• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox & Lovesac launch 'Xbox Supersac bundle' Includes branded SuperSac cover/insert, Xbox Series S, & 3mo GamePass U. Can be demoed at BestBuy. $1,350

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Seems like a good deal for someone who wants to be forever engaged in gaming.

After he puts down his gamepad and shuts down his Xbox, he can lay back and doze off dreaming about games. The neon green gamepad symbol on the beanbag will act like a video game vessel of eternal game-a-tude.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

What am I missing? Why is that thing so expensive?

Lovesac products average price is $600.

No kidding. WTF is a Lovesac?

• Lovesac has come a long way from being a supplier of bean bags to the manufacturer of recognizable sofas with the best sales per square pound after Apple and Tiffany.

Furniture industry in decline? Lovesac defies odds with sales growth of 45%
Sales growth came from showrooms (including kiosks and mobile concierges) that increased 47%; Internet sales that increased 20.5%; and “other” channels, which increased 98.3%. The company said its “other” channel includes the addition of 18 new Best Buy shop-in-shops, which now total 22 locations, and online pop-up shops with Costco.com.

Literally the Apple of Furniture. People loive this thing, they have their own standalone stores in malls where people can try out stuff with long lines.

Banjo64

cumsessed

[/URL]

[/URL]

Literally the Apple of Furniture. People loive this thing, they have their own standalone stores in malls where people can try out stuff with long lines.
‘The apple of furniture’ - I’ve never fucking heard of them :messenger_tears_of_joy: this is one tacky, gaudy, cringeworthy product if ever I’ve seen one.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

[/URL]

[/URL]

Overpriced bean bags for lame hipster lemmings that will pay way too much so they can feel like they're cool instead the losers they really are. I can't stand Apple products. I have an iPhone and it is the most annoying pos with the worst software ever. Unfortunately, Android is even worse.

Overpriced bean bags for lame hipster lemmings that will pay way too much so they can feel like they're cool instead the losers they really are. I can't stand Apple products. I have an iPhone and it is the most annoying pos with the worst software ever. Unfortunately, Android is even worse.

I miss BB10, but unfortunately all the competition is dead now so you will choose one of those, especially now any older phones won't work in the US because they took down towers that supported anything lower than LTE,

As for Been Bags, their best selling standard chair goes for $850 and their Sofa's are about double or triple the price and it's not uncommon for them to be out of stock. While I won't ever overpay that much money for a couch it makes sense why Xbox would partner with this company given their incredible growth and sales.

Fredrik

iOS is like God of War Ragnarök, feels old and there is a constant baby mode going on and you’re limited in what you can do, but in the end it’s still awesome.
Android is like… idk, maybe Immortality. I wish I could get the time back I wasted on it.

Imagine spending $1350 and getting the inferior console.

Right? I mean throw the Series X in there at least.

But those are probably in short supply again. Series S? Overabundance, gotta have some clever ways to get rid of extra stock.

And if people are still doubting that these deals are to try moving unsold Series S inventory; let's thank Eddie-Griffin Eddie-Griffin himself for posting four other threads in the past four days ALL featuring sales promos exclusive to the Series S.

And these are sales promos in NA of all markets, btw (and one in France and another in Belgium).

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: PJX
More photos out,
images

TJJgMVbeQA2FP0op.jpg

Fif86LSXkAIb6Og

lovesac-xbox-bundle.jpg

Looks like with the last photo you can keep your controller warm without having to buy a mini hoodie for your controller form the Gear store. This makes that price seem more worthwhile as a hole.

Maybe.

Ol'Scratch

They fucking sold little sweaters and hoodies for controllers and cans, yet it is the big sack that makes people go "now it's just silly!"

So I learned that the full price of the Lovesac bundle is actually $1,800 and the price in the title is actually just for the holiday.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lovesa...imate-game-pass-black/6523660.p?skuId=6523660

So you have another two weeks to pay $1,350 for a bean bag luxury seating material enhancer, and a free Xbox Series S with 3 months of GPU both free, before it raises back to the original price of $1,800.

Incidentally Best Buy's sold out of these and have restocked, so people must be buying them someone fess up.

Top Bottom