• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

splattered

I will probably end up buying it, i haven't been feeling well so not gaming right now but i plan to jump on the console soon and check out the BC sales. Hope i don't miss them.

I for one am optimistic about the buyout. I fucking hated how Activision basically gutted and chained all their devs to either COD or Blizzard in the last few years. I really hope MS will unshackle them so we can get some actual variety again.

Most importantly, Crash and Spyro. Spencer talked about wanting kid friendly franchises and those are a perfect fit. And would be surreal for them to be Xbox exclusive.

DaGwaphics

I for one am optimistic about the buyout. I fucking hated how Activision basically gutted and chained all their devs to either COD or Blizzard in the last few years. I really hope MS will unshackle them so we can get some actual variety again.

Most importantly, Crash and Spyro. Spencer talked about wanting kid friendly franchises and those are a perfect fit. And would be surreal for them to be Xbox exclusive.

100% They did such good work with the remasters of Crash and Spyro, they might be a good fit for some of Rare's old IPs that they've moved on from as well. Activision has some other IP they've been sitting on to, they used to release a lot more variety a ways back (though didn't everyone). Now that they have Warzone that they can continuously develop for to keep that CoD multi-player experience going, it might be time to make mainline CoD a biannual thing and greenlight some other major project to alternate with it. Will be interesting to see what the future holds.

Gerdav

100% They did such good work with the remasters of Crash and Spyro, they might be a good fit for some of Rare's old IPs that they've moved on from as well. Activision has some other IP they've been sitting on to, they used to release a lot more variety a ways back (though didn't everyone). Now that they have Warzone that they can continuously develop for to keep that CoD multi-player experience going, it might be time to make mainline CoD a biannual thing and greenlight some other major project to alternate with it. Will be interesting to see what the future holds.
With COD as well I think we could potentially end up seeing the multiplayer either having it’s own stand alone app, or part of the Warzone app, free to play and remaining cross platform with continuous updates, then in the same way as Infinite a retail/gamepass and likely Xbox/PC/GamePass cloud exclusive biannual campaign.

DaGwaphics

With COD as well I think we could potentially end up seeing the multiplayer either having it’s own stand alone app, or part of the Warzone app, free to play and remaining cross platform with continuous updates, then in the same way as Infinite a retail/gamepass and likely Xbox/PC/GamePass cloud exclusive biannual campaign.

Yeah they need to do something to try and stave off the CoD fatigue. The operation is kind of built on launching a huge game every year, I can understand that. If they cultivated another hit franchise they could still have the punch every year without needing to go back to the well as often.

dem

Holy shit... 343 still hasn't fixed Big Team Battle.

These fucking idiots are tanking Halo

Fire them into the god damned sun. WHY IS 343 SO BAD???

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
So Fnac next to my place had Series X in stock, an I have 55 inch LG C1 so...yeah.

Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Banjo64

cumsessed

Don’t get the hype for graphics to be honest. They could scan my ballsack and have it 100% replicated in the game and I wouldn’t give a shit - just improve the puzzles and combat from the first game please. Gameplay is king.
A Plague Tale was merely a prophecy of the rise of the green rats.
Lol. Such a good game, sequel is one of my most hyped games - I’d never played an Asobo game until A Plague Tale. Top tier devs who can tell a story and have fun gameplay.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Another NG Black run done. Just normal mode, 8 hours. Starting Hard now.

As a series I prefer DMC. But as an individual game NGB is simply unsurpassed in my opinion. It is the definitive action game.

Top Bottom