ultimate gaming experience during the high-demand holiday period," said Lovesac Founder and CEO, Shawn Nelson. "Our Sacs, which are filled with a proprietary blend of shredded recycled material called Durafoam, bring effortless comfort and style to any space used to lounge, play, and enjoy this holiday season."
"At Xbox, we believe in putting players first and giving them the freedom to game how they want, and we're excited to partner with Lovesac to offer a next-gen level of comfort with the Xbox SuperSac," said John Friend, Head of Halo and Xbox Consumer Products. "It's especially meaningful to offer this ultimate bundle just in time for the holidays."

The limited edition Lovesac Xbox retail bundle will be available on November 20th at the cost of $1,350 and will be sold as long as supplies last. Customers can purchase the bundle on BestBuy.com or test out the products live at select Best Buy | Lovesac shop-in-shop locations.
Best Buy locations where you can try it out
Best Buy x Lovesac Shop-in-Shop Locations
Best Buy Tuttle
Best Buy Plymouth
Best Buy Mt Laurel
Best Buy American
Best Buy Tallahassee
Best Buy Holyoke Mall
Best Buy Cedar Park
Best Buy Mid Rivers
Best Buy Rockford
Best Buy Sioux Falls
Best Buy Fargo
Best Buy Little Rock
Best Buy Greenwood
Best Buy Waldorf
Best Buy Williston
Best Buy Santa Rosa
Best Buy Palm Desert
Best Buy Davenport
Best Buy Winston
Best Buy Dayton
Best Buy Henderson
Best Buy Midland
ZKHX4IWAUWCEDM46KGFU4TYIYU.jpg

AI5XLRAY2WH6TXFCWKK5Z6BN24.jpg

COBPEJ6D4T2FGFIZUGWZW5BI4I.jpg

when page goes up will be here> https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lovesac-xbox-bundle-black/6523660.p?skuId=6523660 .

It looks like another deal just in time for the holiday rush, for US customers this time.

This Xbox SuperSac and retail bundle includes a custom branded SuperSac from Lovesac you see in the pics above, along with an Xbox Series S game console, and 3 months of gamepass ultimate. The price for all of this is $1,350.

Considering the price of the average Lovesac product, this is actually a pretty good deal. If you are able to go to any of the Best Buys on the above list you'll be able to try out the seat presumably with a Series S plugged in, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's primarily just the seat.

This product bundle launches on Nov.20th, the same week and just in time for the Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales panic. Who knows, this might even get a slight discount on Black Friday itself.

Microsoft must have produced a lot of Series S this holiday, I mean a lot. They must have saw how much they could have sold last year if they had more stock and doubled the number.

Lovesac is a very overpriced popular brand in the US, they sell a lot of product and are sometimes considered the Apple of furniture. So this could probably move some units for casuals, especially since almost all products sold by Lovesac qualify for their financing plans if you don't want to pay outright

Jennings

$1,000 for a bean bag chair? Can it hold two people moving about?

I wish they would have combed all the debris off before taking the pics. All the lint makes me want to sneeze.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
That thing takes up too much space. He seems to have a bowl of popcorn too, over on the couch, because he can't fit a table in the room with that giant bean bag.

TLZ

Banned
1350 for an Xbox S bundle? The whole point of S is being cheaper. Bundling it in an expensive bundle defeats the whole purpose.

NickFire

1350 for an Xbox S bundle? The whole point of S is being cheaper. Bundling it in an expensive bundle defeats the whole purpose.
My reaction was who wants to advertise console loyalty on furniture but only get the lower powered system? Seems a better bundle for the X to me too.

Reactions: TLZ

CeeJay

That's just a big bit of material filled with polystyrene balls right?

Please tell me that there is more to them than that?

A velvet duvet cover around £40 and a few bags of polystyrene balls at around £10 each... Yeah not seeing how you get to $1000 from that.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
So the beanbag chair costs around $1000?

What fucknut would buy a giant beanbag chair for their living room? And even if they did, you could probably get one for $100-200.... which is true as I just googled it and am right about pricing (lucky guess).

If the logo is that important, stick a giant Xbox logo on the back for $10.

Please tell me that there is more to them than that?
You got a huge green X symbol on the back which costs $900 of it.

nowhat

Trolls working at Xbox-marketing recently it seems? :pie_thinking:
It's a known fact that whatever you may think of Microsoft in general, their marketing team has been on crack way before it was publicly available. An example, they officially called transferring songs wirelessly between Zunes "squirting".

But it goes way, way back. Check out this video about Windows 386:

It starts a bit slow, but at around 4:20 (coincidence?) is when the drugs kick in. And kick in hard they do.

Last edited:
Does Microsoft even know what they want to do with this brand anymore?

Also: ANOTHER tie-in promotion for Series S. Almost as if to try generate some demand for unsold systems clogging the channels. I mean, it's a solution to go for, but maybe they should pair it with jewelry and cosmetics gift sets, or bundle them with Microsoft Office subscriptions. Dunno, anything that makes more sense than this.

Top Bottom