• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
There's a great Xbox sale with a lot of 360 games at really low prices right now. Binary Domain is $5.99 only. FPS boosted.

adamsapple

d2nMghp.png

I already have BD on PC but can't not support especially when it has FPS boost on console.

And Broken Steel, again, already have the content on PC GP but want it on console (may pick up the rest of the DLC peace meal later).

adamsapple

Anyone got any recommendations for decently priced back button attachments for Xbox controllers (that don't require me to spend $180 for an Elite v2)

I know the Elite Core is cheaper, but it also doesn't come with the back buttons and you have to buy a $40~ add on to get those with the other accessories.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Anyone got any recommendations for decently priced back button attachments for Xbox controllers (that don't require me to spend $180 for an Elite v2)

I know the Elite Core is cheaper, but it also doesn't come with the back buttons and you have to buy a $40~ add on to get those with the other accessories.
I’ve not seen such an accessory - do you use your MS reward points for Game Pass? Personally I use it for hardware because combined with the Gold conversion is the most cost effective use of my time.

Alternatively, Core controller plus after market paddles? You can get them for like £10 in England.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Good to see that they are working on getting this one running great on Xbox. Glad I waited a bit, might start this one next.

I played a bit, the performance is definitely much better but there's still a lot of traversal stutter when roaming the Tokyo streets.

Internal areas are near-flawless now though.

--

Is it not possible to take a direct screenshot of the Xbox UI / dashboard like you can on the PS systems?

Naked Lunch

Some more info on Batsugun. It seems the western releases are ALL delayed because of forced parody with the Limited Run Games physical release (on other platforms).
I Hate LRG so much - what an utter shit company. Who knows if the game is ever coming out at this point - as I think something similar happened with Akai Katana Shin.

Last edited:

Jemm

Does anybody know what aaron Greenberg does at his job? Like sending few tweets can't be his job after all.
From his LinkedIn:
"Strong industry experience with over 20 years leading high performing teams at Microsoft. Proven track record of developing and implementing successful business strategies across marketing, public relations and business management teams. Consistently a high performer and leader with top work group health and leadership scores. Focused on modern marketing innovation and creating numerous new marketing programs that drive business impact. History of building diverse and growing high performing teams while maintaining high retention rates. Reputation for strong partnerships and impact with product engineering teams as well with external publishing partners. "

adamsapple

I've been eyeing Fallout 4 DLC before its patch comes out.

Far Harbor alone is $14.99

The GoTY edition with all the DLC is on sale for $9.99 right now.

The fuck kind of economy is this lol.

feynoob

Banned
If anyone wants to buy cheap Xbox one games, try this site.

Managed to get RD2 and sonic frontiers for 22$. You will need to choose VPN to activate those games. These were the prices.

Red Dead Redemption 2 VPN ACTIVATED Key (Xbox)
1​
£10.00 GBP​
£10.00 GBP
Sonic Frontiers Digital Download Key (Xbox One/Series X)
(Region: VPN Activated Key)
1​
£12.99 GBP​
£12.99 GBP
Items:​
£22.99 GBP​
Total Cost:
£22.99 GBP

So I don’t really play the XSX I own, but my wife does. She has GamePass. I know I can play GP games downloaded via her account but if she were to buy the Premium upgrade for Starfiele would I also have access to the stuff it provides, the spacesuit skin and the story expansion too?

feynoob

Banned
So I don’t really play the XSX I own, but my wife does. She has GamePass. I know I can play GP games downloaded via her account but if she were to buy the Premium upgrade for Starfiele would I also have access to the stuff it provides, the spacesuit skin and the story expansion too?
I dont think so. Those extra content are tied to the account. maybe i am wrong.

Caio

I got a problem with my XSX : Once I turn it on, all is normal, I mean, the image on screen is normal. But when I load any Game, or Netflix, the image is like flickering/broken/full of orizontal white lines, and I can't understand why. I restarted the Console 3 times already, also switched off, but nothing changes. Do you have any idea what could be the problem ?

Edited : some games have no problem, others have this image issue; App like Netflix have the issue, while Gamepass works fine; what the f...k is this ?

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I got a problem with my XSX : Once I turn it on, all is normal, I mean, the image on screen is normal. But when I load any Game, or Netflix, the image is like flickering/broken/full of orizontal white lines, and I can't understand why. I restarted the Console 3 times already, also switched off, but nothing changes. Do you have any idea what could be the problem ?

Edited : some games have no problem, others have this image issue; App like Netflix have the issue, while Gamepass works fine; what the f...k is this ?
Have you tried turning off VRR, HDR, etc.?

adamsapple

No that is tied to the specific account the DLC is bought for, unfortunately.

Top Bottom